10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity

Boosting and Tokens

destroyed every aspect of this game

my sub running out dec, mainly i quit wow because the game itself is only promoting boosts and is designed to higher their stock value.
    they had time since legion to show that they care about this and no actions taken ever.
    people sell whatever they want as long as it generates people to buy tokens.

Now i thought SL is going to be another story, but in fact they are pumping ressources into layered content and weekly "progression". There is no end game content, besides gettin leaver in keystones

whatever you do in this game, have fun doing it, it were nice decades, hoping wow will ever regain power of its own majesty and leave the grasp of activision

- - - Updated - - -

and oops wrongforum topkek

Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    destroyed every aspect of this game

my sub running out dec, mainly i quit wow because the game itself is only promoting boosts and is designed to higher their stock value.
    they had time since legion to show that they care about this and no actions taken ever.
    people sell whatever they want as long as it generates people to buy tokens.

Now i thought SL is going to be another story, but in fact they are pumping ressources into layered content and weekly "progression". There is no end game content, besides gettin leaver in keystones

whatever you do in this game, have fun doing it, it were nice decades, hoping wow will ever regain power of its own majesty and leave the grasp of activision

- - - Updated - - -

and oops wrongforum topkek
    there is no content in game besides playing game... yep... there was sooooo much different content before activision (vanila and bc) like... raids bgs dungeons... wait all those are ingame now, and more... huh weird...

"i quit" thread are not allowed btw...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boosting has been around since WoW has been around. Are you new here?

what a bunch of nonsensical incoherent drivel lol

Can I have your gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "I Quit" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead