Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    Mage rogue hard to play lol hahahah
    Much harder than the other top 2v2 comps like hpal/warr, hpal/WW, mage/pal etc because the rogue can die if you make 1 mistake in cross CC. Most comps right now have a pretty low skill floor because you can just play with a paladin and get several get-out-of-jail cards and instant full heals which really lowers the skill floor if you make mistakes.

But I think you're one of these people who thinks a comp being strong makes it "easy". Priest/rogue is a lot easier than mage/rogue, but has not the same potential ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Much harder than the other top 2v2 comps like hpal/warr, hpal/WW, mage/pal etc because the rogue can die if you make 1 mistake in cross CC. Most comps right now have a pretty low skill floor because you can just play with a paladin and get several get-out-of-jail cards and instant full heals which really lowers the skill floor if you make mistakes.

But I think you're one of these people who thinks a comp being strong makes it "easy". Priest/rogue is a lot easier than mage/rogue, but has not the same potential ratings.
    i disagree, mage/rogue has a lot of room for mistakes because of how absurd mage dmg and survival is, mages skill requirement is lowest its ever been since game release