Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    -sigh-

You do realize that information only came out because of the prolific failure of a display we've had so far at actually pushing for information right? Like claws legit only dropped stuff into thread because no one can be bothered to put out pressure on others.
    Claws dropped it into the thread because Xanjori did not claim. If he is the NK, as is being suggested, it is a good thing he did not stay at L-2. I could absolutely see people hammering him and then it would be a wasted lynch.

The information in this game comes from actions. A normal mafia game does not alert you to every single thing that happens to you or do you get feedback on your actions. People HAVE to claim what happens or we sit in an information stand-still.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    And now Clarinet has confirmed my action. Done and dead Xan. GG
    I mean tbf Im pretty sure Clarinets on your team. Cos I doubt we have double of the same role. Also that went from "Listos at work" to "Well its been confirmed" really fast...had to rethink strategy in your QT?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    kinda i dropped it in hopes we and we being you included could work with said info the day was going nowhere am i upset i claimed no but at the same time i dont like putting a target on my back either
    Ya, I get it. I really wish I had more to offer than just trying to push trains out but until you did what you did I really didn't have a lot to work with.

I'd honestly at this point still lean on the likelyhood of Xanj potentially not being the scum just for how fast tracked his last vote went and having Clari confirm the action without a confirmed roll in my mind doesn't super alleviate that voting xanj over fox is the best choice but I'm in the boat of having to kinda lean where everyone else does at this point I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Claws dropped it into the thread because Xanjori did not claim. If he is the NK, as is being suggested, it is a good thing he did not stay at L-2. I could absolutely see people hammering him and then it would be a wasted lynch.

The information in this game comes from actions. A normal mafia game does not alert you to every single thing that happens to you or do you get feedback on your actions. People HAVE to claim what happens or we sit in an information stand-still.
    But the opposition are a cult that can recruit people...how does claiming help?

You can lynch me — I expect you to. But I promise you Xanjori is the SK.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I mean that and Foxxi has outright lied about her role like 3 times in the last few pages and I haven't really seen anything to really indicate Xanj has shifted what he's said.

I was re-directed on N1. Clarinet confirmed to have done this to me. Unless someone else wants to say they re-directed me on N1 to counter him, I think we tend to believe that.

Could he be working with Foxxi? Yes. He could have been converted on N1 prior to me talking to him. But if he is scum and did the whole dramatic thing in QT, including going and summoning the mod to replace him, then I believe he is town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    But the opposition are a cult that can recruit people...how does claiming help?
    The cult is maxed at 3 people. I assume they have 3 people, especially now that Foxxi outed herself. Whoever the convert is will become the assassin tonight.

Current vote tally:

• Clarinet: Val, Crackle, Virothe
    • Xanjori: Virothe, Cereal
    • Foxxi: Xanjori, Clawsout

Takes 7 to lynch

Or Foxxi is the convert and covering for the assassin

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    You can lynch me — I expect you to. But I promise you Xanjori is the SK.
    Potentially yes, but with 3 claimed "Drunks" and the majority of unclaimed roles still being unseen my guess is that one of the drunks has to be unseen. Would make a lot of sense for Clari to "confirm" you regardless of the circumstance because it could partially vindicate him. We'd need the sheriff to confirm him fully at that point or for them to start looking into the other drunks at least.

The cult is maxed at 3 people. I assume they have 3 people, especially now that Foxxi outed herself. Whoever the convert is will become the assassin tonight.
    Yes and what are you going to do when people can no longer claim? Because some of your claimed people will be scum.

plus if foxxi gets lynched even if sin the old recruit will take its place and the master can just recruit at night its a plausible play

Potentially yes, but with 3 claimed "Drunks" and the majority of unclaimed roles still being unseen my guess is that one of the drunks has to be unseen. Would make a lot of sense for Clari to "confirm" you regardless of the circumstance because it could partially vindicate him. We'd need the sheriff to confirm him fully at that point or for them to start looking into the other drunks at least.
    There are two claimed. Not 3. Bwon claimed Butler.

honestly if sheriff claims we would have all our BDs pretty sure and the rest are either scum or neutrals at that point you just kick out the ppl you know are bad even if ppl get converted over i think theres enough BDs left that we would win in sheer numbers anyways

- - - Updated - - -

even if there is 1 BD lying right now

- - - Updated - - -

2 drunks bwon is a butler

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay look. I work at a grocery store as customer service. There can be points where it is dead and I have a chance to check my phone but then 2 minutes later it’s extremely busy and I can’t check for another hour.
    Current vote count (I believe)

Clarinet (3): Val, Crackle, Virothe
    Xanjori (2): Clarinet, Cereal
    Foxxi (2): Xanjori, Claws

honestly if sheriff claims we would have all our BDs pretty sure and the rest are either scum or neutrals at that point you just kick out the ppl you know are bad even if ppl get converted over i think theres enough BDs left that we would win in sheer numbers anyways

- - - Updated - - -

even if there is 1 BD lying right now
    That is wrong. Even with sheer numbers, say we kill NK and Assassin tonight. That still leaves 2 possibly 3 unseen, two of which are town converts.

There are two claimed. Not 3. Bwon claimed Butler.
    She claimed drunk first, so her secondary claim can't be trusted either. I really don't think you all understand how much I hold lying in the thread in contempt until there is a valid reasoning for doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Okay look. I work at a grocery store as customer service.
    I feel you pain

She claimed drunk first, so her secondary claim can't be trusted either. I really don't think you all understand how much I hold lying in the thread in contempt until there is a valid reasoning for doing so.
    Agreeing with Virothe here. There is nothing at all that gives Bwon any town-cred yet. She's only admitted to lying.

yes there is she might of lied but we are compatible

yes there is she might of lied but we are compatible
    Oh yeah I forgot that bit.