How do you apply for a Guild these days?

Since i came back to play in SL i was wondering how you apply for a Guild these days?
    Are you mainly playing with randoms or are you in a group/guild?

I am myself looking for a group of players who wan't to push keys/play Arena/PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnatica View Post
    Since i came back to play in SL i was wondering how you apply for a Guild these days?
    Are you mainly playing with randoms or are you in a group/guild?

I am myself looking for a group of players who wan't to push keys/play Arena/PvP.
    I don't understand the question really. I mean it is not like every guild has the same procedure for recruitment. And you do not specify if you wouldn't mind browsing the internet (mmo champion, official forums, etc), checking the recruitment section. But this is of course a method of checking which guild you want to apply to and usually they will state how to apply to them.

Otherwise you can just ask a friendly player how to apply to his/her guild. I am sure they will know how that goes. But this is pretty obvious stuff mate. So hence me not really understanding what you want to know.

If you want to know if they are the right fit and have the same goals? There is just one option really. Talk to them, have a trial period (those not just for the guild, this period is just as much for you) and see.