Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    She’s in doctor strange and the multiverse of madness movie coming out next year
    oh, ok.

Now, what about the bunny? it ate an insect! I'm pretty sure that's not normal bunny behavior...I had one for years, he ate carrots, cabbage n stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thoroughly enjoyed it as well as reading all the fan theories. It was a great backstory for an already severely under utilized character in the MCU and she finally has her superhero name.

Have already seen the Reddit discussion where folks are all bent out of shape and apparently one “source” deleted their account after predicting nothing correct and the users there are out for blood.

It was always going to be focused on Wanda and her coming to terms with her grief finally. I do think it was a bit crappy to do that to Peters but that story wasn’t really closed down either for now.

We already suspected Monica was in contact with a skrull. So I guess she’ll be beaming up to visit Fury for CM2. The end scene was actually a great tie with the comics since Wanda did isolate herself in the Tibetan highlands and that’s where the twins found her (somebody correct me if I’m wrong). They went about it slightly different but still there. Wished Hayward turned out differently other than a paranoid man on a power trip.

Still loads of questions but we’ll have to wait until later to get answers which Marvel usually does.

There are some things I can't reconcile with this finale.

Doctor Strange not appearing is one of them. While there was once a time where MCU films inexplicably didn't feature characters from other franchises (looking at you Iron Man 3 where the president got kidnapped and Captain America had no involvement at all) it feels like they largely remedied that in future films.

So it's a hard fucking reach for me to believe Strange, 45 minutes away in New York, didn't care about this massive magic phenomenon happening so close to him. The truly unforgivable thing, I think, was Peters being in this show at all.

The Quicksilver thing was essentially a giant fake out red herring waste of time that served only to get people watching the show hoping this was finally the start of franchise crossovers to salvage whatever was good from the other discontinued film series. It's dishonest television and lazy writing.

But the worst, I think, was the outright lying done by the cast about where the show was going. Promised a "massive appearance" and it never happened. Is it an alright ending? Sure, but the missteps ruin the show honestly, and I can't ever see myself watching it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed it as well as reading all the fan theories. It was a great backstory for an already severely under utilized character in the MCU and she finally has her superhero name.

Have already seen the Reddit discussion where folks are all bent out of shape and apparently one “source” deleted their account after predicting nothing correct and the users there are out for blood.

It was always going to be focused on Wanda and her coming to terms with her grief finally. I do think it was a bit crappy to do that to Peters but that story wasn’t really closed down either for now.

We already suspected Monica was in contact with a skrull. So I guess she’ll be beaming up to visit Fury for CM2. The end scene was actually a great tie with the comics since Wanda did isolate herself in the Tibetan highlands and that’s where the twins found her (somebody correct me if I’m wrong). They went about it slightly different but still there. Wished Hayward turned out differently other than a paranoid man on a power trip.

Still loads of questions but we’ll have to wait until later to get answers which Marvel usually does.
    To my knowledge the person who deleted their account did so because they shamed other leakers and harassed other people for being wrong, then were wrong themselves. Essentially they got what they gave out and quit because they couldn't handle it. (The person they shamed btw was right about everything they said)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I just didn't think it stuck the landing. It didn't pay off everything it should have paid off, and I think it did some things deliberately to troll or misdirect. For example, maybe you're right and they're still waiting to pay off Ralph Boehner. I'm sure the people who make this their living will run with your idea about the Orioles player. But if it turns out that he's just a guy named Ralph Boehner this whole time, then the whole storyline could have been done with a third, unknown/unrelated actor. But it wasn't.
    Rather than talking about foreshadowing and such, I think the more-important narrative tool/principle is that of the Chekov's Gun. If you make a note of the gun over the mantle in Act 1, that gun has to be fired by the end of the show; if you plant a point, you owe the audience a payoff. It doesn't have to be the payoff the audience expects, but it should be something.

I say this first because I don't actually agree that Ralph's a "Chekov's Gun" situation. That can only function in a meta-narrative manner presuming facts from entirely disconnected films by an entirely separate production company. It was a giant fuckin' reach for people to think he was Quicksilver from the X-men universe in the first place, and I said so early on. This is more like seeing a movie titled "BFG", and assuming it's gonna be all about the endgame weapon from the DOOM FPS games, and then getting upset when it's about the Big Friendly Giant. You made an assumption about a meaning that didn't exist within the narrative in question.

That said, I do think there were unfired "guns", here. There's a handful of hints to the involvement of demonic forces, and I don't see that Agatha qualifies, honestly. I feel there needed to be some big revelation in the finale, not something that was expected to be resolved, but a punt that kicked something off for future films or shows to resolve. Maybe Agatha had been possessed/controlled by Mephisto, and Wanda managed to kick him off her, so he reveals his true self, blasts her as a distraction, and vanishes. This would've also set up Agatha as a more-sympathetic character and as more of a potential mentor to Wanda.

It feels like there was something hinky about Hayward that was never resolved, either; why'd he give her the deed to the plot with Vision? If he needed some Scarlet Witch energy, surely there was a less convoluted way to go about getting that, right? It's not like he ever gave a shit about giving Wanda any kind of closure, so it had to be a ploy. I just don't understand his intent, there. It doesn't line up with the "get white Vision online at any cost" motive, since he had no way to know giving her the deed would lead to any of this.

The one thing I do think was perfectly done was having both Wanda's Vision and her kids be unmade. They're not real. They're delusions born of Wanda's grief, and given physicality by her magic. Nothing more. And as she worked through her grief, they had to be given up. I mentioned last week that I thought her Vision would possess/upload White Vision and "survive", but honestly, this is better. White Vision's got his memories to sort through. He probably won't be in love with Wanda, but they could fall in love again, though he's essentially a different person now. And the product of Wanda's grief was given up, because there's no way Wanda could recover from her grief without letting that grief go. Because that's what the entire series is about, in the end; grief, trauma, and the recovery therefrom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    So it's a hard fucking reach for me to believe Strange, 45 minutes away in New York, didn't care about this massive magic phenomenon happening so close to him. The truly unforgivable thing, I think, was Peters being in this show at all.
    He's still coming to terms with his own powers and abilities. Agatha caught on, but Agatha's been at this for like 400 years. Strange has had a few weeks as Sorceror Supreme (plus however long he was playing Time Loop with Dormammu, and that wasn't likely time he could spend working this stuff out).

The Quicksilver thing was essentially a giant fake out red herring waste of time that served only to get people watching the show hoping this was finally the start of franchise crossovers to salvage whatever was good from the other discontinued film series. It's dishonest television and lazy writing.
    Nah. People sold themselves a story that had no basis whatsoever in Wandavision. And it was never true, nor planned to be true. You made up fanfiction and that wasn't ever how it was planned to work out. That isn't the show makers' fault.

But the worst, I think, was the outright lying done by the cast about where the show was going. Promised a "massive appearance" and it never happened. Is it an alright ending? Sure, but the missteps ruin the show honestly, and I can't ever see myself watching it again.
    That was literally just a joke by Bettany in one interview. You're angry that you didn't get that it was a joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It feels like there was something hinky about Hayward that was never resolved, either; why'd he give her the deed to the plot with Vision?
    He didn't give it to her and there is nothing to indicate he had it planted in her car. It was already opened when she got in the car and the show doesn't show her reading it or being surprised. She only gives it a look. It being planted was another fan theory that didn't actually turn out to be true so it is hardly an unfired gun as its purpose was to indicate why she picked Westview. The letter also ties back into the Calendar in the first episode where a heart was circled on a date.

Also her kids (and Vision) are not simple delusions. They are manifestations of the mindstone. With the ending credits it is implied that the Hex versions of her family are still out there and/or she is looking for a way to bring them back without harming anyone. The double wanda thing might be manifesting these "hex versions". The hook that involves her could very well be the "Evil" Agatha says she released is doing exactly what Agatha did. Hold the manifestations hostage to manipulate Wanda.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    He didn't give it to her and there is nothing to indicate he had it planted in her car. It was already opened when she got in the car and the show doesn't show her reading it or being surprised. She only gives it a look. It being planted was another fan theory that didn't actually turn out to be true so it is hardly an unfired gun as its purpose was to indicate why she picked Westview. The letter also ties back into the Calendar in the first episode where a heart was circled on a date.
    It not being related to Hayward just makes it less understandable.

Also her kids (and Vision) are not simple delusions. They are manifestations of the mindstone.
    This just isn't true. Wanda says a part of the Mind Stone is within her, but only in the same sense that it's true for Carol Danvers; it's a fraction of remaining power, not the Stone itself.

And even there, it was only true of Vision himself, whose mind was fundamentally built by the original Stone in the first place.

With the ending credits it is implied that the Hex versions of her family are still out there and/or she is looking for a way to bring them back without harming anyone.
    Hard disagree. Wanda herself looked surprised, and the Darkhold has pulled shit like that before.

You're reading way too much into a single very iffy interpretation, and then getting upset you were wrong all along.

It feels like there was something hinky about Hayward that was never resolved, either; why'd he give her the deed to the plot with Vision? If he needed some Scarlet Witch energy, surely there was a less convoluted way to go about getting that, right? It's not like he ever gave a shit about giving Wanda any kind of closure, so it had to be a ploy. I just don't understand his intent, there. It doesn't line up with the "get white Vision online at any cost" motive, since he had no way to know giving her the deed would lead to any of this.
    Did he give her the deed? I thought she had it with her all along. I feel that there must have been a plot line with Hayward that didn’t gel with everything else and it was abandoned, or else he was made up to tie things together. An unblipped and respected friend of Monica’s who’s wants the vision online... because... not even reasons there is no clear point except that he just does. If there is some off-planet war coming and he wants a robot army to save human lives, well, ok then. There’s just no point to him besides twirling the mustache and the trope of supposed good guy that’s a hidden bad guy. Just a simple conversation or info dump, as unglamorous as that may be, would at least helped show motivation.

Perhaps there was a Mephisto reveal planned and it just didn’t pan out and it was written out. You put him in places in the show, pushing Hayward, pushing Agatha, pushing Wanda, and a few other items tie together nicely.

15+ Year Old Account
    It not being related to Hayward just makes it less understandable.
    Why would it be related to Hayward? He wasn't anything in the relationship of Wanda and Vision. You, and the others that picked that theory, are the ones that created a relationship between the deed and Hayward. It was shown to understand the motivation and grief surrounding that specific location and that specific town. And why Wanda picked Westview, New Jersey rather then any other random town in the world.

The kids, and Vision, were not delusional. So you are wrong and I am right. The were sentient self sufficient manifestations of the Mindstone that Wanda brought forth due to her connection. They were not simple delusions or anything close to that words normal definition. You already agree that Vision was one and are artificially limiting yourself to "only vision" for no reason.

The Darkhold hasn't appeared in "canon" before. We can't say what it has and has not done in relation to the MCU because Agents of Shield still has not officially been accepted as part of the MCU. If I am reading way to much into a single very iffy interpretation then why aren't you doing the same with Hayward and the deed? It is weird how people always defender their own theory to the death but dismiss others as iffy.

I am not upset if I am wrong. Not to mention all along can't apply since I've only had one post to you that mentions that theory. I could care less if I was wrong about a theory. You are the one throwing a fit and insulting because I called your statements wrong. Weird right? That you accuse me of doing the very thing that you are doing right now.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Well that was... underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    There are some things I can't reconcile with this finale.

Doctor Strange not appearing is one of them. While there was once a time where MCU films inexplicably didn't feature characters from other franchises (looking at you Iron Man 3 where the president got kidnapped and Captain America had no involvement at all) it feels like they largely remedied that in future films.

This is what keeps bugging me too! Where the hell is Dr. Strange????? Wanda's flurry of spells were so major that it drew Agatha's attention but not the Sorcerer Supreme the next state over? Two powerful witches lighting up the sky didn't set off a Sanctum alarm? None of his mystic underlings could have popped over to investigate? Maybe it'll be explained, maybe he was in another dimension or fighting Shuma. Who knows. But I'm majorly bummed that we didn't at least get a cheeky cameo.

The more I stew on the finale the more I'm left wanting tbh. I LOVED WandaVision but I should have stayed away from all the fan chatter because my expectations got away from me. I'll get over it

15+ Year Old Account
    The big reveal is a reference to olsen being asked if there was big character surprise like Luke in mandalorian, which was obviously Evans. That he turned out to be stunt casting just makes it more disappointing. Bettany’s troll was a different thing.

And someone asked pages ago what Monica’s superhero name will be. Considering photon is her mom’s nickname here and that POV shot after she gets her powers I’m guessing spectrum. Would be funny if they gave her warbird, one of carols old names, for no reason.

Speaking of marvels, atm it doesn’t make much sense for Kamala to be carols fan considering how little carols actually done, and the show comes out before cm2. Earlier in wv when they talked about the endgame fight and how close cm and sw came to soloing thanos I just took it as metagaming, but maybe there was footage or something released from one of the armored suits in attendance. Or maybe she gained more notoriety during those 5 years. I’ll be interested to see how that’s handled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

And someone asked pages ago what Monica’s superhero name will be. Considering photon is her mom’s nickname here and that POV shot after she gets her powers I’m guessing spectrum
    Isn't she already called Photon in the comics tho?
    Regarding her first appearance, not in later years.

Btw Bettany said in a recent interview there’s one more surprise guest. He said it was an actor he’s admired a long time and he felt privileged to be able to work with them.
    So.... Was he talking about.... Dude in white?

Cuz if so, that's the best trolling I've seen in a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be related to Hayward? He wasn't anything in the relationship of Wanda and Vision. You, and the others that picked that theory, are the ones that created a relationship between the deed and Hayward. It was shown to understand the motivation and grief surrounding that specific location and that specific town. And why Wanda picked Westview, New Jersey rather then any other random town in the world.
    It was sitting on Wanda's passenger seat when she left SWORD and Hayward. He lied to Wanda and set some ideas in her head right before this, and misrepresented Wanda's actions here later on to everyone else at the site. Wanda demonstrated that she'd never seen the envelope before and had no idea what it contained.

There wasn't another explanation offered. It happened right after Hayward pushed Wanda in a certain direction, was tied directly to that push, and literally showed up in the parking lot outside of Hayward's offices. If it was someone else, who? That's my point, here; there's a lot of implication that it was Hayward, who didn't have a good reason to do this, but no indication it was anyone else. Couldn't even be Agatha; this was where Wanda got the idea to go to Westview, where her grief exploded into the Hex; Agatha only got involved once she noticed the Hex itself's appearance.

We don't get a direct "this was Hayward" statement, but the only ties it has lead to Hayward, and there's no other alternatives on offer.

The kids, and Vision, were not delusional. So you are wrong and I am right. The were sentient self sufficient manifestations of the Mindstone that Wanda brought forth due to her connection. They were not simple delusions or anything close to that words normal definition. You already agree that Vision was one and are artificially limiting yourself to "only vision" for no reason.
    You keep coming up with this word "simple", which I never said.

They were delusions. They were figments of Wanda's imagination, born out of her grief, given a semblance of life by her chaos magic. That's explicitly stated in the show, dude. That's why she lets them be dismantled at the end; they're figments of her grief and are not real. She's realized that, and while it's sad, she can't keep hanging on to the lie that they represent. That's the whole point of the show.

The Darkhold hasn't appeared in "canon" before. We can't say what it has and has not done in relation to the MCU because Agents of Shield still has not officially been accepted as part of the MCU. If I am reading way to much into a single very iffy interpretation then why aren't you doing the same with Hayward and the deed? It is weird how people always defender their own theory to the death but dismiss others as iffy.
    AoS is canon. The film showrunners stopped drawing from that canon after the first season, and AoS spun off into its own little side universe with some time travel shenanigans around Season 5, but before that, everything that happened in AoS was absolutely canon. Season 1 in particular was practically necessary to properly understand the buildup to Captain America and the Winter Soldier.

I am not upset if I am wrong. Not to mention all along can't apply since I've only had one post to you that mentions that theory. I could care less if I was wrong about a theory. You are the one throwing a fit and insulting because I called your statements wrong. Weird right? That you accuse me of doing the very thing that you are doing right now.
    I haven't insulted you, dude. You're fighting back against an attack that just isn't actually there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    Isn't she already called Photon in the comics tho?
    Regarding her first appearance, not in later years.
    She's been through an ever-changing rotation of names in the comics, to the point that it's a gag they make fun of pretty regularly;

Last edited by Endus; 2021-03-06 at 01:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was sitting on Wanda's passenger seat when she left SWORD and Hayward. He lied to Wanda and set some ideas in her head right before this, and misrepresented Wanda's actions here later on to everyone else at the site. Wanda demonstrated that she'd never seen the envelope before and had no idea what it contained.
    Because she had it prior to going to him. Wanda never demonstrated she never saw it or had no idea what was in it. She simply stared at it after she got back in the car and started to drive off. The next scene we see her on the freeway and taking an exit to Westview. You are the only one tying it to that push and to only being the explanation you like. The show literally doesn't do any of that at all.

No one planted it. Duh. That is why your point is wrong. The deed is what sent Wanda on her journey of grief including showing up at Sword HQ that day. Hence why the envelope was open and she looked at it. Who gave it to her prior to going to Sword is unimportant to its role in the story. She wasn't manipulated. There was no big bad puppet master. It was simply a person grieving for her lost love and taking a journey through that grief.

We don't get a direct "this was Hayward" statement, but the only ties it has lead to Hayward, and there's no other alternatives on offer.
    So it is impossible in your mind that she had it prior to going to Sword? That the state didn't give her a copy? The reading of the will? Vision himself prior to his death? Get over yourself and getting angry over being called out on being wrong after an iffy theory not backed up by anything in the show.

They were delusions. They were figments of Wanda's imagination, born out of her grief, given a semblance of life by her chaos magic. That's explicitly stated in the show, dude. That's why she lets them be dismantled at the end; they're figments of her grief and are not real. She's realized that, and while it's sad, she can't keep hanging on to the lie that they represent. That's the whole point of the show.
    They were more then figments of her imagination. They were manifestations born from her connection to the mindstone. Which is explicitly stated in the show and even something you already agreed happened. You agreed that Vision was a manifestation. She literally still hangs on to their existence. That is the entire death sequence with Vision and saying they will meet again which is confirmed by the post credit scene.

She hasn't let go of them only decided to not trap everyone else in order to keep them then and there.

I haven't insulted you, dude. You're fighting back against an attack that just isn't actually there.
    Saying someone is getting easily upset over being called wrong is an insult. It might not be much of one and it has turned in to you projecting your own emotions on to me but it was still an insult. I am discussing, not fighting. You are the one that keeps acting aggressive here. Insults. Calling it fighting. Saying your view is the only possibility. You keep setting a tone that you also back away from when called out. Weird huh?

Aside from the obvious reference, is this (another) clue for the future?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2021-03-06 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she had it prior to going to him.
    Give me a time code where this is indicated.

Wanda never demonstrated she never saw it or had no idea what was in it. She simply stared at it after she got back in the car and started to drive off. The next scene we see her on the freeway and taking an exit to Westview. You are the only one tying it to that push and to only being the explanation you like. The show literally doesn't do any of that at all.
    Went back and re-watched, and it's just really unclear. I'll allow she might have had it, but the question remains; who gave it to her? And why would Hayward try and give her the idea that she could reboot Vision, at all? Even if he suspected he'd need her help to reactivate Vision, it seems like it would've been way easier to try and get her to freely help, rather than pull this whole mess. And it really doesn't make sense that he'd have said that to her without a damned good reason to think he'd need her power himself.

They were more then figments of her imagination. They were manifestations born from her connection to the mindstone. Which is explicitly stated in the show and even something you already agreed happened. You agreed that Vision was a manifestation. She literally still hangs on to their existence. That is the entire death sequence with Vision and saying they will meet again which is confirmed by the post credit scene.
    My point is that "her connection to the mind stone" is literally just Wanda and her powers, at this point. That's the connection. Nothing more. The Mind Stone no longer exists, and she is not drawing power from it in any way. Some of the Mind Stone's power is still rattling around in there, which is what the show states, but it is not what gave Wanda chaos magic. Agatha's clear in stating that she would have had that latent power already there, for the Stone to enhance, and that she was using it as early as when she hexed the Stark bomb to not explode and kill her and her brother.

It's Wanda that is giving them all the semblance of life. But they can't exist outside her magic, which is why they start to fall apart when she tears the Hex down. Why they vanish completely when she eventually shuts it down completely. They were never real, any more than any of Wanda's illusions are. And Wanda knew this, which is why she knew she had to let them go and move on, in the end.

The "we will say hello again" isn't anything but a statement of hope, and if anything, refers to White Vision recovering his memories in full and his personality again, not this figment returning to existence separate from that guy.

And the post credit scene does not confirm anything of the sort.

Saying someone is getting easily upset over being called wrong is an insult. It might not be much of one and it has turned in to you projecting your own emotions on to me but it was still an insult. I am discussing, not fighting. You are the one that keeps acting aggressive here. Insults. Calling it fighting. Saying your view is the only possibility. You keep setting a tone that you also back away from when called out. Weird huh?
    Man, I don't know where you're getting this from, but it isn't from what I'm posting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me a time code where this is indicated.
    Oh. Okay if you want to play that game then give me a timecode that shows Hayward connected to it? Right. You can't. I can't. The simplest explanation is that she had it prior to. It was in her car. It was already open. She didn't stop to investigate it when getting back in the car. She wanted to take the body with her but left with out it. She planned on taking Vision to Westview on her own.

Again no one gave it to her. Or rather who gave it to her is unimportant to the story. It's presence was mere to show the motive for going to Westview and what caused her to create the hex at that point in time rather then the day Vision died. Or the day after End game. Or whenever. There needs to be no greater meaning to her possessing the deed other then Vision giving it as a romantic gift at some point in past.

Hayward wanted to get her to use her powers because he didn't think she would do so willingly. Remember she was demanding to take the body with her and he refused under the pretense of the 3 billion in precious metal. If he knew she was going to Westview, by planting the deed, then he wouldn't have sent Monica with a simple drone to investigate the town. It was all happenstance that they stumbled upon Westview. They didn't even know it was Wanda until Darcy figured out there was an old TV Broadcast. Nothing points to Hayward using the deed to manipulate Wanda.

My point is that "her connection to the mind stone" is literally just Wanda and her powers, at this point. That's the connection. Nothing more. The Mind Stone no longer exists, and she is not drawing power from it in any way.
    Of course it no longer exists but that doesn't mean she isn't manifesting it in various ways. When she first came into contact with it there is an image of her as Scarlet Witch hidden in the bright light. There is some greater connection to her, the powers of the Scarlet Witch, and what she can and can not do. Vision and the kids were not mere delusions but sentient. They were more alive then any of the other actual living people inside the Hex.

We know the magic is also "real" because Agatha presumably keeps her new form even after the Hex is released and is unable to practice magic. Otherwise her defeat is silly. The way Wanda created them tied them to the Hex which is why they couldn't leave but they were still real rather then illusions. The post credit scene shows they exist in some fashion even after being destroyed. Or she simply found them in another multi-verse and there is going to be inter-dimensional amber alerts issued. The voice of her kids at the end is not random. And it feels like she manifested her "Hex mom" self in order to bridge a divide as that scene has a Wanda drinking tea and a Scarlet Witch Wanda existing at the same time (though not on screen at the same time)

Man, I don't know where you're getting this from, but it isn't from what I'm posting.
    And yet you are using aggressive terms like fighting back. Instead of just discussing. You know full well where it is coming from whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I displayed no anger. I displayed nothing about getting easily upset. You jumped in with all your assumptions and dismissals simply because you didn't like being called out on your theory having holes in it.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-03-06 at 02:19 AM.

I think it was always about bringing Vision back online and having him as a weapon but having a scapegoat as to why Vision's alive again. Seems to be the reason they arrested him at the end was because he illegally rebuilt Vision and not because he was being an asshole. I don't think he gave Wanda the deed to the house, he was just capitalizing on another opportunity to bring Vision online and blame it on Wanda after his first attempt to goad her into putting him back together failed. There's the unresolved issue of how he knew Wanda's powers could resurrect Vision when all we've seen out of her previously was telepathy and telekinesis and she didn't even think it was something she could do though.

He's still coming to terms with his own powers and abilities. Agatha caught on, but Agatha's been at this for like 400 years. Strange has had a few weeks as Sorceror Supreme (plus however long he was playing Time Loop with Dormammu, and that wasn't likely time he could spend working this stuff out).
    A few weeks? He's got to have been Sorcerer Supreme for at least a year or two at this point. He was sensitive enough to other magic practitioners that he intercepted Loki and put him in time out during Thor: Ragnarok and was aware of where Odin was on Earth.

Nah. People sold themselves a story that had no basis whatsoever in Wandavision. And it was never true, nor planned to be true. You made up fanfiction and that wasn't ever how it was planned to work out. That isn't the show makers' fault.
    They made the deliberate choice to cast Fox Pietro for the roll, they could have literally cast anyone else anyone else even Aaron-Taylor Johnson and it wouldn't have affected the story. They announced years ago that this show would be the lead-in to the Dr. Strange film Multiverse of Madness. That's not fanfiction, that's seeing the obvious path the studio is laying down for you. This is the second time in a row they've invoked the possibility of the multiverse just to string along fans. There's also the issue of how Agatha is just giving out superpowers.
    Last edited by Aurrora; 2021-03-06 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post

Wanda was actually in Latveria, with a case of amnesia, after HoM.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."