Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You still haven't answered my question BTW
    There was no question there. A question requires a "?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Ever heard of cognitive dissonance? Cause aren't you just blaming Dems for everything? I don't see a single post of yours (lmao) blaming reps for anything
    I'm not, me pointing out the Dems fault does not absolve the GOP. I am trying to reform the Democratic party away from the Clintonism it has adopted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    There was no question there. A question requires a "?"
    Are we talking about the 1200$ that passed the House but that McConnel fucked in the Senate?
    That "?"

You should have kept your account deleted. It would be a lot less embarrassing for you.

You all had no problem with Pelosi doing it before the General Election?
    Doing what? Passing two stimulus bills in the House and rejecting the absolutely pathetic Senate Republicans respons?

Now we are in this mess, but somehow it's still only one parties fault?
    Someone hasn't been paying literally any attention to anything that's happened over the past 9 months on this topic.

You need to take political history and realize the past 40 years wasn't one parties fault.
    Hello goal posts, weird of you to move hemispheres. I mean I get that you don't have an argument because you continue to show a fundamental lack of understanding of how Congress and the US government works. But like...dude, we're talking about "current year", like, the pandemic. Like, the next session of Congress.

If you want to complain about accelerationist Democrats over the past 50 years, create a thread and have a fuckin ball. But this ain't quite the thread for that.

That "?"

You should have kept your account deleted. It would be a lot less embarrassing for you.
    Why would I be embarrassed?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not, me pointing out the Dems fault does not absolve the GOP. I am trying to reform the Democratic party away from the Clintonism it has adopted.
    ??? logic? How is blaming one party not taking the blame from the other? If you were blaming both you would be blaming both, not just points to dems.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Doing what? Passing two stimulus bills in the House and rejecting the absolutely pathetic Senate Republicans respons?

Someone hasn't been paying literally any attention to anything that's happened over the past 9 months on this topic.

Hello goal posts, weird of you to move hemispheres. I mean I get that you don't have an argument because you continue to show a fundamental lack of understanding of how Congress and the US government works. But like...dude, we're talking about "current year", like, the pandemic. Like, the next session of Congress.

If you want to complain about accelerationist Democrats over the past 50 years, create a thread and have a fuckin ball. But this ain't quite the thread for that.
    I've been paying a lot of attention, I just get news from sources other then MSNBC. Yeah a Pandemic that Pelosi won't even put up M4A vote on to save her corporatist Democrats like herself. Same reason why Mitch bundle the stimulus increase to the section 230.

You can keep attacking me for not understanding government, when it's clear you only think one side of the government runs the entire thing.

- - - Updated - - -

??? logic? How is blaming one party not taking the blame from the other? If you were blaming both you would be blaming both, not just points to dems.
    Where did I only blame one party, I am blaming both parties and more importantly our elected leaders regardless of their team colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't you answer the question?

- - - Updated - - -

I just get news from sources other then MSNBC.
    Breitbart, Newsmax and Stormfront aren't valid news sources btw

You can’t be.

That requires some self awareness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did I only blame one party, I am blaming both parties and more importantly our elected leaders regardless of their team colors.
    You mean only after Trump tweeted it out about it? How very brave of her.

Before that is was a measly $600 and that was only after Bernie and Republican Josh Holley pushed for cash stimulus of $1200 that she couldn't deliver.
    No, because before their "grand standing" they were going to pass a stimulus bill with no actual stimulus. Now if the Democrats in the Senate hadn't gone along with the DOD bill we might have gotten 2k, but they choose not to support Bernie. Big Surprise.

You are putting 100% of the blame on Pelosi and Dems. Not once did you mention how Reps messed up it was only Dems that made mistakes.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are putting 100% of the blame on Pelosi and Dems. Not once did you mention how Reps messed up it was only Dems that made mistakes.
    GOP can't be blamed if you don't acknowledge that they're the ones screwing things over *taps head*

Even the "fraud squad" is the enemy now because they didn't join a clown caucus like they had hoped. No reform for you since not a single congress person agree's with you on well anything it seems, because they actually want to help people instead of just pretending to. Thanks for the donations though!!! =)

Why can't you answer the question?

- - - Updated - - -

Breitbart, Newsmax and Stormfront aren't valid news sources btw
    Never said any of those were, and to answer your question. I clearly stated the Pelosi did the same thing before the election, That bill passed after the election. Sorry I thought you could understand a time line.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You can’t be.

That requires some self awareness.
    love the new avatar!

This thread is about Pelsoi, so why would I bring up the GOP? I most certianly think they are beyond saving, and so I don't waste my time on a party I see as on it's death bed.

Also if I'm blaming dems for going along, then obviously I see the GOP pushing for it as a problem.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2021-01-05 at 09:34 PM.

Shame @Noxx79 is afk I think they'd be enjoying the hell out of this.

I've been paying a lot of attention, I just get news from sources other then MSNBC.
    See, this is a really nice way to deliver a personal attack on someone else?

Problem for you is I don't have cable, and don't watch or listen to MSNBC really outside of occasionally seeing one of their articles pop up.

I do enjoy that you're rather attack a strawman to dismiss my views rather than like...actually discuss the topics.

Yeah a Pandemic that Pelosi won't even put up M4A vote on to save her corporatist Democrats like herself.
    Because it wouldn't pass. Because it's a waste of time. Because there's more important shit they should be doing (but aren't, sadly) right now. Because trying to transition to M4A in the middle of a fucking pandemic when health care providers are already stretched thin and overwhelmed is about the dumbest idea of the decade, and we're only to years into this decade.

Same reason why Mitch bundle the stimulus increase to the section 230.
    What reason? That he just wanted to add a poison pill while mollifying Trump? I mean, it was a smart political move on his part, and was his least bad option.

You can keep attacking me for not understanding government
    I've never attacked you, I've commented on your apparent lack of understanding and repeatedly encouraged your to research more so you can come to discussions better informed.

when it's clear you only think one side of the government runs the entire thing.
    I don't, and never have. But since you're refusing to acknowledge that split-party control over the Senate allows both parties to pick and choose what legislation they want, and in this instance it's the Republicans who are holding up popular legislation, I'm not sure there's anywhere left for this discussion to go beyond, "You're wrong and you don't know what you're talking about."

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is about Pelsoi, so why would I bring up the GOP? I most certianly think they are beyond saving, and so I don't waste my time on a party I see as on it's death bed.
    Cause you are suppose to be blaming both? Mentioning Reps while talking about Peolsi doesn't suddenly make Reps the sole topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never said any of those were, and to answer your question. I clearly stated the Pelosi did the same thing before the election, That bill passed after the election. Sorry I thought you could understand a time line.
    The bill passed in October. Now I'm not a time magician, but in my world, October comes before November.

Would you like to retract your statement, or are you just going to start ignoring my questions again until I bug you?

GOP can't be blamed if you don't acknowledge that they're the ones screwing things over *taps head*
    Odd how easily that statement can be reversed.

Yeah why would we bring up the obstructionists when discussing something they are obstructing like 2k checks?