Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I doubt naga would ever join, both the trolls and night elves hate them, but this is blizzard so they'll just retcon it.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I know. that's why i wrote "despite" (if anyone was to mention them as an argue in favor of Alliance Naga).
    Well the point I was going for is that they are subject to night elf rule, under Tyrande and Malfurion. (I should have put that in.)

They've also been attacked and killed (in the main) thrice over, so their numbers aren't holding up to hold any further political power.
    Naga would not subject themselves to serving those who defeated them 10,000 years ago and especially...a Druid.

It makes you wonder what they think of the Shen'dralar Highborne.

In my opinion they wouldn't join either. Both sides have issues with Naga in general.

Neutral, both sides have more reasons to hate them then accept them. I imagine their starting quests would be similar to the old DK coming to main capital scenario.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    can't remember where I did read it tbh,
    there were several hints in-game too
    Moon Guard helped by Nightborne, a Kaldorei Druid giving Arcan'Dor for redemption to them, and also Refugee night elves from Val'Sharah coming to resistance refuge.
    when introduced new subraces, it was changed and nightborne simply became Horde, "because Tyrande was rude"

they decided to add void elves for Alliance, to satisfy High Elf fans, so gave nightborne to Horde instead
    Yea.. still would like an actual source, but it looks like you just read it here and now you believe its real. If you read it couple of times you start to see it as canon. This screams ravenmoon to me.. those arent real hints m8..

But I dont think you are right untill you can prove it with an actual source. Dont remember were I read it doesnt cut this.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-12-25 at 09:32 AM.

Would probably go the Pandaren way, that both faction could be them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Concidering Naga sided with Illidan and the Blood Elfs in TBC, I guess Naga would be Horde?
    1: Illidan have never been sided with Horde
    2: Blood Elves were not part of the Horde at that time
    3: Horde would never allow Nagas into their ranks
    4: Nagas have a strong connection to Night Elves
    5: Evil mentality fits right into Alliance

Conclusion: Nagas will (if allowed to be a playable race) be Alliance, with 100% certaincy.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-12-25 at 01:37 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Naga's need to stay in the hood where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea.. still would like an actual source, but it looks like you just read it here and now you believe its real. If you read it couple of times you start to see it as canon. This screams ravenmoon to me.. those arent real hints m8..

But I dont think you are right untill you can prove it with an actual source. Dont remember were I read it doesnt cut this.
    no source = not true
    agreed