15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard, let us CHOOSE layers in Torghast

I leveled up my alt today to 60.
    Did some quests, went to Torghast, found out that I can only do the first layer.
    Fair enough. I completed it, two shotting mobs while skipping half of them. I did not need phantasma nor any anima powers.
    Once it was completed, I found out that I can go to layer 2. But not higher.
    So, I need to complete these layers one by one? Just let me pick the layer from the get-go, or at least after I complete the first layer.

It killed the will to do Torghast again once I found out that I have to do layers one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I leveled up my alt today to 60.
    Did some quests, went to Torghast, found out that I can only do the first layer.
    Fair enough. I completed it, two shotting mobs while skipping half of them. I did not need phantasma nor any anima powers.
    Once it was completed, I found out that I can go to layer 2. But not higher.
    So, I need to complete these layers one by one? Just let me pick the layer from the get-go, or at least after I complete the first layer.

It killed the will to do Torghast again once I found out that I have to do layers one by one.
    They did this so they could avoid the inevitable whining from people on their fresh alts. "WTF Blizz y can't i do Layer 8 at 132 ilvl????!11 bad game unsub"

But that would mean that you'd play the game less, which is less perceived content, which leads to a higher probability of you canceling your subscription. So no.