I will also point out; you are comparing a grand total of three games. The first in which I was hyper active due to quarantine. The second I was nearly silent as scum. I have been far from silent this game. So which game are you trying to draw comparisons between - even if they were valid ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I'm inclined to give Foxxi the benefit of the doubt for now. It's Clarinet and Crackle who I am most suspicious of for the time being, as there's a very strong possibility that one or both of them are scum.

you've also said you see me and grae as town tho and we both seemingly see you as an sk due to you being blocked n1 and 1 kill only comming d2 so idk. i trust grae so im inclined to think your the sk over foxxi. Foxxi also furthered my innocence by claiming she got the item

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    admitelly, you are my weakest read, but process of elimination puts you in that scope.
    I have my reasons... is it weak leaning scum, or just overall weak read

whats your claim marack i think its late enough for a mass claim?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Marack has been a hard read for me aswell given he did say he was gunna be working ect but theres not much to go off of other then im town he also didnt vote for lora which even lora thought he would i know he was questioning lora pretty hard but then never hopped on that train
    I didnt hop on the train since we hadnt even made it to halfway through the day... then as someone else pointed out, day ended 28 hrs early. Do you think if I was scum, I would hard sus Lora and not vote? It only brings light to me.

- - - Updated - - -

whats your claim marack i think its late enough for a mass claim?
    I claim a character from this universe and a role from the game we are playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say, I have not been effective as my role this game

which is? dont be vague please you've barely been around and i need sum kinda read to help me place you somewhere

7+ Year Old Account
    which is? dont be vague please you've barely been around and i need sum kinda read to help me place you somewhere
    barely been around... guess you havent been paying attention

- - - Updated - - -

Let me remind you... I dont claim when I dont need to... and I dont play against my wincon, which is eliminate threats to town

thats not the point of a mass claim but sure you play you ill keep you in my unknown pile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I have my reasons... is it weak leaning scum, or just overall weak read
    Overall weak read, but i just don't see how else I could go with someone else. Like the other possible people are Clawsout. If they lied or told half truth about their role it's possible they're scum, though I mentioned before it seems a gift was given. So unless Claws can do both actions, it eliminates them from that contention. In my opinion anyway. The other person is Blood Fox. Granted, I only have a gutfeel on him but it's quite strong. I don't see a world where he is scum rn. Though I could be incredibly wrong, so it leaves me with you.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I will also point out; you are comparing a grand total of three games. The first in which I was hyper active due to quarantine. The second I was nearly silent as scum. I have been far from silent this game. So which game are you trying to draw comparisons between - even if they were valid ones?
    Your current playstyle is different to your town playstyle 2 games ago, if we want to get specific, at least from my perspective. You seem about the same from Listo's game. It only really prevelent to me because when you were modding games and talking in dead threads and what not you were nitty and gritty and very specific about a lot of things, I even mentioned I needed your clarity in game. Which was very prevelent when you were playing town. Not so much in these games. Besides that, this is very thinly additive to my reasoning on why I think you're scum. That being, the process of elimination and what we know.

7+ Year Old Account
    thats not the point of a mass claim but sure you play you ill keep you in my unknown pile
    well
    1. Character Claims dont mean shit since Val said meta gaming would be not feasible
    2. I dont role claim for no reason. Look at my other games. I dont make like others do and come out when I have information I find valuable to town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Overall weak read, but i just don't see how else I could go with someone else. Like the other possible people are Clawsout. If they lied or told half truth about their role it's possible they're scum, though I mentioned before it seems a gift was given. So unless Claws can do both actions, it eliminates them from that contention. In my opinion anyway. The other person is Blood Fox. Granted, I only have a gutfeel on him but it's quite strong. I don't see a world where he is scum rn. Though I could be incredibly wrong, so it leaves me with you.
    Thats a fair assessment and dont fault your logic at all. Just trust me on being town and look in other directions before me.

well
    1. Character Claims dont mean shit since Val said meta gaming would be not feasible
    2. I dont role claim for no reason. Look at my other games. I dont make like others do and come out when I have information I find valuable to town..
    so if you come out with nothing your not town got it.

7+ Year Old Account
    so if you come out with nothing your not town got it.
    Sure, twist words. Makes me want to share with you even more...

Sure, twist words. Makes me want to share with you even more...
    you said to apply pressure how else am i supposed to i dont wanna vote early for scum team to turn around and be like wants to end day early get him i learned that shit from mercys game

7+ Year Old Account
    you said to apply pressure how else am i supposed to i dont wanna vote early for scum team to turn around and be like wants to end day early get him i learned that shit from mercys game
    I would hardly call this applying pressure.

anways if Clarinet and blood can claim and if you feel like it marack you can too that would be great thanks im goin to bed

I should've been asleep hours ago...

So, I think I'll go try and rest. As I said earlier, I'm pretty sure there's at least one scum between Clarinet and Crackle.

7+ Year Old Account
    anways if Clarinet and blood can claim and if you feel like it marack you can too that would be great thanks im goin to bed
    Are you dumb? or just not paying attention?... I wont claim if there is no reason to claim.

And mass claims will just turn into insert random name - VT. I highly doubt anyone will claim another role at this point.

I don’t really trust your claim Clari. A vengeful townie should be trying to bait scum to lynch them - and you have been entirely too passive for that. That said, my vote will be on Crackle today. That role block and missing kill makes me highly suspicious he’s the SK.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Actually, I think I’ll put it in place now. I sincerely doubt my mind will change.

Vote: Crackle