Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    This thread is a joke btw. Healers in torghast are still op and better than almost any dps spec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    you forgot warlock hunter paladin monk in that but yeah, sure. "only" class.
    WW is damn hard even if you're well geared. It is extremely dependent on the anima powers. Brm is much safer.

Monk in general is much much harder in torghast than any of the classes you've mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed clear as Holy Paladin ilvl 189. (All 8 layers)
    Only problem I had was Upper Reaches. Floor boss casts are abit broken, however with our kit and the right powers, it is doable. Burned some death counts, but managed
    Last edited by dragon171; 2020-12-18 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    This thread is a joke btw. Healers in torghast are still op and better than almost any dps spec.

- - - Updated - - -

WW is damn hard even if you're well geared. It is extremely dependent on the anima powers. Brm is much safer.

Monk in general is much much harder in torghast than any of the classes you've mentioned.
    But you have 2 specs that can clear it without trying.
    MW is prob the best healer in torghast straight up because of corrosive dosage.

Update after these nerfs:
    Went Upper Reaches as 184 boomkin, had no really great anima (just the one that puts an infinite dot on a target) and went through it with just 2 deaths - once because I fell down a hole (oops), the other time because I kited enemies and I walked over a 3-trash-group trigger. Endboss was a snoozefest, couldn't even melee me once, at all.
    Imo blizz went overboard with these nerfes.. but I don't mind free soul ash.

Edit:
    Other Tower: started(!) with +50% dmg anima that decreases movespeed (free dps as druid, as you can switch forms to reset the decrease). This.. was obviously a very easy clear. Assassins have only 20kish life instead of well over 100k, which makes them non existant.

It looks like they reduced the 200+ ilvl requirement to clear L8 to around 170ish.

I want more enemies like Subjugator Klontzas! GIVE THEM TO ME BLIZZARD. All attacks just dodging stuff!
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-12-18 at 02:19 PM.