Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I just explained why...

You're gambling on siding with the Unseen to secure a path to victory. I get it - it's the path of least resistance for you. No hard feelings, since if I were a third party role then I'd do the exact same thing. I'm pretty sure everybody would.

Yet with that in mind, your contribution to this discussion is largely irrelevant. You're not going to go after other targets. Again, I get why - but in turn, it's why I'm starting to think Claws may have been converted. The utter refusal to discuss anyone or anything other than me is very strange.

I don't expect Marack to shift his vote. With that said, there's no reason for Claws to not at least consider other angles even if, ultimately, the intention is to lynch me.
    You deflected more. Im not betting on Unseen, because you have ZERO comeback to being NK immune. You have offered nothing aside from "Marack is playing for an unseen win"

- - - Updated - - -

Ive also said who I'd be OK with lynching today. You werent the only target. Just the one with the most holes in their story

- - - Updated - - -

But, you seem checked out of this game and are flailing about because you have no defense.

I'm not entirely sure what you want me to say. To my knowledge, I have not been attacked - which suggests that you either did not attack me or it was sent elsewhere. In a game with multiple redirect capabilities that is not a stretch....I can't lean on them, either.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely sure what you want me to say. To my knowledge, I have not been attacked - which suggests that you either did not attack me or it was sent elsewhere. In a game with multiple redirect capabilities that is not a stretch....I can't lean on them, either.
    Again, deflecting to a "redirect"

Both drunks claimed their redirects or people that were redirected have announced so. Are you expecting a 3rd redirect in game that doesnt inform their target? What about the fact that you have been seen as "special or investigative" along with NK immune. Nobody claimed to jail you or guard you the night in question. No investigative role is NK immune. Which leaves you are a "special"

- - - Updated - - -

Why wont you share all of your claimed actions against whatever target you were redirected to?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Why wont you share all of your claimed actions against whatever target you were redirected to?
    You'd rather be exposed as a liar, then?

7+ Year Old Account
    You'd rather be exposed as a liar, then?
    Its simple, im not lying... I dont make those plays like you. Im truthful in what I divulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I dont make those plays like you.
    I'm pretty sure you have done as much in past games, though.

Not that I want to get into a discussion about past games, but claiming not to have ever lied is...dubious at best.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you have done as much in past games, though.

Not that I want to get into a discussion about past games, but claiming not to have ever lied is...dubious at best.
    Well... I havent lied this game. But you dont believe that and nothing I say/do will change your mind.

I just want to point out that I came out with an alt train and we had multiple people say fuck that and start pushing grae, but these are all people who also profess to trust my claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again I have a migraine and can barely read thread without wanting to vomit so I’m not 100% on my game right now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I just want to point out that I came out with an alt train and we had multiple people say fuck that and start pushing grae, but these are all people who also profess to trust my claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again I have a migraine and can barely read thread without wanting to vomit so I’m not 100% on my game right now
    Do you even have a vote out right now?

Ive also said who I would be down to vote on and willing to switch if people made compelling arguments elsewhere. Still want Grae to actually answer questions posed

I thought I made a pretty compelling argument for Bwonsamdi but apparently no one wants to switch to that.

Don't really favor anyone else over the other when it comes to lynching.

i feel like if bwon was converted she would of already killed the good king could you imagine her with teammates in a QT? she follows ppl easy

that being said im all for Grae or bagel today

We need to do sumthing 15hrs left and no solid trains every1 is so spread out and we cant afford to have a no lynch as we will be back here with the same problem -1 BD

3+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Grae/Marack are more interesting than my dumbass

- - - Updated - - -

So I should just... consider myself lucky?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

*sigh*

Unvote

Vote Marack

Just curious Val why marack? and not grae or bagel? even virothe was thinkin satsu or bagel earilyier

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    *sigh*

Unvote

Vote Marack
    So you are throwing the game voting for the neutral with no kill? thats your plan?

At this point it might be better to not vote than mislynch if we’re being real

idk i kinda disagree i get what your saying virothe but either way we are gunna be down 1 bd and possibly less info forward. thing is im thinkin about is if we manage to lynch any scum i dont think the master can recruite tonight i could be wrong tho so tomorrow would be 2 v 5 in BD favor that is if we can secure a solid lynch on scum but i do understand that we may possibly get more info to lynch smarter i guess its sumthin i could also consider doing

- - - Updated - - -

math is hard i edited that but it was right orignally 2 v 4
    Last edited by Clawsout; 2021-01-14 at 02:56 AM.

-shrug- you don’t seem to want to discuss anything but lynching Grae though and that’s an issue because we’ve wasted the whole day with people pushing him instead of looking at anyone else. If you truly have a fuck about information you’d have backed off him the twice I suggested it and the multiple times people brought up other shot.

But now you just come across as hypocritical and suppressive because you ignored everything else and deflected the thread back on to grae time and again.

And like I said, I have no issue if grae wound up being the lynch for today but you forcing it to be that way wasn’t exactly what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    -shrug- you don’t seem to want to discuss anything but lynching Grae though and that’s an issue because we’ve wasted the whole day with people pushing him instead of looking at anyone else. If you truly have a fuck about information you’d have backed off him the twice I suggested it and the multiple times people brought up other shot.

But now you just come across as hypocritical and suppressive because you ignored everything else and deflected the thread back on to grae time and again.

And like I said, I have no issue if grae wound up being the lynch for today but you forcing it to be that way wasn’t exactly what I was looking for.
    i stated earlyier im ok with a grae or bagel lynch

- - - Updated - - -

dont come at me because me and grae have been argueing all day while every1 else just sits back and fucking watching you wanna disguss sum1 else bring them up then im all for fucking voting bagel if thats what town wants

- - - Updated - - -

i dont see a point in voting satsu hes given nothing but info whole game

Val idk he pushed mercy who was town early game for lying but he also probably kept cereal alive as long as he could so most likely hes good

Youve done nothing til today virothe and no1 is gunna counter claim you

Marack says hes neutral why lie if your a neutral that puts him in such a shit position

You already know how i feel about grae i never gunna get rid of this headache from him

and Bagel has done nothing his story doesnt collaborate either and satsu had info on him Probably scum

Bwon is most likely town or she would of poisoned Val already idk what you want im trying while every1 else sits back

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote Grae

lets talk then

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i stated earlyier im ok with a grae or bagel lynch

dont come at me because me and grae have been argueing all day
    I will come at you because you’re the only one saying you care about information but detracting from EVERY OTHER LYNCH to solely focus on Grae. You have not added or contributed to any other conversation, you’ve just sat and forced more and more focus on Grae.

You sitting there and actively turning down any other available source for information while saying you’re here to get information is a contradiction and I don’t like it.

But I also imagine it’s what I do when I tunnel too, so it’s not like I’m pressed over it but I still can’t help be annoyed lol