Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bad habits you've developed during Corona Virus?

What are some bad habits you've developed during Corona Virus?

Personally I have got back into swearing again and kind of started to feel like a real lazy ass. Being able to order anything and everything online at touch of the button Amazon is evil LOL.

However the biggest problems from is coming from one of my relatives who I think is addicted to shopping online, anyone else know if that is a thing and maybe had any experience of how to get it to stop?

I mean it's not out of hand YET financially but this loved one is really buying a lot of JUNK. It's like The Dollar Store at their finger tips.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming back to mmo champion
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Napping in the middle of the day and wondering why I can't sleep at night.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Excessive....well you know...naughty naughty.....because i am bored as hell.....alone most of the day.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

spending far FAR too much time in my pajamas. its one of my resolutions for this year TBH - to change into day time clothes every morning - even if its something like sweatshirt and leggings. I've had far too many days when I would take off my pajamas, take a shower and put them right back on. it may not seem like a big deal, but I actualy noticed my productivity dropping like crazy despite having more time to do things.

Oversleep recently, my mental state is a little bit weird atm, haven't go out a lot and haven't talked to anyone besides my family member.

Ordering too much junk food. Since me and my girlfriend can't go outside to do stuff we end up netflix and chilling constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    expecting congress to actually do something about it. SHOTS FIRED.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

going on a lot of nighttime frozen yogurt and Target runs because I am stuck inside during the day working remotely.

Uber Eats, trying to support my local eateries...and getting fat in the process.

Not going to the gym
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Napping, laziness, procrastinating like hell, ordering food far more often than we used to (such waste of money really).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working from home got little lazier on projects I am not a fan off and more smoking due to stress for being lazy... Lol
    -K

Not much has changed for me but as a result of sheltering and not going outside much, I started running and walking less.

I consider that bad. Recently I'm making more of a effort to run or go for a walk daily to sorta get me back in the habit.

Smoking far too much of the good stuff....but there's bugger all else to do :/

I've stopped exercising lately due to lockdown 2.0. Though, I am sure it'll be temporary but I am feeling like not even doing it at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indiscriminate farting. I fart a lot.

First week back to work in June, I farted. Then I realized. It's silent in the store, the other managers are within earshot, and that was not a fart that went softly into the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Coming back to mmo champion
    This

I actually managed to quit for a couple of months or so and now I am back xddd

Its like a bad addiction, but I am just so bored rn

I started to put my hands in my pockets which normally I would never ever do. I think I kinda feel down at work without students and constant online teaching.

Extreme lack of exercise. I'm pretty sure there's days where I not only don't get close to 10,000 steps, but might not pass 100 steps. That's a bit of a joke, but not really.