15+ Year Old Account

Prot trinket advice

I ran all the mythics today (not M+ just mythic) with some buddies who didn't need the gear and could trade me anything I could use. I've got everything all situated in terms of armor and weapons but I'm not sure on what trinkets I should be using. I'm going to link them below so you can see and give advice on which ones to be using. This is for the pot spec not ret. And yes I do understand that I can only use 1 DMF trinket but I do have both of them available to use depending on which one would be better. I've been fairly underwhelmed with the DMF trinkets for 60 as a whole for all types to be honest.

Decanter of Anima-Charged Winds 184 ilvl
    Grim Codex 184 ilvl
    Macabre Sheet Music raid finder 187 ilvl
    Darkmoon Deck: Indomitable 200 ilvl
    Darkmoon Deck: Voracity 200 ilvl
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2021-01-16 at 04:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally I would run with Voracity or Macabre for haste on use and Decanter for passive cleave damage. Indomitable is really meh, Macabre gives a good chunk of haste, but makes you run after the ghosts. Voracity gives you haste without the need to move around and the Decanter does a fair amount of damage when it procs in trash packs.

Hmm really dpsey trinkets though. I'd go for Voracity for the haste buff, but i'd try and get a more tanky one for the other one. The macabre sheet is good for the haste but it means you have to run around and grab the haste buffs.

You can always try it out but it is more movement while you might have to focus on other stuff

Not sure how well it scales with mythic ilvls, but even a hc 171 version of Bloodspattered Scale from De Other Side gives something like a 28-30k shield with 5 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Not sure how well it scales with mythic ilvls, but even a hc 171 version of Bloodspattered Scale from De Other Side gives something like a 28-30k shield with 5 targets.
    Mhm, I'd chain run some low key De Other Side for that trinket IMO.

All but one are dps/stat trinkets. If you want to know which sims better for damage, raidbots could tell you.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go pvp and get the 66 haste trinket with a str proc of 92 (at ilvl 158) and upgrade it to ilvl 197. That alone is better than any of the trinkets you have, its guaranteed and you can upgrade it to 197 with maybe 2 hours worth of work. Did I mention it is 100% guaranteed? Then get another PvP trinket with STR and an on use Haste proc and do the same thing. Then do that for every slot you dont have 197 gear or better in.

Or you can aimlessly smash your face into specific M+ with maaaaybe a chance for loot