Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    So you go around mass reporting people without having any way of knowing if they committed an offense?

Reporting people on a hunch is one potential reason that causes erroneous bans. It isn't hard to believe the GM acted on your suspicion, saw 2 different IP logins and banned the players outright.

Then they make a complaint and prove they didn't account share.

There's plenty of stories like that caused by idiots that go around mass reporting people.
    Most of those stories are debunked the same day they're posted usually by the piss poor spelling and grammar but also the usual story changes throughout the thread. Bans generally don't occur unless you're doing something banable.
    I'm a thread killer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Most of those stories are debunked the same day they're posted usually by the piss poor spelling and grammar but also the usual story changes throughout the thread. Bans generally don't occur unless you're doing something banable.
    remidns me of that guy who got banned for botting or something and then constantly made posts about blizzard unfairly banning him, changing the story every time to, his brother did it, a hacker did it, his brothers ex did it, his ex did it, nothing happened and blizz were wrong, etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They should've used their money to buy gold from Blizzard and then use that gold to buy the boosts. A bit more expensive but no ban risk.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    remidns me of that guy who got banned for botting or something and then constantly made posts about blizzard unfairly banning him, changing the story every time to, his brother did it, a hacker did it, his brothers ex did it, his ex did it, nothing happened and blizz were wrong, etc etc.
    Lord Varyag or something like that. I loved those stories so much!

No surprise a thread started by a guy that chose the name savant would be high on the spectrum.

Could have also picked the name Karen and it would have also fit well.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Who the hell hacks at 1400? lmao. Do you even lose rating at 1400 without dropping your mmr drastically low?

At the moment I am 2000 Rated BG 2000 3v3, so get fucked casual. And also you took everything out of context, as nothing was about skill about the fights since rogues had 1 shot abilities, pre nerf . l2 search nab

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    At the moment I am 2000 Rated BG 2000 3v3, so get fucked casual. And also you took everything out of context, as nothing was about skill about the fights since rogues had 1 shot abilities, pre nerf . l2 search nab
    Woah big dog over here. Big ol' 2000 as I remember:

HAHAHH bro 2k ain't shit, no going lie. If I see 2k, I just see your score on the leaderboard score in the BG and nothing else.

I'm a multi-glad "casual". You're making several posts about struggling to push past 1400 because you refuse to use voice communication. I wonder who's the casual here, but that's besides the point.

Even pre-nerf, if you and your healer had any semblance of a brain with basic reasoning skills, you could easily deal with the rogue and his burst. Regardless you've done nothing but try to bash people who call you out on being a horrible player, so hopefully the mods will come ban you shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

didnt people get like 3.8k in the last season

how anyone still values gladiator as something significant is beyond me

just play any sort of OP comp / spam games until you know how your comp works = grats you won 50 games at 2400 rating, 1400 below the rank one
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonly View Post
    Woah big dog over here. Big ol' 2000 as I remember:
    Lol holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

My tickets were called "x bought gladiator boost" didn't think nothing of it, because those two glad idiots were running around Oribos with the sinful glad mount, so I checked them out and they had zero glads in the past so I made the tickets. AFTER when GM did act upon me tickets, HE WHISPERED me and said that 'I assure you I took action for two accounts' as GM can't speak in detail what they did, I just assumed it was a ban. Out of curisotiy I check the prices of the boosts and they go up to 500eu wtf
    So people cant be glads anymore without being reported, think we found our LFR boosted guy in the forum

Please use your brain. If you see a gladiator with the gladiator mount. You automatically inspect him, and see what's up. I always congratulate those who go the extra mile. But the dude never had glads in the past so I reported. Simple as.
    DDDDDDD good god, these forums sometimes still deliver gold
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Yeah, call me a dick, but when I see something fishy, I report it. I am old-fashined, I value people's hard work, not the ones purchasing boosts to 2400+ and be gladiator within few days and also have the mount. So those 2 people did piloted boosts from a third party website and now they are gone. GM contacted me after he saw my ticket and bans, and he thanked me and also told me he did take action for the two accounts. GG bois
    I'll take 500 for shit that never happened considering blizzard will never tell you what action they take on an account.

I am so happy OP came back to this thread to keep posting. This is comedy gold.

Please use your brain. If you see a gladiator with the gladiator mount. You automatically inspect him, and see what's up. I always congratulate those who go the extra mile. But the dude never had glads in the past so I reported. Simple as.
    No literally no one does this, cringe as fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    stfu casual nab go and buy a boost so that you show your fake achievements, and then lemme ban you like a garbage player you are.

just saw your latest wow forum post, you want to make torgast more easier? omg I am laughing my ass off right now hahaa

the people you got banned might be cheating the system in a virtual setting.

but you OP

sound like someone who would be a sour person in real life to be about....yikes.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows, I might be the one to report y'all asses in the future if I see a boosted character in PVP, I smell few already.

Y'all buy boosts, making us think that you are pro and then when you are doing an arena with us or bg, you are garbage. GG bois, 2 glads down the hole they go
    I think you're just salty about getting stomped by a team carrying people. You take this game way too seriously if you go around inspecting people and reporting them if they have something you think they shouldn't have. If you see someone actively breaking the rules is one thing but to just report with no proof is you being a shit human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonly View Post
    Weird flex but okay, I don't think boost'ees get banned, boosters get banned though? There's all kinds of people selling boosts for in game gold and there's nothing against the ToS for that?
    well it wasnt a normal boost,it was account sharing

- - - Updated - - -

My tickets were called "x bought gladiator boost" didn't think nothing of it, because those two glad idiots were running around Oribos with the sinful glad mount, so I checked them out and they had zero glads in the past so I made the tickets. AFTER when GM did act upon me tickets, HE WHISPERED me and said that 'I assure you I took action for two accounts' as GM can't speak in detail what they did, I just assumed it was a ban. Out of curisotiy I check the prices of the boosts and they go up to 500eu wtf
    dont rly see how getting glad for the first time is a sign of it lol,its like people being surprised that their friend was a criminal ''HE NEVER DID IT IN THE PAST''...well no shit...there has to be a first time lol

plenty of pro glads got their first glads in mop or wod for example,but yeah,i just hope it was real and not a mistake,i know in the past i knew a glad friend that got banned for wintrading and he never did anything like that,most likely he got trolled by someone and resulted in the ban

What you just wrote, just does not make sense to me, what so ever. You pretty much assume everything.
    I report if I sense people bought boosts, and pvp boosting is easily to spot.
    I don't go around and "mass report" people.
    I first inspect them, check their past history profile. If they fail to have glad in the past, then its pretty much obvious that is was a boost.

If the boost was bought by gold, cool. You ain't getting banned, if you bought it irl money, then you get responses like the GM gave me "actions were taken"
    how the fuck is it obvious they have a boost? New players to the pvp or to the game in general don't exist?

SAo what ur saying is if i decided to come back to retail and got glad you would report me?