Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I wonder where Malfurion is in all of this. If anyone can save Tyrande from being overwhelmed with power it would be him.
    How convenient that Blizzard writers somehow "forget" he even exists.

And Anduin? Well, he can be left in the maw for all I care, betrayer of the Kaldorei.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    It was huminilating death. Kneeling in front of Gul'dan who just obliterated him in front of everyone. It was like an execution.

3:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerNdsh_H-g
    Anything's better than getting poisoned by a Felguard.

It was huminilating death. Kneeling in front of Gul'dan who just obliterated him in front of everyone. It was like an execution.

3:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerNdsh_H-g
    Dude, he jumped off an airship and singlehandedly killed a Fel Reaver that took us an entire raid of player characters to defeat in HFC the prior expansion, walked through dozens of other demons murdering them on the way by, and was finally killed by the strongest warlock the Warcraft universe has ever known.

Meanwhile: https://youtu.be/GE9HVy1vgws?t=15

Time included already but legit 15 seconds in the Warchief of the Horde get stabbed in the gut by a single felguard and falls over and breaks his tusk and dies from it. And this isn't some random no-name character that has no fighting experience. You're talking a guy who converses with loa, retook his homeland, survived his throat being sliced by an assassin sent by Garrosh, and then recovered from his near assassination to go back to the guy who almost killed him and lay siege to his fortified city.

It's not even a comparison.

That being said, this whole thread is a disaster. Night Fae story indicates that we'll most likely be saving Tyrande from the Night Warrior power that is spiraling out of control and Anduin has a comic that gives him the world's strongest plot armor so the chances of either of those characters becoming raid bosses or dying in the near future is pretty much non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    And how many of the previous Night Warriors survived it?
    Sure it makes sense to introduce the possibility of the Night Warrior sharing their power just to say "Nevermind, it doesn't work"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Still dissagree..no need to link it every one knows the death lol. Like a true king, so the rest can escape.

Best death so far.
    In that context you are right. It was heroic death. I believe Legion tried to weaken and humiliate both factions by killing our leaders. Worse, they’ve tried to put us into conflict so we wouldn’t stand together against them. Now you probably know why freeing Anduin and others is so important.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    The entire campaign? Suuure.. No

One third is dust
    One third is bwon
    One third is tyrande

It's by far the most disjointed campaign out of all 4 covenants.
    Shandris is there to get help with Tyrande. She is told we will help you but we need this done first...then that goes on and on and then she finally gets the help she needs. It is literally all about saving tyrande but the Nightfae don’t care until it gets to the end

My bet, is that Malfurion will do the only helpful thing he's done in 10,000 years and sacrifice himself to save Tyrande. Anduin will live (even if Bolvar has to sacrifice himself to make it happen) then his ship with Taelia will finally happen in the end. Also Elune will show up at some point, since she's intertwined with all this death realm stuff.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In that context you are right. It was heroic death. I believe Legion tried to weaken and humiliate both factions by killing our leaders. Worse, they’ve tried to put us into conflict so we wouldn’t stand together against them. Now you probably know why freeing Anduin and others is so important.
    I wasnt talking about Anduin, nor do I care for him. When one falls another one will rise, counts for every leader.

On anduin tho.. many people find him boring not a horde only thing. What ever comes out of it.. it has to be something else then what he is now. I hope he snaps and goes into shadowform. Arthas 2.0 would be a case of.. been there done that. It has to be interesting to make him less boring imo.

Tyrande is beyond saving afther Legion fiasco storyline, but that is my opinion. She has be nothing, but a passive leader..for 16 years now. That is why many feel her storyline feels forced right now. I hope she dies tho.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-12 at 04:24 PM.

Killing Anduin would make me very angry. We lost a King in legion in such huminilating death, if this happens again I will be raiding Maw and pissing off the Jailer eveyday to the point that he will never forget me and if by any chance any future raid gets released where the Jailer will turn out to be a boss, then .. yeah. I even resubscribed to free Anduin. Still not being able to do that after all day questing at Torghast. Can't wait for the content update!
    Nah vol'jin dying because of a betrayle and then his replacement being a placed by enemy agent. Nah, atleast Varian went out killing a reaver and owning several legion soldiers as a boss.

But i think Anduins comic ( that he is a old anduin) is canon. So most likely he will not die. But i think he will be a bit older and more jaded as before.

Tyrande.....pffff i think yes she will be some kind of boss. But i hope not. As alliance night elf druid i am kinda done with what has happend to the race.