battletoads (new) on switch?

So, will it ever be as a digital download? since cuphead was a blast on sales on the switch, 'll microsoft let them in? i for one 'd love to give it a try, i ve heard some bad stuff about the game being that cartoonish and that it looks real bad as cancer but i don't really mind at this stage, maybe when the game was at his prime and suddenly some company( NOT rare of course), released something like this back in the day i dont think i 'd ve been too enthusiastic to try out and play a legendary game like battletoads just cuz it is "too cartoonish, and bad design etc." but ithink that 'd ve been me being an ass just because nostalgia reasons, so will it ever see the light on switch?will it fail? what do you guys think?

guess nobody around likes battletoads... lol

not everyone is a masochist; I do like that game though.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    For all those going through tough times, remember there is no good without bad and no bad without good. Look within and seek peace.

Quote Originally Posted by rominause View Post
    For all those going through tough times, remember there is no good without bad and no bad without good. Look within and seek peace.
    And this has to do with Battle Toads... how?