Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    that was him threatening the woman he raped...
    I know the knife incident was with her, but nothing was known of the rape at the time, so the rape itself can't have been the reason of the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh please! There is a clip showing Josh speaking about his incoming police questioning or w/e, and Method members quickly shutting him down so he wont incriminate himself. Older members AT LEAST knew something was up, and if they didn't have solid evidence, there was enough stink accumulated around Josh for years to give them a second thought. "Hey, maybe we should bench the guy until we got some clarification?" But nah, they all agreed to keep him around, just like Sco, cuz he was a good player. And when shit hits the fan they just stroll to other guild and do a cringy, crying streams how they "diddun knew nuttin".
    Could you point me to his prosecution or conviction for rape? All this crying about the creepy soyboy but as far as I can tell it's just regretsex from some thot, like much of the metoo stuff. He's a creep and a weirdo, but a pedo/rapist? Stop virtue signalling. He's no Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Could you point me to his prosecution or conviction for rape? All this crying about the creepy soyboy but as far as I can tell it's just regretsex from some thot, like much of the metoo stuff. He's a creep and a weirdo, but a pedo/rapist? Stop virtue signalling. He's no Joe Biden.
    This is getting seriously off topic but can you point to any prosecution / conviction for Joe Biden? Get over yourself, you can't say Josh is innocent because no legal ramifications that we know of have happened, and then throw in Joe Biden into the mix equating him to whatever Josh had been accused of. I dont want / expect a reply in this thread but your "rebuttal" is bad and completely unwarranted / irrelevant.

How did this turn into a twitter topic?

They seem to be equal skill wise, kinda proven by the almost exact same finish time in this raid. It's pretty shocking to me how much longer the other guilds took on it, like Method with double the tries on the 2nd last boss. Do they have people standing in fire or something?

By the looks of it you should all be giving evidence if this thread is anything to go by lol

josh raped a woman that was also a streamer that visited him... that's why he got permabanned from twitch...
    Could you be so kind to link me to the court decision that sentences him for rape?
    And could you also be so kind to link to me where Twitch states that he was permabanned and the reason for said ban?

I know that some very serious allegations were made against him, but so far I have only seen him been sentenced in the "court of public opinion".
    Several people in this thread, including you, would be prime material for a slander suit, If Josh was inclined to pursue such action.

Josh is clearly a creep, but don't y'all forget that the police didn't find any evidence, as far as I know only the twitter court found him guilty

lol... slander suit? that would be dismissed in an instant due to the public nature of his person... it is very much in the interest of the public to hear what he's done... and he would have to pay the court costs when he loses it due to that... he would be crushed in a court...
    No,you can say that you don't like him, detest him, but you cannot make unfounded claims that he has done something.
    There is a big difference between calling him a rapist, i.e. as a fact, and saying that someone accused him of that.

As far as I know he hasn't been sentenced for anything of that sort, nor has has he been put on trial for anything of that sort.
    The only thing we have are some accusations, and that is all.

And newspapers or other media never ever write that someone is a "rapist" before a person has been sentenced as such. They might write that someone accuses him of that.

That mmo-champion allows people to write stuff like you write without any repercussions just shows to what depths this site has fallen to.

Rogerbrown gingi naoowh stand out to other then thoose limit seem more complete.

unfounded claims?

https://twitter.com/poopernoodle/sta...30814694543360

lol... he's free to try to go after me if he wants to do that but i will be laughing as he ruins himself economically because the case fell apart and he has to cover the court expenses for both parts...
    So nothing apart twitter SJW court ? Do you have any other evidence ?

creepy? josh raped someone... he's an actual rapist...
    The police dropped the investigation.
    That means the police didnt find enough evidence to accuse him.

In most democratic countries theres something called "presumption of innocence" which basically means that you are not guilty as long proven otherwise.

So stop bitching arround, yes josh is a creep and maybe a rapist. We. dont. know.

presumptions of innocence only applies in courts...
    Ok, so I accuse you of being a rapist.

Have fun with that.

presumptions of innocence only applies in courts... and it only means you are not considered guilty until proven otherwise, in the eyes of the law...
    Yes - but again - the police dropped the investigation.
    So how do you know for sure (!) that he is a rapist? We only have her accuse - which can be true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    im sure the police will take care of that
    I am just here to say that rape in particulair is a hard to prove offense for both parties. For females (even if she can prove he entered her), it's hard to prove it was not willingly (besides saying it was not). And for males it's hard to prove it was willingly (let's say it was, and she "backed out").

I do not have alot of faith in the police to settle these matters. Not because they are not competent, but because normally its "one word against the other" and that is a shitty situation for law enforcement.

Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

josh raped a woman that was also a streamer that visited him... that's why he got permabanned from twitch...
    Jumping to (maybe the correct) conclusions here. He got permabanned from twitch. That is all we know. They do not share/confirm the reason why. Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Yes - but again - the police dropped the investigation.
    So how do you know for sure (!) that he is a rapist? We only have her accuse - which can be true or not.
    That is the case for alot of rape investigations. Does that mean that all of them lie? No, absolutely not. Please don't confuse not proven with not guilty in these matters. Is he guilty? No one knows besides the ones involved, however we are all allowed to make up our own "judgement" and I say that dude is a lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyNugget View Post
    That is the case for alot of rape investigations. Does that mean that all of them lie? No, absolutely not. Please don't confuse not proven with not guilty in these matters. Is he guilty? No one knows besides the ones involved, however we are all allowed to make up our own "judgement" and I say that dude is a lunatic.
    I agree 100% with you.
    But there are many many women out there who accuse men which then have "the stamp of a rapist" for the rest of their lifes.
    That he is lunatic should be no question - but enough for rape? idk man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Does Limit have the 3 most skilled pros in Trill, Firedup and Lightee or is anyone on Echo at their level?
    Honestly.. anyone playing ~2700 3's on mage right now is more skilled at the class than Firedup. That's where the real skill ceiling is for mage.

Trill is probably the best overall player on the planet and has been for a while now.

Moadmoad is probably the most skilled healer right now and he plays for Pieces I think.

Just imo.

Echo. The only reason Limit won was because they started 16 hours earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Echo. The only reason Limit won was because they started 16 hours earlier.
    What an insightful, original and totally accurate take. I guess we can pack it up boys. Thread's over!

pretty much any individual player of the top 10 has enough skill to be a part of the current #1 team, even top 20 I would say.

A healthy competition is pretty much limited by available resources, logistics and organization. Multiple guilds like Echo or Limit in the same region wouldn't work due to limited resources during the race. At such a state the race would be heavily influenced by the fan base of each team.

Also Echo and Limit are currently way more routined in developing tactics and stuff than any other team. Pieces are rising stars in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    I agree 100% with you.
    But there are many many women out there who accuse men which then have "the stamp of a rapist" for the rest of their lifes.
    That he is lunatic should be no question - but enough for rape? idk man.
    Indeed. So I would never call him a rapist untill "proven" which will most likely never happen (according to statistics). I can call him a lunatic tho.
    It is a very sketchy subject. Be carefull out there.