legendary question for ret in 9.2

i just got my ret pala to 60 this reset and i was thinking about 9.2 i've avoided crafting a legendary atm as i dont know where to put it, should i craft the divine toll one on belt only to have to replace it in 5 weeks or should i craft the templars verdict one possibly on back? any advice would be apricated

I would craft the templar's verdict one if I were you. It's the best for outdoor content and single target, and as you said you're getting the covenant legendary for free in a few weeks. Which slot you want to put it on on the other hand, it really depends. Chest would give you the highest stats while still being able to complete the 4-set bonus but at the same time it locks you out of a tier slot.
    In the long run I think the chest would be the best stat-wise, but for starters the cloak would probably be the best choice just in case you get a tier chest piece as one of your first tier items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Just craft the 190 cloak. The base item is literally sold for 100G and less on the AH, the difference between a itemlevel 190 and 265 cloak (and/or bracers) are mere ~30 mainstat, and the soulash (not that it matters much from a 190 piece) is refundable. Your gold loss would be minimal, while your player power grows significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Just craft the 190 cloak. The base item is literally sold for 100G and less on the AH, the difference between a itemlevel 190 and 265 cloak (and/or bracers) are mere ~30 mainstat, and the soulash (not that it matters much from a 190 piece) is refundable. Your gold loss would be minimal, while your player power grows significantly.
    thats for that cloak it is, what would you suggest for stats, haste and crit?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    thats for that cloak it is, what would you suggest for stats, haste and crit?
    Just checked the wowhead guide for ret. Kinda weird. Unlike most guides they don't have suggested secondaries, just telling you to sim yourself to see what's best for you. I guess ret secondaries are pretty balanced if there's no cut and dried right answers.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Just checked the wowhead guide for ret. Kinda weird. Unlike most guides they don't have suggested secondaries, just telling you to sim yourself to see what's best for you. I guess ret secondaries are pretty balanced if there's no cut and dried right answers.
    i dont know wither to go with the wow head stat prio guide of going with crit and haste or to go with my sim of haste and versa

Don't craft the Divine Toll one yet, because you will receive that one (belt slot) with the 9.2 campaign.

Final Verdict on back is a good option since back won't conflict with tier slots.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i dont know wither to go with the wow head stat prio guide of going with crit and haste or to go with my sim of haste and versa
    Go with the sim. Your sim will be what's best for you at the present moment, while the wowhead guide will be what will work ok for most people most of the time. Also as guy below me says don't craft any covenant legendaries now, you'll get an all-covenant-legendaries-in-one belt in five weeks.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.