Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    PvP is the way to go ! spend a few days in epic BGs gathering a lot of honor buy gear - upgrade to 184 and then try m+ with that ilvl (also 1 legendary if you want ) you can do +6 which gives 210 once per vaultweek
    So yeah pvp is the way to go for alts ^^

PvP would be fun if players lasted more than 1.5 seconds alive.
    They should nerf burst damage and buff healing/healthpools/versatility etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    If you understandably HATE PVP, just do epic battlegrounds and AFK lol.
    The number of useless idiots that do this is exactly why I hate PvP.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wait

Who the fuck hates PVP right now?
    I have always hated PvP and will always hate PvP. No matter what mechanics and meta it lives in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Is because of gear scaling. At start of expac when there's so little versatility on items, and even for glads getting many 220+ ilvl items is rare, main stats (strg/int/agi) are just better, so blizz's reliance on versatiltiy to curb dmg simply falls flat.

If i had my way, we would have pvp gear that simply scales higher in pvp (say honor gear scales to hc ilvl in pvp, conquest gear scales to slightly above mythic raiding ilvl). Their non pvp item levels would be same as today. And to curb dmg, a simple -50% or whatever debuff on damage done to other players. As far as i can tell this would solve all of these problems.

PvP is certainly not the "best way to gear up", not for a while at least. You get ~550 conquest every week, we're at week 3 right now so you have about 1.5k conquest, that's barely 3 items in 3 weeks, and those items are rings and a neck.

Maybe in a few months when you have a huge pool of conquest it'd be the "best", if you like shitty stats for PvE that is, but at that point everyone that cares about having the best gear the soonest would be decked out with 220+ gear.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    players in pvp just seem really bad, like no one knows how to play their class.
    I was basically spamming UA the other day in bgs and healers kept dispelling and killing themselves. The pve players are definitely out. Any pve boss that mc's is funny if they make you cast UA and the raid healers dispel it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The number of useless idiots that do this is exactly why I hate PvP.
    And nobody wants to report them afk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I was basically spamming UA the other day in bgs and healers kept dispelling and killing themselves. The pve players are definitely out. Any pve boss that mc's is funny if they make you cast UA and the raid healers dispel it.

- - - Updated - - -

I do, but yeah, seems like the majority of people I end up in BGs with can't be assed.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'll never understand people who hate pvp, why are you getting all that gear from raids if you can't smash people's heads with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    I'll never understand people who hate pvp, why are you getting all that gear from raids if you can't smash people's heads with it?
    because they get their heads smashed in and the obvious reaction to that is hating the game. Like my 4yo niece who hates losing so much that she doesn't want to play games she isn't good at.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta ask, are you all in the top 100 of raiding guilds in the world? Otherwise, where are you going? What's your rush?

Is this just that thing that we all felt at some point when we were kids, that someone had smth new and shiny, so you also had to have it as quickly as possible?

I don't particularly dislike or love PvP, and my thing is 5 mans, so that's where my gear comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post

- - - Updated - - -

When aff lock has UA on you and then priest puts mind games on you.. what do you do? If you dispell, UA you take 50% of your health. If you don't dispell mind games will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wait

Who the fuck hates PVP right now?
    i for 1 hate pvp im not good at it i dont enjoy it either

I understand yall hate PVP but right now it's best way to gear up
    I agree, if versatility is one of your class/spec's best stats.

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    Nah can't be asked to do pvp , unless i can /sleep under a tree and come back a week later with all the gear i need
    Epic BGs are there for people who can't manage PvP though. RBGs are also super quick for capping Conquest, and you don't have to be good to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    This bugs me...people die really fkn fast... except if they got any sort of selfheal then they survive forever.
    It's all or nothing, everything is a mess in PvP.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-12-29 at 11:48 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are tired of the RNG and low drop rates this expansion through mythic+, mythic dungeons and raiding (and even heroic dungeons) I found found PVP and especially conquest as the best way to gear up with little to no RNG.

I bought 2 (200 ilevel) conquest pieces from simply doing random battleground and epic battlegrounds. Also considering all the high amounts of honor you get, you can upgrade honor gear to 184 ilevel.

Doing arena 3's with inexperienced friends we went 16 wins 20 losses in only 2 hours and even with that low score we achieved 1400 rating and can now upgrade our 200 conquest pieces to 207 ilevel.

So if yall bitching about low gear drops, do PVP for no RNG.

If you understandably HATE PVP, just do epic battlegrounds and AFK lol.
    on a contrary you could... you know, just do mythic dungeons, spend time actually learning content you are gearing for
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    players in pvp just seem really bad, like no one knows how to play their class.
    Yeah, because somehow it's become the only way to get gear other than LFR for people who don't do organized group content. They aren't there because it's what they want to do, it's just that there's nothing else to do to get some better pieces of gear. I did it for a bit but i realized how dumb it was to do something i don't enjoy at all for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, getting 3/4 of an item per week is so much faster.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Please don't advise people to AFK in any type of PvP.
    Why?
    As long as Blizzard finds it "smart" to let pve'ers gear up in pvp then I will afk, because pvp is shit.
    Blizzard should just make pvp gear bad in pve and the other way around.
    Fuck pvp, but I will do it if I can get gear upgrades