Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    That plot got an entire Warbringers promo cinematic. Connecting the dots is easy.
    Advertising is not part of the game.
    So we must not take it for granted beforehand. Turns out all the cinematic happen in-game, but at different state

As a non Kyrian, I would 'ever had understood why TF he popped up in one of the Bastion quests without previously or further my mentioning him.
    Even then, the cinematic need the Kyrian campaign to be fully understood (that' s how, at least, I felt it as a non lore-hardcore-follower)

And I don' t even speak of the Venthyr one that I have still no clue what it imolies IG, while all the others happen quite quickly in their respective storyline.
    Current state of the story lines suppose I already have defeated Denathrius. It would make no sense to have now a cinematic implying him pumping Anima out of Garrosh.
    Completely misleading.
    Last edited by Ninix; 2021-01-03 at 10:32 AM.

I reached the Kael/Kel stuff you heard people talk about. It's Venthyr but i'm pretty sure that Necro has done it too. It seems to be more about how the Covenants work and less of a continued story of the characters that play center stage.
    I'm a thread killer.

snip
    Would you rather have all story end after finishing leveling experience?
    And then just do dungeons without any RP or story progression?
    Or how do you see it?
    Would you like Kyrians deal with Revendreth nobility?
    Or IDK, Maldraxxus covenant saving Loa's?
    Or Ardenweald repairing Kyrian mechs?
    Or Venthyr sitting on the throne of the Seat of Primus?

Dude, I mean come on.
    Do they pay you to whine? Just do a little thinking

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly consider that a good thing. It's one of the best things about Legion, the variety, when you play a new Class and you to their specific Hall, help with their troubles and deal with your problem. A bit of overall between Paladin and Priest was nice but I honestly loved Legion for making me want to experience everything.

I absolutely hated BFA for only have two branches, Horde or Alliance. It didn't matter beyond that, Death Knight, Priest, Monk, Rogue, you did that exact same because you were Red or Blue. Shadowlands questing and linearity is one of the poorest parts of the game to me, the redeeming part is the Covenants offering variety meaning my Druid, Warrior and Death Knight have different experiences in Shadowlands.

Variety keeps the game more fun to me. Being able to experience your own story, your own part of the tale is great. You could also play with friends with one of each Covenant and discuss your stories together.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

That plot got an entire Warbringers promo cinematic. Connecting the dots is easy.

KT and Kael got no such adevrtisement. I didn't even know KT was in Shadowlands until everyone started making memes about him and the role he plays in the main story.

And I was like "... wut?"

EDIT: While I'm talking to other Covenent players, can I ask what the deal is with the necropolis circling Maldraxxus? I've done all the Maldy quests, but that place is still a mystery to me. The fact that I see it circling every time I open the map means it does something.
    If you play the covenant you open up a teleport network to go there.

Yes.

Neither Horde nor Alliance had any clue what that whole Sylvanas/Eyir/Lantern thing was about.
    I'm not talking about the Horde or Alliance, I'm talking about the 12 different class storylines.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Yes.

Neither Horde nor Alliance had any clue what that whole Sylvanas/Eyir/Lantern thing was about.
    i think you missed the point that Pebrocks was making.
    you needed to play all the classes in legion to get all the story.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I don't care about having to play multiple characters to see different perspectives in a story, I kinda like that. What I don't like is that you can't just play through the campaigns like a normal quest. First it's gated weekly, so you get drip drops every week over the course of a month which completely derails the continuity of the story experience. Then if you play an alt, you can catch up, but you gotta do all those chores to collect the renown tokens.

Yeah basically you need 4 characters at 60 to experience the different covenant campaigns , catching up should be fast with renown dropping from different sources though.