Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    So your complaint is that blizzard isnt forcing you to play 10 hours a day.
    Shadowlands clearly show there are people that like to be forced to grind 10 hours a day. They were silent during Legion/BfA, cause it met their expectations.

For example look at Towellie. People called him Blizzard shill for years, but check his stream now. It's unwatchable like Asmongold stream, literally constant complaining, doomsaying about current sub numbers, speaking for others (for example, he constantly brags how casual are unhappy cause they hit the wall at 200 item level, he never thought that many casual simply don't care about their gear above certain point that make them strong in open world/old raids?).

And funny thing, I thought SL is nice middle ground, cause unlike WoD we have plenty stuff to grind - but they are all cosmetics. Turns out it's not enough, some people just want everything connected to player power. So it's impossible to please people like Towellie and Asmongold with same expansion.

Also it tells you why there are constant changes between expansions - people don't speak when they like something and let other camp take whole narrative.

I just hope Blizzard is more aware of this mechanism after 15 years and won't make drastic changes. Like some little tweaks to gear in m+/raids, not reintroducing titanforging in different form.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Shadowlands is for the WoW addicts who will gladly repeat recycled content happily, forever.
    Your hate for Blizzard is so blind that you don't even realize SL was MADE for people that hated repeated everything 24/7 last two expansion.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-01-24 at 11:52 AM.

You've done the raid presumably at the level your happy with. You've done all the content in the game you want to do?

Canceled the subsection and come back for 9.1 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Did all of that already
    So you have time to farm every single cosmetic item in the game but not raid mythic? Sounds like you're complaining for the sake of it.

I know it's only been 2 weeks since i been level 60 but the loot system is sooo hot trash i just can't do it anymore waiting for either a patch or patches if not a new expansion to come out.

Best pvp ever was the duel system in jedi knight - jedi academy

Pure skill 1v1 combat.

Everything else is around perks, specs or massive pvp.
    And skill ofc but with more factors involved.

Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

Is this really what Blizzard wants? For people to log in once a week?
    You're just unlucky. And you should try mythic since it is actual end-game raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Yeah, pvpers are the only ones having fun with the game right now. Pve is very unrewarding. Mythic+ is a waste of time because gear is just 210, raids are a waste of time because you don't get any loot.
    Speak for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, it is. But not at this point in the expansion. It's still pretty early and already there's not much to do, gearing wise. I wish there were better / more options for gearing.
    But their is plenty for you to do even for gear. You just don't want to do it. If you don't have time to do end-game raiding (mythic) and you don't like mythic+ then just quit. Either the game or wait until the next patch and do what you just did and rinse and repeat.

As long as you keep paying that $15, then yeah. (Or keep buying the token, which nets Blizz $20)

They only start to care when you hit the cancel subscription button.

Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

That makes no sense. Especially the higher your ilvl gets the more you have to do the 10 14+ keys. So you have a 3 x 226 chance. The more you get to 226 gear, the lower the chance you will get an upgrade form just 1 chest.