Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Lots of military vets have drunk the cool aid. Great knowing that some of these people have legitimate military training which is a comforting thought.
    Well, that's not new.

How the US military has failed to address white supremacy in its ranks
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...extremist-plot

Inside the U.S. military's battle with white supremacy and far-right extremism
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ht-ncna1010221

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-police-report

The Weimar Republic military and judiciary was full of Nazi sympathisers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    the us government, in effect, fell on 1/6/21.

1. if they attempt to jail the people who stormed the Capitol, there will be nationwide violence in response.
    2. if they don't, the us government loses its authority.

there were retired old men and nice old ladies protesting by sitting in the chambers of the Capitol. yeah, go ahead and perp walk them and haul them to prison and see what happens.
    Jail all of them. Every single one who broke into the capitol. Also all the cops who helped them like the ones that moved the barricade.

And then arrest every single asshole who reacts with violence to that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Lots of the people who stormed the capitol will soon be seeing the inside of a prison cell, the FBI is already collecting tips from the public and working on identifying individuals involved, and that bunch won't just sit idle on their hands after getting it.
    Will that Viking dumb ass, get an orange version of the same outfit or will he wear orange sane people clothes?

I just realized... Hopefully their love for Trump, was transferred to everything orange... because that’s the only color they are going to wear for a while.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

1. if they attempt to jail the people who stormed the Capitol, there will be nationwide violence in response.

there were retired old men and nice old ladies protesting by sitting in the chambers of the Capitol. yeah, go ahead and perp walk them and haul them to prison and see what happens.
    Let's put 1) to the test.

These people are terrorists and they are traitors to the United States and democracy. Nice old ladies, fucking lol.

cops usually use geo fencing now at protests to scrape all of the phone data in an area, wouldnt suprise me if they didnt given how bad the police response was though

Tee hee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Tee hee.
    Damn... that is avatar worthy... meh... mine is better...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I'm sorry, those pussies only got as far as they did because the police tried to reason with them instead of going full on racist cop. If the mob was lack we would be talking about the dozens of dead americans at the hands of the capital police. Did you notice how quickly the mob fell apart after the National guard showed up. If they react in violence again, the police nor the National guard, god forbid, our military would stomp them like the ants they are.

Jesus you don't live in this reality.
    This guy is simply masturbating to his own fantasy of civil war. In reality, this clown coup had no direction, no purpose and not a chance in hell at getting anything done. Donald Trump similarly likes to fancy himself a mob boss and a thug, but when it comes down to it he'll always pussy out. Because Donald Trump is a scared weak man.

If anything, yesterday has turned more of the nation on Trump, as Senate Republicans were given an easy way off the Trump train and we saw them immediately embrace it wholeheartedly. The future is more of this: all blame will be shifted onto Trump and soon he'll never have had any supporters at all.

Lots of the people who stormed the capitol will soon be seeing the inside of a prison cell, the FBI is already collecting tips from the public and working on identifying individuals involved, and that bunch won't just sit idle on their hands after getting it.
    Yep, I hope every single one of them, enjoys being convicted felons. Including that fucking dumbass Baked Alaska that was literally live streaming from a Senator's office.

I wont hold my breath.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well, that's not new.

How the US military has failed to address white supremacy in its ranks
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...extremist-plot

Inside the U.S. military's battle with white supremacy and far-right extremism
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ht-ncna1010221

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-police-report

The Weimar Republic military and judiciary was full of Nazi sympathisers too.
    Sadly that's no suprise to me. Just look how and where they recruit people: Among the poor, the downtrodden, the uneducated, the forgotten and the criminals.
    Getting the (white) nationalists under control would require quite some rework of the entire US, and i see no politician really trying to do that.
    The whole tax code, voting system, every ministry needs a serious overhaul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    I'd mostly be looking forward to the next event.
    Until it happens in your home.

Who am I kidding, no one would visit your basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    They lured patriots into DC and whipped them up into a rally, resulting in one patriot being shot dead by bastards cops.
    Well look how quickly "back the blue" and "blue lives matter" fell by the wayside.

- - - Updated - - -

the root of the problem is americans no longer trust their institutions.
    Gee I wonder who was responsible for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    They lured patriots into DC and whipped them up into a rally, resulting in one patriot being shot dead by bastards cops. They knew this would happen. They are all traitors. They are all part of the same establishment and never intended to go through with their challenge to Biden's victory.
    Sorry, Trump is a fucking Nazi, as are all the racist, shitbag terrorists who decided to do what they did.

Thanks for admitting you support violent Nazis, and hate the police.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, you are fucking lying.

They got right back to work, and voted the Nazi out.

- - - Updated - - -

the root of the problem is americans no longer trust their institutions. absolutely nothing happened on 1/6 to fix that. it actually got a hell of a lot worse.
    The root of the problem is that Trump is a Nazi, and you want us to vote for Nazis.

This thread is about preventing insurrection and rebellion.

What about the Belfast solution? In the Troubles, they prevented insurrection by constructing a maze of walls throughout Belfast, 25 feet tall, with guard towers and checkpoints. That made it incredibly difficult for people to organize and assemble large groups. You have to create such a maze in DC and other major cities. but people these days seem averse to walls.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I admit watching the video of the shooting it looks pretty bad.. shooting that girl in the neck when she was unarmed seemed excessive. Sure she was trying enter but it seems an excessive amount of force.
    Just imagine it was Kyle shooting her then you will think it's ok

Jesus can you make your bias any more fucking obvious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I don't see how the two are related... kyle was attacked the woman was arguably trespassing. I understand you want a simple comparison but somethings are apples and oranges.
    Maybe she was trying to kill the person on the other side. She WAS charging them. What do you think she was just going to hug the people inside

/s
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Last edited by szechuan; 2021-01-07 at 12:09 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

What about the Belfast solution? In the Troubles, they prevented insurrection by constructing a maze of walls throughout Belfast, 25 feet tall, with guard towers and checkpoints. That made it incredibly difficult for people to organize and assemble large groups. You have to create such a maze in DC and other major cities. but people these days seem averse to walls.
    lol they negotiated a the GFA thats all that stopped it, and its not like the paramilitaries have gone away. Just yesterday some UDA threatened to shoot Arlene foster

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BS.

There is clear video of Pennsylvania Avenue absolutely flooded with protesters as far as the eye can see. That was EASILY tens of thousands of protesters. Might have been 100k there.

You want to see a million protesters show up? Try to prosecute those who stormed the Capitol.
    This is inaugural levels of delusion here lmfao
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

You are here, actively pushing it, saying that if we have the domestic terrorists arrested, there will be a civil war, that won't happen.