Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Its going to be Blood Fox or Mercy.

You have to decide which you want.

Mercy lied, but was trying a gambit that was doomed to fail. Possible BD

Blood claimed a neutral scum role, but could be the Fool, which means tomorrow will be a no lynch and everyone who votes on him loses a charge.
    They're both suspicious. On the one hand, at least Mercy is actually around and posting...but on the other, needlessly exposing roles is exactly what has screwed us over in previous games. It needs to be stopped. Not just now but forever.

Vote: Mercy

This is also a game with recruitment and Chronomancer is a powerful role. Almost certainly prime recruitment material so we'll always be second guessing Mercy anyway.

doesnt have to be you

- - - Updated - - -

wrong choice good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Day is Over I will do an official post when I get home from work in ~4 hours. I won’t officially start N2 until then.

- - - Updated - - -

End of Day 2
    Blood (2): Mercy, Xanjori
    Mercy (8): Val, Royal Finger, Virothe, Marack, Foxxi, Bwon, Clarinet, Graeham
    Mercychan playing The Chronomancer was Executed

Night 2 Ends

10+ Year Old Account
    Night 2 Ended in 1 Death

Blood Fox playing The Sellsword has died

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
    Day 3 Ends:

Lol well then

Wow. I'm not dead.

So who re-directed a target to Blood Fox and who was that target? Lol

Well at least we know hes not the fool and turns out he wasnt lying about being a sellsword

I can't see scum intentionally targeting Blood Fox, since either of his claimed roles help the scum.

I am also going to assume that we are now currently at 3 Unseen, unless the occupies have been awesome so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    if you lynch me its whatever but id suggest you take a look at the people who just blindly parrot "lynch all liars" and didnt even consider why i faked prince in the first place. (virothe, marack, bagel too i think)
    Day was ended early... but...

I did consider it and found it to be a bad play, whose end result outed the real prince. So you gave scum more info, for free. A mighty gambit that failed.

Now seeing as you flipped BD, we can all say it was a bad lynch, but your gambit was flawed and resulted in several people thinking you were scum.

Also nice to see a NK took out the sellsword and cereal still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Also nice to see a NK took out the sellsword and cereal still alive
    That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me. <3

Not even sure what to say about yesterday, when I went to bed BF was comfortably ahead, I wake up and we've lynched a TPR. Im very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Not even sure what to say about yesterday, when I went to bed BF was comfortably ahead, I wake up and we've lynched a TPR. Im very disappointed.
    I advised everyone that Mercy's claim of being able to transfer a kill off himself could not be true and I voted on him. Then unvoted, but the train was already underway swapping off of BF and we left it off with mercy at 4/5.

Clarinet didnt want to lynch him just incase he was Fool. Foxxi the same reason.

Since those were the only two trains, it fell on Mercy.

i wasnt comfortable with either and thought foxxis approach at a lurker was good idea

So, picking up off where we left yesterday.

Vote Virothe

- - - Updated - - -

That is only because he is being quiet again and nothing to do with my actions last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    So, picking up off where we left yesterday.

Vote Virothe
    That's it, not even going to properly examine the voting record or who was pushing away from BF early?

That's it, not even going to properly examine the voting record or who was pushing away from BF early?
    I'm using it as a way to show I am suspicious and will vote for his lynch. I am still doing my analyzing so things may change. If a train takes off I will obviously unvote. I don't wish to see day end early.

I'm not sorry about the Mercy lynch.

RIP Blood Fox, what an unfortunate role he got.

Can we discuss the fact that Clarinet pointed out multiple times he thinks Mercy was a Blue, but then is pinging in people to hammer him?

- - - Updated - - -

Reading back through Clarinets posts leaves me very confused. Either anti-town or a neutral.

Can we discuss the fact that Clarinet pointed out multiple times he thinks Mercy was a Blue, but then is pinging in people to hammer him?

- - - Updated - - -

Reading back through Clarinets posts leaves me very confused. Either anti-town or a neutral.
    i agree clairy gives me a headache and is all over the place

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the 2 topics of the previous day are dead. Mercy lynch felt pretty awful too me. But thats in the past.

Weve got quite the lack of information at the moment compared to the last this was played, which was just rediculous. I mean everyones got roles right? Like we need to discuss someshit.

I have been doing things at night. But not sure if its completely worth revealing yet. Too many possibilities still and i dont have enough information yet to understand if i have achieved anything yet.

Xanjori has some solid points about people not wanting blood fox dead, or even more interestingly people wanting Mercy dead.