Poll: which specc do you play in torghast?

your specc for torghast

Hello guys,

i really enjoy torghast (but only 2 runs per Char per week). I play dh tank and sub rogue. Both are fun in torghast. Now I will start with my shaman and my questions are:

What specc do you play in torghast and why? What specc is the easiest and / or the funniest in torghast to you? Multiple choice possible.

Edit:

I will try with all 3 speccs to see which is the most fun.
    Last edited by Sturmwut; 2021-01-04 at 12:54 AM.

For me its ele, but it should apply for enha aswell.
    If you get lucky, then you have 1 min CD on earth elemental (= 100% uptime personal tank).
    30%+ (max. 75%) haste every 30 sec with 15 sec duration, what else you need ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmwut View Post
    Hello guys,

i really enjoy torghast (but only 2 runs per Char per week). I play dh tank and sub rogue. Both are fun in torghast. Now I will start with my shaman and my questions are:

What specc do you play in torghast and why? What specc is the easiest and / or the funniest in torghast to you? Multiple choice possible.

Edit:

I will try with all 3 speccs to see which is the most fun.
    Every spec is really easy.
    They nerfed that place like crazy.

You could always run resto if you want it to take 3 times as long though.

what I don't like as an ele is that your aoe is a bit limited with chain lightning hitting only 5 targets. I also got some Anima Power which increased (chain-) lightning bolt by x%. This power made lava burst useless.

Enhancement has some really nice Anima powers. I have pretty average - low gear (196) but i kill the last boss on Layer 8 in 15-20 seconds with 30k DPS with the right anima powers. Feels really good.
    There are also a lot of different good combos not just a single one. So you don't feel bad if you don't get the best Anima Power. You still can handle it very good.
    I love it

15+ Year Old Account
    well rather easy and satisfying as enh didn't tried other specs tho

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by bumr View Post
    For me its ele, but it should apply for enha aswell.
    If you get lucky, then you have 1 min CD on earth elemental (= 100% uptime personal tank).
    30%+ (max. 75%) haste every 30 sec with 15 sec duration, what else you need ? :P
    I got exactly this setup as an ele.. hell that was fun. Also, my lightning bolt critted for 40k :-D If I get weapons I will try enhance again to see some fun stuff there. Only have two ilvl 96 weapons.

It seems that torghast got some potential as shamans!

I run mainly as Enhance shaman, there are numerous builds to easy success.

Easy mode builds:
    Perma Elemental Tank + whatever else you want.
    Totem builds (Healing stream + damage reduction, Rando drop, Lust on Totem, Damage% on Totem).
    Stormstrike
    Ascendence on Lust
    Ridiculous Lava lash + Flame Shock with multiple double strength, insta tick abilities.

More so than any other class I've run through torghast, Shaman has multiple ways to crush the tower and a lot of them are white level abilities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Resto.

I haven't even switched to another spec since the pre-patch. No reason to do anything as ele or enh. Leveling, questing, torghast - everything steamrolling as resto.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.