Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Toxicity used to mean: player that ruins fun for others on purpose. Nowadays it stands for that and anything else some special snowflake deems unsensitive.
    100% agree. people just say you are toxic these days just to put a target on you. regardless of how right you are. its one of the many reasons i think this game is slipping into a coma of sorts of shit players that will never recover.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Telling me that asking people why they weren't interrupting was me being negative is absolutely asinine. I asked a question. I shouldn't have to phrase it a certain way to avoid getting kicked. All you're doing is further showing how exceptionally toxic the community has become. People now need to walk on eggshells because even a straightforward question is apparently too much these days.

And once again, blaming people for somehow not knowing a person was boosted instead of blaming the booster that is creating players with no skill but high r.io scores is ridiculous. You're only willing to avoid blaming boosters because you are one.
    When you ask ppl why they weren't interrupting, do you actually expect a valid answer? Do you think they are going to give a good reason why they didn't? Or are you just implying that they need to interrupt? Cause if so, don't be implicit. Be explicit. "We need to interrupt X" is way less "toxic" than "why aren't you interrupting?"