Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipkonfig View Post
    yeah, a nerf to NF conduit
    fix to main hand ? makes no sense...
    and fix to CS in Morph

I want to see REAL nerfs to Unholy DKs. Those f'ing self heals are so far out of control

- - - Updated - - -

I agree - but blizzard needs to grow some balls, which is nearly impossible in that office of theirs, and address the CDs on our class compared to others in situations. As a Tank I can go from mob to mob with great DPS and less CDs than I can as Havoc and it's really starting to be noticable compared to others.

30s CD on EB is now too much. Spec into the CoH is pointless when FB is still a must. Our skills and CDs need a rework to flow better when going from player to player and mob to mob. Our abilities in this Xpac are harsh CDs.

And our self heals compared to all classes is a horrid joke. You can't go DA in PVP anymore because FB is now a must to stay on top of others due to the insane slows in SL.

Fix our skills, we don't need a buff
    DH is fine as it is. When I was leveling my frost DK I came across two havoc DHs who got the jump on me while I was doing that damn trickster quest in Aldenwald where if you do the wrong emote she turns you into a frog for like 8 seconds. They got me and I got frogged and I was able to kill them but Jesus Christ I only survived with 10% HP after they jumped me. Fucking OP DH's man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    DH is fine as it is. When I was leveling my frost DK I came across two havoc DHs who got the jump on me while I was doing that damn trickster quest in Aldenwald where if you do the wrong emote she turns you into a frog for like 8 seconds. They got me and I got frogged and I was able to kill them but Jesus Christ I only survived with 10% HP after they jumped me. Fucking OP DH's man!!!
    This has ZERO merit behind your statement. They could have been more geared than you or they had all their CDs up and you didn't. Please just stop with statements like this. Because you died to one, doesn't mean the class, whoever the class is, is over powered...

I had a player tell me I was OP because I was killing mobs faster than he was. I said "I'm more geared than you. I have 70K more HP than you, my God, do some math kid" (this was in BFA).

So, yeah, I can't take what you say to the mill and back and rely on it as a basis for the class being OP.

dmg in dungeons exact numbers as last week. I thought this was the case when I saw the NEW list of Nerfs and changes and they did not list DH in them, so more to confirm, we didn't get the buff.

what's new.... Blizzard designers are inbred morons

[Infraction: Flaming] <-- snowflake
    you also cant base a class on constant changing gear, classes cant be tested properly until your properly geared with the right stats, some classes just perform better when they have the correct stats and might just be wearing whatever gear they can get right now, when everyone has BiS or mostly what they need then you can know what a class is able to do or not.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

DH seems to be extremely gear dependent, moreso than other classes. It looks like they need around 6-10 item levels more than the DPS above them in order to compete.

There's been very few changes to DH's since the pre-patch, and it seems like tuning their numbers isn't at the front of Blizzard's mind. It's possible we need to see how they handle once every class is geared to current BiS before we'll know for sure if there's a significant problem. It already looks like there is, but the number difference between week 1 and week 2 were quite promising. Maybe in week 7 or 8, once more people are geared at 213+, we'll see things look better.

This has ZERO merit behind your statement. They could have been more geared than you or they had all their CDs up and you didn't. Please just stop with statements like this. Because you died to one, doesn't mean the class, whoever the class is, is over powered...

I had a player tell me I was OP because I was killing mobs faster than he was. I said "I'm more geared than you. I have 70K more HP than you, my God, do some math kid" (this was in BFA).

So, yeah, I can't take what you say to the mill and back and rely on it as a basis for the class being OP.
    I think they were being sarcastic. The "I was jumped by 2 enemy players and killed them but only had 10% HP left, even though I got CC'ed for 8 seconds" kinda gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Nice bait.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhrc View Post
    we are filthy casuals [10/10 didnt even step in HC since we are 2 groups of 60 players ] ... but as i said, last week i was literally a little above tanks [ so were other DHs ] and this week its whole different story.. of course half of fights favor ranged but on some bosses we do really nice and i dont feel that i was being carried

Sunking is probably the worst POSSIBLE fight you could have picked to flex on. If you do it right and have good healers you wont see adds at all really meaning a faster cleaner kill but lower dps so lower parse. To get a high parse you have to mess up or have bad healing so you get lots of adds which really means you didnt do a good job on that fight.