5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t know... The only division I see through the last several pages, is you... and from what I understand... you are not from this country... We are United, despite your efforts...

Edit: You are not from Ukraine either... guess who was born there... lulz...
    You went from one divided country to another.

I see.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/polit...248333850.html

Shocking news, the guy that stole the Speakers podium isn't antifa.

In another non-surprise to anyone with a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I really want to hear Gaetz tell the family of the woman who was shot and died who openly claimed she was a hardcore trumper, i want him to tell them to their face she was antifa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Not going to answer my questions for 3 pages now?

I will repeat... the only division through the last several pages, is you... and you are not from US. So... if I remember correctly, you are from Israel? Want to talk about division? Are you sure?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Not going to answer my questions for 3 pages now?

I will repeat... the only division through the last several pages, is you... and you are not from US. So... if I remember correctly, you are from Israel? Want to talk about division? Are you sure?
    It's Gaidax that is russian born living in isreal. Don't think waffles has said where is he from.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are also not discussing, mentioning rioting looting burning violence during blm & antifa riots.

Will you for once stop hiding and answer a simple question?

Should the laws on rioters apply to everybody equally, or not? A simple yes or no.
    This was Terrorism not a protest, you're peddling bullshit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's Gaidax that is russian born living in isreal. Don't think waffles has said where is he from.
    He posted Israel’s covid numbers in the covid thread. But, I am asking... I am not omniscient...

Although, if I am right, feel free to think that I am...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...nam-story.html

Some of the unhinged pro-Trump rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday defecated inside the historic building and “tracked” their feces in several hallways, the Daily News has learned.
    https://twitter.com/clarissajanlim/s...03098536767490

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries said on WNYC that when he returned to the Capitol he saw broken windows and urine on the floor inside, and Steny Hoyer's tribute poster of John Lewis was missing
    So the MAGAts literally shit and pissed in the Capitol building.

These are fucking children.

10+ Year Old Account

I see.
    No it's pretty united what you're spewing is bullshit anybody saying otherwise if clearly fucking delusional or complicit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Definitely one of my favorite clips.

She's complaining about getting maced for trying to revolt like her mom wouldn't let her go to a party that all her friends are going to be at.
    Yeah I really hope she is arrested and will be serving a long prison sentence soon. This kind of stupidity gets people killed.

He posted Israel’s covid numbers in the covid thread. But, I am asking... I am not omniscient...

Although, if I am right, feel free to think that I am...
    I almost always think you are right, except when it came to GA during the counting in the general election in which I get to say "told ya so!!!" I think we're both grateful I get to say that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I really want to hear Gaetz tell the family of the woman who was shot and died who openly claimed she was a hardcore trumper, i want him to tell them to their face she was antifa.
    Not politically convenient to acknowledge blame when ones bad apples do bad things, goes for both parties.

Republicans have lots of angry men. But the best part is when people deflect blm violence by trying to say that when a bunch of black people commit crimes that they are white alt right in disguise, you just can't beat that one.. I don't know if republicans can come up with their own excuses that could top something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't want to start a discussion on Ukraine, lets agree the country is corrupt af n us involvement made things worse.

Charges from people that torpedoed democracy, made a coup against the country's elected officials? Are you referring to the Ukr congressional court?

This court?
    Trump is more Corrupt than Ukraine at this point even Ukraine told Trump what he was asking for was kind of illegal and doesn't exist, which is why his flunky Pervert Giuliani tried to fabricate it.

Not politically convenient to acknowledge blame when ones bad apples do bad things, goes for both parties.

Republicans have lots of angry men. But the best part is when people deflect blm violence by trying to say that when a bunch of black people commit crimes that they are white alt right in disguise, you just can't beat that one.. I don't know if republicans can come up with their own excuses that could top something like that.
    Naw, not really interested in wasting more time slapping down silly strawmen dude. But like, you're wrong. Still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Trump is more Corrupt than Ukraine at this point even Ukraine told Trump what he was asking for was kind of illegal and doesn't exist, which is why his flunky Pervert Giuliani tried to fabricate it.
    No, you took that too far. The Ukrainian president, was funneling money out of Ukraine, to Russia. When the revolt happened, Putin sent equivalent to navy seals, to retrieve him without anyone noticing. The reason it’s even known, is because the guy thanked Putin in an interview. He is currently hiding in Russia, escaping extradition for high treason.

I don't know
    anything but what RT tells me to think

sums you up perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account

You might want to check with Trump... his bullshit is over... he just denounced everything... Covid is now real... Biden is rightfully president... there is no election fraud... it’s over.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you took that too far. The Ukrainian president, was funneling money out of Ukraine, to Russia. When the revolt happened, Putin sent equivalent to navy seals, to retrieve him without anyone noticing. The reason it’s even known, is because the guy thanked Putin in an interview. He is currently hiding in Russia, escaping extradition for high treason.
    There's still 13 days, let's not say something similar can't happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    There's still 13 days, let's not say something similar can't happen
    Check Trump’s Twitter... he is done...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34804052844550

Trumpism is dead...

So Trump incites his followers to stage a coup and when it fails throws them all under the bus in an attempt to save himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check Trump’s Twitter... he is done...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34804052844550

Trumpism is dead...
    Let's wait 24 hours of him having access to Twitter again to get non-teleprompter thoughts.