Poll: Rate Shadowlands

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Were you not just talking about 9.1? Why are we talking about launch now?
    What do you want to talk about 9.1? It is the same as every major content patch.

9.1 = 8.1 = New raid, New quests, New Campaign

9.1 has a new daily zone and a new dungeon, 8.1 has a new warfront and heritage armor.

What's more to talk about?

OP posts about how game is shit.

Guaranteed his sub is still rolling, and he's still playing hours every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    This just in. The amount of zones that we dont use much anyway weighs in on how good an expansion is.

SL has problems. None of them are the amount of zones, the story or the lack of islands/warfronts.
    The story of Warcraft universe was what got people interested and play Warcraft 3 and wow from the start.

The bad story development and lack of content is a big blow to the franchise lately.

Content: Bad

Gameplay: Okay

Story: Absolute ass

I give it 5/10 because class design matters to me the most

Too early to tell, first season usually is pretty bad. But I really like that casters are brought back to life in all aspects of the game.

Story however, is 0/10, worst shit I've ever experienced from wow, an all time low. I hope we don't get more lore, just stop investing in this dead horse already.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    The story of Warcraft universe was what got people interested and play Warcraft 3 and wow from the start.

The bad story development and lack of content is a big blow to the franchise lately.
    I love this forum. Its the only place where you unironically can make 2 statements thinking people will just source: "Trust me bro".

My opinion is.... I didn't buy it. As with most of the crap that Blizzard produces for WoW these days, it probably isn't worth the time or the $40. From what I can tell, its mediocre at best. It's a shame WoW has hit this sort of low. What more sad is that it isn't coming back.

Better than BfA, but Story as said before is probably the worst of all expansions. Even WoD was more logical than Shadowlands. So for me it's a 3/10. For me it's on pair with WoD. It does have around as much content as WoD had. At least the garrison was somehow funny, Shadowlands does not have this. The only good things about SL are the systems, but beside of this, what is the difference: what is the shiny new thing about it. Yes, i'm still ok with convenants, but that's by far not enough: bfa had nothing new, sl had nothing new; no new class, no new shinys, no nothing, just the usual crap, and that's for an expansion not good enough.

At least in WoD they tried and failed, in SL they didn't even try. SL is better than BfA, but that's it. And yes, it was the worst leveling experience beside of vanilla.

As the OP already said: SL is Legion 1.3.

Voted horrible because the lore sucks. It's really stupid, scourgier scourge, druidy druids, paladian paladins and vampires. It's like Legion Order Halls but for a select few while leaving out the rest. And the Lich King above the Lich King. What an imaginationless shitfest. Bankruptcy of innovation.

On top of that I play Horde and there is nothing for us this expansion. It's all Alliance lore with Uther, Jaina, Anduin, Tyrande, Arthas, etc. Even worse, I'm mainly an Orc player and we've gotten the short end of the stick since whacking Garrosh with the villain bat. The Orcish race is nonexistant. Why would I continue to play? I mean, I want to like the franchise still but there is nothing there for me anymore. Most of our leaders are nobodies.

It would help if Blizzard would stop killing off Horde heroes all the time. Stop neutering the Horde. Let the Alliance have some drama and experience loss for a change.

Edit: have to add, I play for the story mostly. If that sucks I'm out. Gameplay and raids can be good in Shadowlands, I wouldn't know because it's only secondary fun to me.

With the 9.1 information from BlizzCon, it is safe to say this expansion will be 100% worse than BFA, which is what I expected since Beta.
    What an absurd comment. I should be used to it on MMOC especially on weekends, but i keep getting surprised.

BFA island/warfront > SL maw/torghast (both are boring contents, but torghast is much more time-consuming without mount, pets, gear, or cosmetic)
    Are you kidding me?! The Maw and Thorgast is like 100 times better than islands and warfronts. The eye of the jailer is basicly simulating pve warmode - and Thorgast gives you a taste of what would happen, if blizz wouldn't constantly nerf your class. Besides there are pets and mounts in the twisted corridors, i bet you don't even play this game!

People can critizise new "boring" features all they want, but never compare anything to dumpster fires like warfronts/isles...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Are you kidding me?! The Maw and Thorgast is like 100 times better than islands and warfronts. The eye of the jailer is basicly simulating pve warmode - and Thorgast gives you a taste of what would happen, if blizz wouldn't constantly nerf your class. Besides there are pets and mounts in the twisted corridors, i bet you don't even play this game!

People can critizise new "boring" features all they want, but never compare anything to dumpster fires like warfronts/isles...
    Warfront sets are one of the best things in wow. Torghast and Maw are the worst things ever in wow history.

No contest.

Warfront sets are one of the best things in wow. Torghast and Maw are the worst things ever in wow history.

No contest.
    Quoted for comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Quoted for comedy gold.
    The whole SL is a tragedy.

No contest.
    I Had 20 times more and longer fun in Thorgast than in the warfronts ever

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I Had 20 times more and longer fun in Thorgast than in the warfronts ever
    I mean i felt asleep in Thorgast multiple times, but its still more endurable than warfronts i am annoyed to just even think warfronts existed, they would have made only sense as pvp warfronts, isntead, blizz doubled down on it and made it into heroic pve warfronts to make this abomination last even longer than it did before./facepalm

No contest.
    Just curious...
    How many times did you do Warfronts for fun not just for ez items/completionism (mounts/transomgs) or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Just curious...
    How many times did you do Warfronts for fun not just for ez items/completionism (mounts/transomgs) or whatever?
    Well unfortunately noone does anything for fun these days.
    Noone enters that cave unless they got x% chance for a drop (obviously they complain afterwards as the said chance should increase by 10 fold).
    Unless some shiny drops everything else is "a waste of time"

Zones 1/10 (Maw drags the score way down,worst zone ever made)No mount...weekly soul quests that INCREASES to 20 souls...yeh no thanks...

Raid 1/10 (Fights are meh,loot doesnt exist...)

Leveling 6/10 (Was ok speed,I dont like I'm still tied up in "story" 4 quests for each zone if I dont chose story mode again for alts)

Alt friendly 0/10 (To gear that rarely drops,to weekly renown,damn torghas...took them a while to even open layer 8 for alts if you done it on main,still its just no...)

Dungeons 5/10 (Even after some nerf,some dungeons are just overtuned and stuff hit like truck....and trynical should just be removed)

Story ?/10 (Never cared about it so what ever,dont care if Sylvanas ends up selling muffins in Maw as long the gameplay is good but ,yeah..gameplay...oof...)

Only thing to do ingame now is M+ and that is mostly controlled by idiots using raiderio score crap...."+15 1.5k IO,Blood of your first newborn,your house and a happy meal"

Even though I have over 50 runs that are over +15 keys,i still play more decline simulator than actually playing the game...this raiderio is one of worst things that happened to wow...
    Last edited by FakePizza; 2021-03-05 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FakePizza View Post
    Zones 1/10 (Maw drags the score way down,worst zone ever made)No mount...weekly soul quests that INCREASES to 20 souls...yeh no thanks...

Raid 1/10 (Fights are meh,loot doesnt exist...)

Leveling 6/10 (Was ok speed,I dont like I'm still tied up in "story" 4 quests for each zone if I dont chose story mode again for alts)

Alt friendly 0/10 (To gear that rarely drops,to weekly renown,damn torghas...took them a while to even open layer 8 for alts if you done it on main,still its just no...)

Dungeons 5/10 (Even after some nerf,some dungeons are just overtuned and stuff hit like truck....and trynical should just be removed)

Story ?/10 (Never cared about it so what ever,dont care if Sylvanas ends up selling muffins in Maw as long the gameplay is good but ,yeah..gameplay...oof...)

Only thing to do ingame now is M+ and that is mostly controlled by idiots using raiderio score crap...."+15 1.5k IO,Blood of your first newborn,your house and a happy meal"

Even though I have over 50 runs that are over +15 keys,i still play more decline simulator than actually playing the game...this raiderio is one of worst things that happened to wow...
    Alt friendly is definitely not 0/10.

My initial overall rating 5/10 in December is still fitting.