Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quite curious about why 6 vs 6 specifically? That sounds like a really odd number, and more so, i feel like that would be a extremely low amount of players for the size of BG maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Why you want soloQ

Reason 1: You have no friends
    Reason 2: You are bad and do not want people to know
    Reason 3: You are inept in forming relations with people to forn a group.
    Reasons why you don't want solo queue
    Reason 1: You wouldn't be able to get easy wins against groupfinder teams with no voice comms or coordination with your premade
    Reason 2: Oh, wait that's really the only reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why you want soloQ

Mighty presumptuous of you. Ever consider some of us are just not interested in forming relations with people in this game? I've got a life outside of WoW and am well past the point of feeling obligated to internet randos to play every time I'm online and at specific times. I want to play at my pace and on my schedule.

inb4 it's an MMO play something else. Blow me

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Mighty presumptuous of you. Ever consider some of us are just not interested in forming relations with people in this game? I've got a life outside of WoW and am well past the point of feeling obligated to internet randos to play every time I'm online and at specific times. I want to play at my pace and on my schedule.

inb4 it's an MMO play something else. Blow me
    May I suggest tetris or minesweeper. They maybe more your speed.

May I suggest tetris or minesweeper. They maybe more your speed.
    Bunch of pro and ex-pro players agree that there should be SoloQ, bunch of random nobodies on 3rd party forum don't
    You're on the wrong side of the argument buddy

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Reasons why you don't want solo queue
    Reason 1: You wouldn't be able to get easy wins against groupfinder teams with no voice comms or coordination with your premade
    Reason 2: Oh, wait that's really the only reason.
    I never use voice comes anyways so try again.

99% of players are predictable in how they play anyways. Ive only lost 2 times in the past 7 weeks and both times was because I walked away from the PC.

Solo queue is so wrong. This is an MMO. That doesn't means solo queueing for pvp in a box.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    Bunch of pro and ex-pro players agree that there should be SoloQ, bunch of random nobodies on 3rd party forum don't
    Ex pros? You mean washed up nobodies.

Ex pros? You mean washed up nobodies.
    Still more relevant than you will ever be

Why you want soloQ

If only it were that easy. Reality is your friends play a class that doesn't match with yours? enjoy low rating or not playing together. Aint got time to create meta alts for this shit. Call me a shitter but i made +700 rating playing meta bullshit after really trying with rl friend. Thats whats really frustrating about it - cant even play with friends or game punishes you.
    I dont even want soloQ for matchmaking 3v3 or some shit. I want mirror matches. Fuck the imbalance.

A bunch of people who would literally never use SoloQ want SoloQ. I don't really see how their opinion matters.

Solo queue would be an absolute trainwreck and would be dead within a couple of months when people realize how terrible it is. Definitely not worth Blizzard's time developing it honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Quite curious about why 6 vs 6 specifically? That sounds like a really odd number, and more so, i feel like that would be a extremely low amount of players for the size of BG maps.
    I distinctly remember Blizzard itself talking about 6v6 RBGs at a Blizzcon in the past. I'd say it's probably influenced by MOBAs.

The amount of people here who don't want more features ever thou they would not take away from their experience and could only possibly add to it is staggering, while also getting angry about other people wanting them. May I suggest taking a step back and breathing deeply for 10 seconds before angrily replaying here and berating people for genuinely wanting this game to be better?

No, what we need is more rewards for longterm teams. I really really hate it, to lfg everyday, then you find someone for playing over some days/weeks and then you dont play together anymore, cause some dont like, irl stuff, rerolling, what ever. So the lfg starts again.

Soloq and 6vs6 rbg sounds super awful.

I want arena and rbg teams, if you stay in the group you grind rep or something, as longer you play together as much more rewards you get, like more conquest/honor, more rating, less rating loss, cosmetics etc.

The singleplayer aspect of the game is way to high anyway.
    Last edited by saixilein; 2021-03-03 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    No, what we need is more rewards for longterm teams. I really really hate it, to lfg everyday, then you find someone for playing over some days/weeks and then you dont play together anymore, cause some dont like, irl stuff, rerolling, what ever. So the lfg starts again.

Soloq and 6vs6 rbg sounds super awful.

I want arena and rbg teams, if you stay in the group you grind rep or something, as longer you play together as much more rewards you get, like more conquest/honor, more rating, less rating loss, cosmetics etc.

The singleplayer aspect of the game is way to high anyway.
    Disagree, if you want to play with others you know, you just form a group and do it. But it just just want to queue alone, there isn't an option. The option for soloqueue won't take away from your prefered way of playing the game.

MMORPG doesn't mean co-op game,why do ppl keep thinking this way?
    MMORPG is just roleplaying game in a persistent online world, you can exist in that world as a loner, but just like in real life you'd be better off with a group
    But there SHOULD be an option to play as loner because thats the gateaway to playing with people
    You can't get to know people if you can't do content and you can't do content because you don't know people

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    Disagree, if you want to play with others you know, you just form a group and do it. But it just just want to queue alone, there isn't an option. The option for soloqueue won't take away from your prefered way of playing the game.

Disagree, removing arenateams already made it extrem hard to find mates these days. Its all starting with X-realm + no arenateams. Before that i played with the same guys over and over again. Today you play with people, are offline for 1-2 days and got removed from their friendlist or they playing with other people. X-realm + no arenateams destroyed groupplay.

- - - Updated - - -

MMORPG doesn't mean co-op game,why do ppl keep thinking this way?
    MMORPG is just roleplaying game in a persistent online world, you can exist in that world as a loner, but just like in real life you'd be better off with a group
    But there SHOULD be an option to play as loner because thats the gateaway to playing with people
    You can't get to know people if you can't do content and you can't do content because you don't know people
    Yeah, just like in Reallife where you can play soccer, baseball, band music etc alone.

You are already able to play solo. Just queueu random bgs/skirmish, or just sign in ANY group, play some games and u are done.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Disagree, removing arenateams already made it extrem hard to find mates these days. Its all starting with X-realm + no arenateams. Before that i played with the same guys over and over again. Today you play with people, are offline for 1-2 days and got removed from their friendlist or they playing with other people. X-realm + no arenateams destroyed groupplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, just like in Reallife where you can play soccer, baseball, band music etc alone.

You are already able to play solo. Just queueu random bgs/skirmish, or just sign in ANY group, play some games and u are done.
    You can play soccer basketball etc solo tho? Just join an amateur club and you can play with people you don't know, just like soloq

Sad to see how many ppl are against letting other ppl enjoy the game
    Last edited by Enclave; 2021-03-03 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    A bunch of people who would literally never use SoloQ want SoloQ. I don't really see how their opinion matters.

Solo queue would be an absolute trainwreck and would be dead within a couple of months when people realize how terrible it is. Definitely not worth Blizzard's time developing it honestly.
    Blizzard did not develop anything relevant for pvp after TBC Arena. SoloQ for RBGs at least, would be a first step to make pvp design matter in wow. As its currently a nightmare to organize for each CR of 10 involved. You will spent hours doing nothing, but search for peope that fit. Serious business in 2021.

On the other side, i don't think SoloQ is needed for arenas, small teams are easy to organize and matches are short. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Blizzard did not develop anything relevant for pvp after TBC Arena. SoloQ for RBGs at least, would be a first step to make pvp design matter in wow. As its currently a nightmare to organize for each CR of 10 involved. You will spent hours doing nothing, but search for peope that fit. Serious business in 2021.

On the other side, i don't think SoloQ is needed for arenas, small teams are easy to organize and matches are short. *shrug*
    SoloQ in RBGs is fine, comp matters less and nobody takes them seriously anyway.

Blizzard doesn't really need to develop new PvP content, they just need to balance and change things to make the game better. Nothing needs to be added, just tweaked. Fix the broken class/spec design, make PvP scale your ilvl, and actually ban boosters so low rated players aren't stomped by gladiators selling boosts, and the game is instantly more accessible and fun to play for everyone.