Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    uh huh. so a vigilante thats town aligned? or joat? why did you decide to kill cereallord?

- - - Updated - - -

i literally tracked clawsout to cereallord last night bro lmfao
    I gave him an item last night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    I gave him an item last night
    and that item resulted in his fucking death lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

and that item resulted in his fucking death lmao
    Umm no but it would of resulted in sum1 elses death i actually had mercy and cereal switched for roles and gave him a one shot kill cuz I knew he wouldn't be a bitch and actually use it

10+ Year Old Account
    you're trying to tell me i tracked you to cereallord and you didnt kill him? he just conveniently beheaded himself for no special reason after i found you at his place. you arent selling me on your bullshit.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm no but it would of resulted in sum1 elses death i actually had mercy and cereal switched for roles and gave him a one shot kill cuz I knew he wouldn't be a bitch and actually use it
    What do you mean by having mercy and cereal switched?

10+ Year Old Account
    bro what the fuck are you even claiming. you gave him an item? then you swapped their roles? did you also cook them a nice fucking dinner for their last meal? you're gonna have to try harder than that. i'm the master of bullshit claims and this just isnt even remotely conceivable.

bro what the fuck are you even claiming. you gave him an item? then you swapped their roles? did you also cook them a nice fucking dinner for their last meal? you're gonna have to try harder than that. i'm the master of bullshit claims and this just isnt even remotely conceivable.
    No I meant on my list I thought cereal was town and mercy possible scum or survivor I give ppl items that give them a one shot use of whatever the item is

- - - Updated - - -

So what Lora you another tracker then ? Thats what 2 plus listo one use of tracking i gave him

10+ Year Old Account
    night 1. 1 action. night 2. 1 action. listo claims to have gotten an ability from you from n1. you claim to have given an item to cereallord the same night he dies. n2. you THEN claim that you also swapped cereal and mercys abilities? theres no fucking way.

- - - Updated - - -

No I meant on my list I thought cereal was town and mercy possible scum or survivor I give ppl items that give them a one shot use of whatever the item is

- - - Updated - - -

So what Lora you another tracker then ? Thats what 2 plus listo one use of tracking i gave him
    "i tracked you to cereallord" no dog im clearly the fucking joker. what do you think i am after i said that?

- - - Updated - - -

like i know i get it, i did get you good and caught you and you're panicking trying to come up with some semblance of a valid rationale for your role but you just arent convincing me in the slightest that you are town. its just absurdities.

night 1. 1 action. night 2. 1 action. listo claims to have gotten an ability from you from n1. you claim to have given an item to cereallord the same night he dies. n2. you THEN claim that you also swapped cereal and mercys abilities? theres no fucking way.

- - - Updated - - -

"i tracked you to cereallord" no dog im clearly the fucking joker. what do you think i am after i said that?
    Your not reading it correctly I didn't swap there roles I had there rolecards swapped on my list of reads

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not panicking

- - - Updated - - -

I have nothing to hide you clearly want to push another mislynch

- - - Updated - - -

So if Lora tracked me thats fine I gave cereal an item what did grae or listo track?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your not reading it correctly I didn't swap there roles I had there rolecards swapped on my list of reads

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not panicking

- - - Updated - - -

I have nothing to hide you clearly want to push another mislynch
    how is it a mislynch? in what world do you live in that it could be? you straight up admitted to going to cereallord last night. sure, you're denying you killed him, which i dont believe for a second, but you were literally hovering over that poor bastards corpse when i found you. you then claim "well i didnt kill him but i gave him an item and then swapped it around and it was a 1 shot so that totally could have done it" like bro, you are responsible for that poor bastards death. im sure he had a wife and kids or maybe a dog or a pet gold fish i dont know but you got him DEAD.

how is it a mislynch? in what world do you live in that it could be? you straight up admitted to going to cereallord last night. sure, you're denying you killed him, which i dont believe for a second, but you were literally hovering over that poor bastards corpse when i found you. you then claim "well i didnt kill him but i gave him an item and then swapped it around and it was a 1 shot so that totally could have done it" like bro, you are responsible for that poor bastards death. im sure he had a wife and kids or maybe a dog or a pet gold fish i dont know but you got him DEAD.
    Lol whatever I know I didn't kill him if your just gunna tunnel me enjoy wasting your time

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol whatever I know I didn't kill him if your just gunna tunnel me enjoy wasting your time
    lmao. what a solid nondefense. "nah brah that aint me"

What do you want from me i even had sum1 confirm I give items

10+ Year Old Account
    a full role claim with everything in explicit details so we can try to fathom the bullshit you're spouting. but other than that? just you're head around the noose champ. you got got. sucks bro. im just happy i finally got a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh isn't it obvious? Only your death will satisfy him. And once that happens he'll say I'm your scum buddy or he'll go "oops I was wrong oh well, go for Listo now anyways"

10+ Year Old Account
    although i'll probably die tonight but thats fine. im 100% okay trading my death for a scum death. @ whoever the doctor is dont protect me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Oh isn't it obvious? Only your death will satisfy him. And once that happens he'll say I'm your scum buddy or he'll go "oops I was wrong oh well, go for Listo now anyways"
    i mean i wont be wrong. i literally tracked him to cereallord. theres no fucking chance he didnt kill him.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Lora hopefully the doc is smart enough to know you are grasping at fucking straws with your target of claws

They said they mixed up their reads of the 2... not swapped them. reading comprehension is hard.

- - - Updated - - -

i mean i wont be wrong. i literally tracked him to cereallord. theres no fucking chance he didnt kill him.
    then whats the reasoning behind claws visiting listo n1, with listo getting and item and not being dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Lora hopefully the doc is smart enough to know you are grasping at fucking straws with your target of claws

They said they mixed up their reads of the 2... not swapped them. reading comprehension is hard.

- - - Updated - - -

then whats the reasoning behind claws visiting listo n1, with listo getting and item and not being dead?
    reading comprehension isnt hard. the grammatically illiterate should learn how to properly word what they are trying to convey with said words before posting the message they wish to illustrate in a game that is explicitly all about phrasing, wording, and subterfuge.

- - - Updated - - -

i'll put it simpler for you since you have a hard time reading.

go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i could entertain the theory of a jack of all trades that can either use his abilities or give them away as 1 shots.

- - - Updated - - -

still, you are failing to acknowledge the fact that he was present at cereallords abode the same night that cereallord died. he admitted to that much alone. i sincerely doubt its a coincidence that he then winds up dead and it wasnt clawsout.

reading comprehension isnt hard. the grammatically illiterate should learn how to properly word what they are trying to convey with said words before posting the message they wish to illustrate in a game that is explicitly all about phrasing, wording, and subterfuge.
    maybe you shouldn't be such an asshole cuz i suck at grammer? i dont mind full claiming like whatever

Im Cao Lee

Syndicate leader - Town

Night ability: Give Item

at the start of night open a box and receive an item to then distribute During night choose whoever you want to or If i do not pick any1 then it is given out randomly. i dont get to use any of these items.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

10+ Year Old Account
    the much simpler explanation is "HE DUNN DID IT." he would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for me and the meddling kids and dog of mine.