7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not just insurrectionist, but they are also babies. They cry when called out in the house.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Still no fuckin clue what you're talking about, mein duden. Wanna get a bit more specific and a bit less pointlessly cryptic?
    when all hell broke lose in DC.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The only confirmed murder was by a cop and we know how that works out in America.
    "Murder"? The service member did their job. They shot a fascist who was breaking into Capitol with the intent of overturning the election through intimidation and violence who had been repeatedly warned not to try and enter.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Again, tell us what you're talking about or don't bother.

I watched livestreams on the ground from MAGA hats all day yesterday, so I'm not sure what the fuck you're meaning dude. Put the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no fuckin clue what you're talking about, mein duden. Wanna get a bit more specific and a bit less pointlessly cryptic?
    Betting we are going to be linking the QAnon Shaman crying that he is being called Antifa, despite giving up his life for the Q movement.

- - - Updated - - -

That Trump said he would walk with them, but went home?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...?ref=bfnsplash

Gonna be a minute-by-minute investigation of the law enforcement response.

A helluva lot of head shot roll, and charges should be pressed for the shitshow that wasn't the police response.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh?

What's your take on what happened in DC, just out of curiosity if what the MSM is reporting is inaccurate?
    all i knew was there was peaceful protest then all hell broke lose.

my mother tells me last night that one of her friends was in DC when it happens and said that the news is not telling the whole story(not shocking they never do).
    she also said that BOTH sides we involved.

i am still waiting for the video that was going to be posted.
    so believe me or not. i dont care but always take things with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    More recent claims says that it was an U.S. Capitol Police that shot her while literally breaking and entering and ignoring orders - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ashli-b...ump-supporter/
    Oh okay but in light of US laws this will be justified, in any case the right is often the side that is for protection of property through firearms and in this case it was more than just property.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

10+ Year Old Account

my mother tells me last night that one of her friends was in DC when it happens and said that the news is not telling the whole story(not shocking they never do).

We were live watching it... The people Woods and others are claiming was the other side, are well known QAnon members and Fascist... it’s a joke at this point, because these Trump supporters are actually crying that all the work they did for Trump, just to be called Antifa. There was no other side... they were fighting cops.

A QAnon promoter stormed the Capitol. Now, he's upset people are saying he's 'antifa'
    https://www.sfgate.com/nation/articl...z-15852663.php
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    So when you say both sides, are you talking about the politicians and MAGA protestors?

10+ Year Old Account

Out of all of the disingenuous, head buried in sand attempts to handwaive a group of Trump Supporting Terrorists trying to overthrow a fair election, "my mother said" is easily the dumbest and most pathetic one I've seen.

Holy shit, what is wrong with you people.

Did you really just fucking "both sides" a goddamn coup attempt?

Because the "peaceful protest" turned into a violent attempted insurrection, complete with pipe bombs placed at RNC/DNC offices, a vehicle outside the RNC offices with long guns, ammunition, and additoinal bomb making materials, a pipe bomb at the Capitol building, a guy with 11 molotov coctails, guys inside with zip-tie handcuffs for kidnapping people...

Then she's a fucking retard and a liar. I literally watched livestreams from the rioters all day long. No antifa, that's just their scapegoat for their own pathetic, disgusting behavior. Even Andy Ngo, alt-right reporter and friend of neo-nazi's, who was there confirmed there were no secret "antifa infiltraters".

I don't believe you, because you're getting your information second hand from conspiracy theorists. I watched it literally all happen from at least a dozen different streams inside and outside the building.

You're spreading misinformation. STop that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Did you really just fucking "both sides" a goddamn coup attempt?
    No... His moms friend did...

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    So when you say both sides, are you talking about the politicians and MAGA protestors?
    democrat supporters and trump supports.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were no democrat supporters... there was no reason to be there... why would democrats try to stop Biden’s certification?

10+ Year Old Account
    This was 100% all Trump supporters. They were all waving Trump flags around, it's not hard dude.

Get a grip on reality.

https://www.facebook.com/10000986038...379780495/?d=n

Homeboy with the chin-pubes apparently works at a CA Toyota dealership so he'll probably be fired in short orders.

Just a reminder that these are all violent, out of district racists and traitors.

- - - Updated - - -

Where were the Democrats, yesterday, dude?

Because the "peaceful protest" turned into a violent attempted insurrection, complete with pipe bombs placed at RNC/DNC offices, a vehicle outside the RNC offices with long guns, ammunition, and additoinal bomb making materials, a pipe bomb at the Capitol building, a guy with 11 molotov coctails, guys inside with zip-tie handcuffs for kidnapping people...

Then she's a fucking retard and a liar. I literally watched livestreams from the rioters all day long. No antifa, that's just their scapegoat for their own pathetic, disgusting behavior. Even Andy Ngo, alt-right reporter and friend of neo-nazi's, who was there confirmed there were no secret "antifa infiltraters".

I don't believe you, because you're getting your information second hand from conspiracy theorists. I watched it literally all happen from at least a dozen different streams inside and outside the building.

You're spreading misinformation. STop that.
    i could care less if you believe me or not. you are the last person i want even on my side

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Democrat supporters stormed the capitol?