Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Why you attack me on a personal level to prove me wrong btw? Says a lot about you. Theres an entire thread regarding the new anima powers and like EVERYONE says "booooo new content my ass this is the same old boring shit revamped". You can deny it all you want it doesn't change anything. Just move on you won't get paid extra by trying to bash my opinion.
    You know the % of forums users to in game players is something like only 2-10% max come to forums and actually post anything. We are the VERY vocal minority anytime we say anything. Don't really get why you are so angry about 100% optional content either. You do not need to run it at all if you do not want to. Hell if people reallllly hate it they can just get ash from mission tables and never touch it at all but it is rather easy to group and get your 8s done in like 30minutes via groupfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracra View Post
    So you since you've done better in the past on a lower layer, you wouldn't need this was the mindset, and wasted it of your own volition.... but RNG RNG RNG?

You said your felguard, and lack of survival/stam. What exactly 'did' you take then, and why did you have the mindset let's waste the one thing that negates the need for survival powers?

Yeah, that bug does suck. But it sure sounds like you had the tools to do it even with the bug, and just messed up.
    What "lower layer" and what "in the past"? I was referring to my consequent layer 8 run in which I killed the boss in ~45 seconds, with the same power setup that I talked about in the first post (so, again, please do tell me more how you're totally not misreading things).

Also, which part of "I needed my Felguard not to die" and "the immunity power doesn't apply to pets" did you not get? At the boss I don't have a "need" for survival powers for myself as I can just not stand in stuff (and as such I don't require that non-existent "need" to be negated). And the Felguard doesn't have its need for survival negated by a power that doesn't apply to it.

And if it sounds to you that a Demonology Warlock whose pet get wrecked by the boss because it lost stacks due to a bug (and as such had less HP than me) has the tools to kill it, then it sounds to me you have no clue how Demonology works even outside of Torghast. The Warlock does negligible DPS. To the point I won't pull aggro with my spells off my Felguard even if it doesn't have the threat aura. And given how the only Torghast powers that (slightly) buff the Warlock directly are intellect, haste and crit buffs, while everything else buffs the pet miles beyond what they can do in normal circumstances, by the end of the run 99% of my damage came from pets. That died. Because the Felguard died and then the boss went to town on my 10 Tyrants that do the heavy lifting in Torghast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.