Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

Also, there's 1 FACT that we know for certain today

there are 2 factional kills, could be 2 teams of baddies, or 1 mafia team and 1 Xanjori
    Flavour text on Cereals kill leads me to believe vigilante. But then again it could just be flavoured text

I mean the possible outcome is that scum tracker did watch Claws kill Cereal last night and they gave the info to Lora because he also performed the NK and therefore was the most exposed member anyway.

At which point Claws is the SK and Lora is scum and Graeham comes under heavy suspicion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clarinet I CONFIRM CLAWS action of giving 1 shot abilities.

Lol that would be a crazy reason but maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Who knows, maybe they need to give out to randoms to get a kill in return? I mean this cult are invading town and trying to take over, who knows why'd they'd be giving out gifts.

Also just look at how much information Listo is claiming to have from last night, all the while stating you can use either your kill or the item that was gifted to him.
    Lol. Well you can believe whatever tin foil hat conspiracy theories you’d like to explain the motives of the situation. I’m going to stick to the rational idea that the simplest solution is the most likely.

And yeah - Listo has stated he has some info about Grae in addition to having used the 1 shot track Claws gave him. So what? There are many possibilities that could explain that. Moreover— he is telling us Lora lied — if Lora went to Mercy, he could not have been tracking Claws - and Mercy is dead. If Lora doesn’t flip scum I’ll eat my shoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Lol. Well you can believe whatever tin foil hat conspiracy theories you’d like to explain the motives of the situation. I’m going to stick to the rational idea that the simplest solution is the most likely.

And yeah - Listo has stated he has some info about Grae in addition to having used the 1 shot track Claws gave him. So what? There are many possibilities that could explain that. Moreover— he is telling us Lora lied — if Lora went to Mercy, he could not have been tracking Claws - and Mercy is dead. If Lora doesn’t flip scum I’ll eat my shoe.
    how could i have lied WHEN CLAWS LITERALLY ADMITTED HE WENT TO CEREAL???????

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    how could i have lied WHEN CLAWS LITERALLY ADMITTED HE WENT TO CEREAL???????
    Easy. One of your buddies watched Claws so you know. Doesn’t mean you were the tracker.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    in what fucking world is it more rational to think that not only did claws not kill cereal after i tracked him there, but then listo magically tracked me to mercy last night while also having a day ability that miraculously clears graeham for realsies? like give me the kool aid you guys are drinking

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Easy. One of your buddies watched Claws so you know. Doesn’t mean you were the tracker.
    yes that is a possibility. buts thats far more unlikely to be the case. like holy fuck it hurts my brain trying to think how you guys are trying to think. its just not logical.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

would it be possible to swap a shoe for tail meaning eating your own tail?
    Sure. I’ll eat my own tail.

10+ Year Old Account
    would it be advisable for the vigi who shot Cereal to come forward?

at least it would clear claws if that's what truly happened
    no one is gonna claim they killed someone.

I mean it doesnt matter who gets lynched, there are a whole bunch of lynches inc tomorrow too.

Vote: Lora

Im more inclined to believe Lora is scum than Listo at this point, but Foxxi and Graeham are high on my suspicion list and if Lora flips town then Listo, Claws and Foxxi all need to die asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright whether Lora is the tracker or not, he's obviously gotten the information from somewhere, which obviously seems to be correct.

If Lora is scum, and recieved the information from someone else, it doesn't make Clawsout innocenct exactly. He was still tracked to someone that was killed, so could very well have weird role that can kill.

We know clawsout can give gifts, that part is confirmed, we don't know if that his is whole role. Another part which is why Clawsout went to Cereal anyway. Cereal was pushing against Clawsout somewhat frequently this game, so why is @Clawsout trying to give them a gift? :/

Also a sidenote; I disagree with everyone saying Cereal was towny, by the end of the day 2 he was looking scummy as hell acting as if Blood fox had an actual result which started the bwonsamdi train in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

also FWIW: If Clawsout is actually a killer, I would believe them be neutral, not mafia.

I can only give items theres nothing else to my role also im town and I already explained why I gave cereal the item

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: lora

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    I can only give items theres nothing else to my role also im town and I already explained why I gave cereal the item
    So you tell us.

unvote
    vote: lora
    I guess this day is over then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    So you tell us.

I guess this day is over then.

my vote was the hammer

- - - Updated - - -

o wait. i thought marack voted me but he didnt. oh well it wasnt hammer. yours was hammer. damnit. i wanted to self hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    my vote was the hammer

- - - Updated - - -

o wait. i thought marack voted me but he didnt. oh well it wasnt hammer. yours was hammer. damnit. i wanted to self hammer.
    Gonna be honest, I had no idea my vote would've been the hammer (if it is). Woops! :X

Station Street, Crossbell City,

It was a quiet evening as the Fuhrer strolled along the roof of City Hall. Almost the entire civilian populace remained within doors. Only men in black uniforms were out.

The Fuhrer admired how beautiful his city looked at night. He looked down towards a fountain, and reached out to-

Footsteps. Two shotgun blasts, and several pistol shots were heard.

The Fuhrer turned around, seeing the last of his bodyguards falling to the ground.

He saw them. The resistance.

They had come for him.

"Heh."

The Fuhrer was promptly thrown off city hall.

As the resistance retreated back into the shadows, the men in black rushed towards the scene, finding the Fuhrer's body splattered on the sidewalk.

With their supreme leader dead, it would be a violent night for the regime's leadership as a bloodbath ensued.

Lora, Fuhrer "Rufus Albarea", mafia godfather, was lynched!

-------

Vote count
    • Lora (6): Listo95 #945, Clawsout#953, foxximcleod #975, Xanjori #1037, Lora#1040, Crackleslap#1041
    • Listo (1): Blood Fox #1000,

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority lynch.

------

Rolecards

---------

It is now Night 3. Night will last for 24 hours, or end early if all night actions are submitted.