Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The post describing the Power Stone in my QT straight up said that if Thanos got it, it becomes a strongarm kill.

I presume that the other stones have similar special bonuses for Thanos.
    and i know you're lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

The post describing the Power Stone in my QT straight up said that if Thanos got it, it becomes a strongarm kill.

I presume that the other stones have similar special bonuses for Thanos.
    I will also confirm the Mind Stone does not do anything special for Thanos. Bagel can absolutely confirm this as well.

- - - Updated - - -

From what we have been told, neither does the reality stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    time stone had no special addendum for thanos. the mind stone literally covers finding out his powers with questions. there is no conceviable realm where you are telling the truth about the power stone.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

ma'am would you like pepper to go with your order of salt?

10+ Year Old Account
    ma'am would you like pepper to go with your order of salt?
    salt implies you did anything relevant to get me upset. im not even remotely salty lol. you got caught. sucks.

it's not really a barbecue if no one is coming out for steak

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    time stone had no special addendum for thanos. the mind stone literally covers finding out his powers with questions. there is no conceviable realm where you are telling the truth about the power stone.
    Did the time stone mention that your target would be notified that they were protected and if a kill was prevented?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Did the time stone mention that your target would be notified that they were protected and if a kill was prevented?
    regular doctor no 2 nights in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    regular doctor no 2 nights in a row.
    So this implies that Dupti did have a TPR ability.
    @dupti, since you already said it protected you from one NK. Can you confirm that the bonus you talked about was part of your character and not given to you by a stone?

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'm going to go to bed now. If anyone wants my input on someone, @ me please
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I am putting my vote back on Val. If town decides to go with Clarinet, I will swap my vote. But I think the potential information from Val's death may outweigh Clarinet living for a day. Especially if we assume Logwyn was also scum.

Vote: Val

- - - Updated - - -

Potential information or killing of Thanos, that is. Because even if he ends up being town and was just making suspicious as shit statements, there is information to be had from his death that I don't think we will get from Clarinet's death.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote val

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Vote: Val

Potential information or killing of Thanos, that is. Because even if he ends up being town and was just making suspicious as shit statements, there is information to be had from his death that I don't think we will get from Clarinet's death.
    What happened to the age old adage of "lynch all scum"?

- - - Updated - - -

You need to get your priorities straight.

God forbid I ever end up on a scum team with you

What happened to the age old adage of "lynch all scum"?

- - - Updated - - -

You need to get your priorities straight.

God forbid I ever end up on a scum team with you
    We can absolutely lynch him. Tomorrow. By your claim Logwyn was also scum. With 3 scum and 12 townspeople we can afford a mislynch.

The scum win when Thanos collects all six stones. By just lynching the scum, it gives more ability for Thanos to collect those stones. It would make sense why Clarinet outed himself, if we want to assume it wasn't just a fit that scum got screwed. Sure we take out Clarinet, but now Thanos can try and get another stone which means the entire scum team wins.

We have to watch out for both win-cons.

The scum win when Thanos collects all six stones. By just lynching the scum, it gives more ability for Thanos to collect those stones. It would make sense why Clarinet outed himself, if we want to assume it wasn't just a fit that scum got screwed. Sure we take out Clarinet, but now Thanos can try and get another stone which means the entire scum team wins.

We have to watch out for both win-cons.
    ... What?

Think dammit! Clarinet has a vote which he can use to manipulate lynches. Just being alive makes it harder for town to get a lynch off. And Clarinet can coordinate with his other scumbuddies to steal stones at night (remember, if 2 people steal from the same target, one of them will get the stone, even if the target uses guard).

If Clarinet is lynched then it is possible that the scum team will not have enough people who to use the steal action on the same target to get stones, meaning that they would only have Thanos and/or their factional kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you REALLY going to risk scum getting more stones tonight just to kill me because of your delusions?

10+ Year Old Account
    ... What?

Think dammit! Clarinet has a vote which he can use to manipulate lynches. Just being alive makes it harder for town to get a lynch off. And Clarinet can coordinate with his other scumbuddies to steal stones at night (remember, if 2 people steal from the same target, one of them will get the stone, even if the target uses guard).

If Clarinet is lynched then it is possible that the scum team will not have enough people who to use the steal action on the same target to get stones, meaning that they would only have Thanos and/or their factional kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you REALLY going to risk scum getting more stones tonight just to kill me because of your delusions?
    yeah but if we lynch you theres a good chance thanos dies.

... What?

- - - Updated - - -

I am absolutely going to risk that. Because if you flip Thanos or scum, it should be very clear who the remaining scum are. If you flip town, then there are people who also will look super suspicious (myself included).

Thanos is the absolute biggest threat in this game, over 3 scum who need 6 players alive total to prevent a lynch majority. Thanos can use all of his stone powers in one night. He is an absolute powerhouse. We have also not heard about the two remaining stones. Either scum already has those or the townies who do have not been stolen and are not talking about it. Thanos possibly being halfway to winning concerns me.

And sure, two scum could target the same person. But so could a town person. As far as we know, the scum do not know who have stones, unless they have a special ability.

- - - Updated - - -

What is even more damning to me is that you are defending this so hard. In all previous games, if someone accused you of being scum and you weren't, you made jokes and just let it slide. In this game, you were posting small responses to people who asked you questions or complete non-answers. Now that you were accused of being Thanos, you are defending HARD against it when a couple of people thought it was nothing.

What is even more damning to me is that you are defending this so hard.

you are defending HARD against it when a couple of people thought it was nothing.

You're insane.

You're insane.
    Maybe. But at least I am not Thanos.

Do I know you are the Thanos? No, I do not. However, you are the most likely person based on everything that has been going on today. Town should take you out for the potential of you being Thanos and any information that comes from your flip, scum or not.

Your defense of this has been filled with changing information, stating things as fact that you should not know to be fact, as town, and just generally suspicious gameplay.

It is up to the rest of the town to determine whether they agree with me or not.