Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathspell View Post
    How about just letting people get replaced within a dungeon? Sure it would help boosters, but it would allow leavers to be replaced. The timer could pause the second a person leaves and would start again once the group is full again.
    so you can kick people on the last boss and bring your friend in? no thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    so you can kick people on the last boss and bring your friend in? no thanks...
    Maybe don't allow kicking in m+?

and then people would just not play until they leave and then invite their friend...

So instead of kicking people who are griefing the key, I have to leave and make everyone else leave..? Cool

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    they are not purposefully ruining other people's keys, they just don't care.
    Or embarrassed. If I failed an easy mechanic three times, I'd be embarrassed enough to want to leave. I'd probably asked to be kicked.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Something can be done, lower the threshold for bans. Keep a history, if ppl even DC or leave 2 times in said amount of time, just ban them for 3 days.
    No I dont give a shit if someone got dodgy internet, 4 other people dont need to suffer cos of they egoism.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-03 at 12:08 AM.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.
    Equally outrageously hilarious as sad

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Something can be done, lower the threshold for bans. Keep a history, if ppl even DC or leave 2 times in said amount of time, just ban them for 3 days.
    No I dont give a shit if someone got dodgy internet, 4 other people dont need to suffer cos of they egoism.
    I'm not gonna carry your failed run. I'm sorry it is never going to happen...

if you want a carry... why don't you just pay people to do it rather than get angry when pugs don't want to carry you for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I'm not gonna carry your failed run. I'm sorry it is never going to happen...
    That would make more sense if it wasnt for .io but lets ignore .io a bit and focus on the core.
    You join or accept players into a M+ and it doesnt go the way you want.
    It still comes down to you fucking it up for 4 other players by your choice, they didnt have any choice.

Its imperfect I agree but cutting to the chase it comes down to you joining, then decide to leave fucking the rest over.
    It has to be the lesser of two evils.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-04 at 07:38 PM.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.

That would make more sense if it wasnt for .io but lets ignore .io a bit and focus on the core.
    You join or accept players into a M+ and it doesnt go the way you want.
    It still comes down to you fucking it up for 4 other players by your choice, they didnt have any choice.

Its imperfect I agree but cutting to the chase it comes down to you joining, then decide to leave fucking the rest over.
    It has to be the lesser of two evils.
    Enslaving players you lure into your run isnt the lesser evil..

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Enslaving players you lure into your run isnt the lesser evil..
    Noone forced them to join or am I mistaken?
    Its the core problem, carrying suck but so is leaving when voluntarily the game.
    Dont be an idiot when joining and create your own group.