Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    It's not random, it's a fixed rotation.
    I've been told this a couple times now but can't seem to actually find the "fixed rotation"

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Torghast as content is great. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I decided this time around to give a go as resto shaman. Best resto shaman legendary comes from Soul forges..hasn't been up since week one. Its kinda garbage thats its random or at least that the legendary is tied behind it.
    There are more than a few problems with the system, indeed their insistence to shove rng in everwhere it fits (or doesn't) severely reduces the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    It’s more garbage that the legendary, THE MOST POWERFUL ITEM IN THE GAME is tied behind GOLD. This game is literally PAY TO WIN now.
    Also this is technically not untrue.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I've been told this a couple times now but can't seem to actually find the "fixed rotation"
    The only thing "fixed" about it is that the rotation is every week at reset.

The other thing "fixed" (As in "rigged") is the stuff that's in one wing only.

Getting rid of either of those would solve at least some of the gripes people have with stuff locked behind (Or inside) Torghast, but Blizz is slow to fix things, especially during the holiday weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Also this is technically not untrue.
    Except it's nonsense. You can get a legendary without spending a penny. Rank 1 vessels aren't that hard to make. Most of their power is also in the legendary ability, so buying a higher iLvl base is spending a lot of gold on a minor improvement.

It's not "tied behind gold". At best, gold makes it slightly easier and stronger, and even a rank 4 can theoretically be gained for free.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except it's nonsense. You can get a legendary without spending a penny. Rank 1 vessels aren't that hard to make. Most of their power is also in the legendary ability, so buying a higher iLvl base is spending a lot of gold on a minor improvement.

It's not "tied behind gold". At best, gold makes it slightly easier and stronger, and even a rank 4 can theoretically be gained for free.
    Not reallt for free, thouh, there’s the opportunity cost, the gold that the materials would have fetched on the AH, but i agree that said costs aren’t all that huge for the lower version, and most power is in the legendary effect, not the stats, but i like nitpicking. :P

Went to AH yesterday to buy lvl 3 blueprint for upgrading my leggo. Price is at 150k, WTF BLIZZARD???