Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    keeping my vote where it is for. Ill check the thread before I head into work in the morning, so if something comes up, I could shift my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I liked the random German, though. Nice touch, that.
    My phone is in German so it likes to auto correct to it when it can

Going to unvote for now, as well. I will check back in the AM since we have until 1pm EST. Maybe I'll have some epiphany of wtf to do while I sleep.

Unvote

If I’m being perfectly honest,

I mostly chose bwon for a lynch because they survived late for quite a few games and never been killed early. And because of my gambit on day 1.

Wait.. of course I mean I tracked bwon onto virothe so please don’t Unvote and let’s lynch bwon

This is what I have for where we are at this point.

Bwonsamdi (3): Blood Fox #506, Graeham #657, Marack #660,
    Xan (1): Bwonsamdi #623,
    Listo (1): Xanjori #451,
    Cereallord (1): Lora #499,

Not Voting: Crackleslap, Listo, Clarinet #549, Mercy #624, Foxxi #689, Clawsout #742, Cereal #748
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-01-23 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Fixed count. I suck.

STOP unvotibg because I know you fuckers are gunna lynch xanjori while I sleep.

i mean we could always track or invest bwon i still feel the beared man is the right idea unless he comes in and miraculous changed my mind it would at least be nice to here anything from him since a train started ill be up for end day so ill leave myself unvoted aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i dont see bwon as being scum. i see her as being someone who is easily frustrated and has lapses of judgement by way of self voting.
    Cool I see cannot I as scum because they have an avatar like it’s day 2 you seeing anyone as town is *cough* bullshit *cough*

id like to give him the chance to say sumthin we still have a lil time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Cool I see cannot I as scum because they have an avatar like it’s day 2 you seeing anyone as town is *cough* bullshit *cough*
    i mean loras lived long enough xD made it past d1 open game now for being a suspect

Should we go back to a no lynch?

No, but seriously - we need to figure out what we're sticking to, preferably sooner rather than later. I should've gone to bed already - but insomnia isn't anything new for me - but chances are I'll be asleep and then busy for the duration of what's left for the day phase.

3+ Year Old Account
    Do I unvote now, or stay on Xan? Because I like to switch votes apparently
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a weird amount of resistance to a Bwon lynch...as though the first excuse to jump off is being taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    those that unvote are Party poopers

I wanna vote Bwon but I'll admit that I have no clue what she is

Bwon acts the same when scum and town, same play in the Basically Basic game and the Tahno game
    tbh if bwon is the doctor as her char is a highpriest so maybe but val did say things will be jumbled so meta gaming is not a thing which is fine but the slightest chance she could be doctor id hate to mislynch that id like to here from Xan if possible and maybe have bwon defend a lil without straight comming out that being said its late and im tired as fuck its my wifes bday and im like 8 drinks in i know you dont like drinking clairy thats cool dont judge me

What I will say, though, is nobody should be called out for flip flop votes in this game given all the flip flopping going on.

3+ Year Old Account
    Seriously though, I don't want to go to bed and wake up with a 'you're dead' message PM'd to me on here

And have a mini heart attack because I think someone is msad at me
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Do I unvote now, or stay on Xan? Because I like to switch votes apparently
    you do what you feel is right if your town you dont vote yourself if your scum idc what you do

And while I’m in my rambling mood

The reason I started playing as I do now is because I’m not really playing this game to win. Kind of in the way you don’t really play party games to win, just to have fun. I find playing on the nose to be less than fun. Now that’s not to say that I don’t try to win, I very much do. I just rather take bigger risks along the way and when they don’t pan out ( they always pan out) it’s still fun trying to wiggle my way out of the mess I have created.

If Bwon flips VT, we can have game-wide confirmation that VTs do exist since no one else has chosen to confirm that. But that sucks for town.

If we choose Xan, we have absolutely no idea what he will flip. Scum reads are based on the one interaction and gut feels.

Xan will most likely come into the thread and defend himself at some point before the deadline so I am curious to see that.

Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a weird amount of resistance to a Bwon lynch...as though the first excuse to jump off is being taken.
    cause they thought BF had dirt on Bwon for whatever reason

What I will say, though, is nobody should be called out for flip flop votes in this game given all the flip flopping going on.
    Agreed. I actually never called her suspicious for this because I do it and so does she pretty much all the time. I only explained it is why some people accuse her of being scummy