Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    The black already count asians as white. Asians are smart and have good salary and work hard, that sounds fing white. Someone linked, your not mixed your asian and white, dont use mixed in your bio you racist.
    Lol what? Not all black people think that. Interesting to note here that black immigrants are quite prosperous as well. Education and career wise though... they always make less due to structural racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Lol what? Not all black people think that. Interesting to note here that black immigrants are quite prosperous as well. Education and career wise though... they always make less due to structural racism.
    Asians have it worse, google it, they need better degree then all to be able to join. Why? Its not like america didnt use them as really low paid labour too.

  3. #203
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    The spike is covid of cause. But if you check, there is higher demand(higher requirements) for asians to attend universities black get it easier but asians get it harder then whites. Why look as skin color, they should check background and wealth instead of skin.
    This is a lie.

    I mean for some reasons Asians can't get in schools yet they also... get in schools? Please...

    Asians are overrepresented but we are to believe that they're the ones truly suffering disproportionately? As for why look at skin colour... colleges try to get a varied group of people which helps expand the minds of the campus. Diversity is a goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  4. #204
    The how bullshit with race linked to anything is racism. Make it linked to income and area instead of skin colour

  5. #205
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Asians have it worse, google it, they need better degree then all to be able to join. Why? Its not like america didnt use them as really low paid labour too.
    Asians need a better degree to join a college to get a degree? So you mean Asians can't get into school unless they have a degree to get a degree?

    American used them as low paid labour but they came as indentured workers of their will not slaves.

    Also we know they're America's choice immigrant due to the fact they paid the Japanese 43k per person (adjusted for today's value) that was in interment camps... you know 43k for the two years inconvenience of that horror. Meanwhile slavery? Jim crow? Nah nothing though economist pegs the cost to right that wrong at about 29 trillion conservatively.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    The how bullshit with race linked to anything is racism. Make it linked to income and area instead of skin colour
    "It's racism to acknowledge the issue of racism"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is a lie.

    I mean for some reasons Asians can't get in schools yet they also... get in schools? Please...

    Asians are overrepresented but we are to believe that they're the ones truly suffering disproportionately? As for why look at skin colour... colleges try to get a varied group of people which helps expand the minds of the campus. Diversity is a goal.
    Overrepresented because have higher grades then everyone, so why wouldnt they be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is a lie.

    I mean for some reasons Asians can't get in schools yet they also... get in schools? Please...

    Asians are overrepresented but we are to believe that they're the ones truly suffering disproportionately? As for why look at skin colour... colleges try to get a varied group of people which helps expand the minds of the campus. Diversity is a goal.
    What is good about diversity? More things to fight about? Merit over diversity always

  7. #207
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Overrepresented because have higher grades then everyone, so why wouldnt they be.
    That is not why..

    It is interesting to note how this particular issue has come up mostly with just white people and a few Asians (being used as props) to attack Affirmative Action. I mean literally, it is a strategy being used by known right-wing racist politicos... Colleges do not just look at grades by the way, if they did every single person with a 4.0 would get in but they do not.

    Also interesting to note the intersection between neo-nazi white nationlist kkk and the odd fascination they have with East Asian, Japan in particular.

    What is good about diversity? More things to fight about? Merit over diversity always
    Pure bigotry. What do you think grades are merit?

    If one scores a 96 and another a 100 is the latter more a person of more "merit" is the worth of a person purely based on "score"???
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  8. #208
    [QUOTE=Themius;52910591]Asians need a better degree to join a college to get a degree? So you mean Asians can't get into school unless they have a degree to get a degree?

    American used them as low paid labour but they came as indentured workers of their will not slaves.


    And most black people that come from africa as slaves would probalby be dead if they didnt come to america.
    The clanwars would still had been the same, kept alive to be sold as slave. Ok not america, then sold to arabs, their word for black african = slave, there dont seem to be many black arabs now adays like they have died or something.

    Or just dead.

    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.


    Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-12-30 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Trolling

  9. #209
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post

    And most black people that come from africa as slaves would probalby be dead if they didnt come to america.
    The clanwars would still had been the same, kept alive to be sold as slave. Ok not america, then sold to arabs, their word for black african = slave, there dont seem to be many black arabs now adays like they have died or something.

    Or just dead.

    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    "The slaves should be happy we made them slaves"

    Most black people would be dead in Africa?

    It's interesting:

    Ignorant people contend with the opinion that black people were better off slaves because Africa is bad now... nevermind the fact that years of conquest by Europeans and the slave trade kinda fucked Africa up lol.

    Arab based slavery was a problem, just as bad or near as European slavery. However typical west African slavery was nothing at all like European slavery since it wasn't part of an economic endeavour. People weren't a commodity under the typical west African slavery system. but hey you know jackshit about history don't you.

    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live
    the poster probably thinks they aren't racist, however only racists would agree with that line.

    This poster calls the Kenosha shooter an amazing kid. Disgusting beliefs to hold.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-12-29 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Asians need a better degree to join a college to get a degree? So you mean Asians can't get into school unless they have a degree to get a degree?

    American used them as low paid labour but they came as indentured workers of their will not slaves.


    And most black people that come from africa as slaves would probalby be dead if they didnt come to america.
    The clanwars would still had been the same, kept alive to be sold as slave. Ok not america, then sold to arabs, their word for black african = slave, there dont seem to be many black arabs now adays like they have died or something.

    Or just dead.

    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    @Machismo You'll love this one I'm sure. Might as well add it to the sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "The slaves should be happy we made them slaves"

    Most black people would be dead in Africa?

    It's interesting:

    Ignorant people contend with the opinion that black people were better off slaves because Africa is bad now... nevermind the fact that years of conquest by Europeans and the slave trade kinda fucked Africa up lol.

    Arab based slavery was a problem, just as bad or near as European slavery. However typical west African slavery was nothing at all like European slavery since it wasn't part of an economic endeavour. People weren't a commodity under the typical west African slavery system. but hey you know jackshit about history don't you.



    the poster probably thinks they aren't racist, however only racists would agree with that line.

    This poster calls the Kenosha shooter an amazing kid. Disgusting beliefs to hold.

    Most people that came to america as slaves would have been dead if they didnt. Yes!

  12. #212
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Most people that came to america as slaves would have been dead if they didnt. Yes!
    I mean good thing the Holocaust happened then. Without it the jews wouldn't have been gifted the stolen land of Israel! I mean good for them right. They should be thankful and totally love neo-nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    @Machismo You'll love this one I'm sure. Might as well add it to the sig.
    Yes, commonsense isnt big on machismo, but making up things and flaming and make people banned yes thats what he is known for

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I mean good thing the Holocaust happened then. Without it the jews wouldn't have been gifted the stolen land of Israel! I mean good for them right. They should be thankful and totally love neo-nazis.
    They already bought alot of land in israel before ww2, but yes england isnt god and they should have waited for god of cause.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meen for religious jews, jews that just want their homelands they will just buy land there and move

  14. #214
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Yes, commonsense isnt big on machismo, but making up things and flaming and make people banned yes thats what he is known for

    - - - Updated - - -



    They already bought alot of land in israel before ww2, but yes england isnt god and they should have waited for god of cause.
    Ah so you're a biblical person. I guess you just think the slavery was god's will. Tell me... why isn't it god's doing if it happened? It's lovely when people religion to enshrine their hatred in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Ah so you're a biblical person. I guess you just think the slavery was god's will. Tell me... why isn't it god's doing if it happened? It's lovely when people religion to enshrine their hatred in.
    So black people in america would be better of dead? And Im the racist, its the whole vegan argument.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    So black people in america would be better of dead? And Im the racist, its the whole vegan argument.
    Comparing black people to livestock definitely isn't the way to claim you're not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  17. #217
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    So black people in america would be better of dead? And Im the racist, its the whole vegan argument.
    Oh so without slavery all black people ever would be dead... and therefore the white people saved the black race.... where did you go to school and when did you stop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Comparing black people to livestock definitely isn't the way to claim you're not racist.
    Everyone is racist. Im just a bit less then most people, have a black wife and mixed kid and you still call me racist.

    Im just telling true things that you dont like.

  19. #219
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Everyone is racist. Im just a bit less then most people, have a black wife and mixed kid and you still call me racist.

    Im just telling true things that you dont like.
    "I have a black wife I can't be racist"

    Funny that... there are lot of women who are with racist white men. Hell one woman finally broke up with her boyfriend after years of him and his friends making jokes about black people.

    Hey I have a distant cousin who's black and her "best friend" calls other black people ni**ers while saying she's a "special" black person and not like those other ni**ers. totally not racist!

    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh so without slavery all black people ever would be dead... and therefore the white people saved the black race.... where did you go to school and when did you stop?
    Most black people in america would probaly been dead, dont meen that they saved them but it meen you dont have to hunt them more then people like arabs that killed their slaves, just because their slaves are dead and have noone to fight for them. or modern day slavery, that is just called foced labour. More slaves to day then ever before in history but blm only care about themself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •