Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 15, 2021

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - January 15, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

• Fixed an issue that prevented Horde players from earning the Vicious Saddle achievements.

Classes

• Warrior
      • Challenging Shout's cooldown will now correctly reset when a raid encounter ends.

Covenants

• Necrolord
      • Channeling Fleshcraft (Covenant Ability) is now correctly interrupted by using items, such as activating trinkets.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue that prevented Spatial Realignment Apparatus from making items it was used on untradable.

Aaaand still no PvP tuning? Guess it won't happen until after the AWC now. Bit awkward with them basically chaining together though.

How can they start AWC in this state... They only wanna see rmp and monk + warrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Aaaand still no PvP tuning? Guess it won't happen until after the AWC now. Bit awkward with them basically chaining together though.
    They won't do any tuning or changes while AWC is going on. How long will AWC last?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    They won't do any tuning or changes while AWC is going on. How long will AWC last?
    Ends some time in March

Finally some Necrolord changes! ..... ish.

still no legion fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 1 EU
    Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 1 NA
    Sun, 17 Jan 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 1 Championship Sunday

Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 2 EU
    Sat, 30 Jan 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 2 NA
    Sun, 31 Jan 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 2 Championship Sunday

Fri, 12 Feb 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 3 EU
    Sat, 13 Feb 2021 11:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 3 NA
    Sun, 14 Feb 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 3 Championship Sunday

Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 4 EU
    Sat, 6 Mar 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 4 NA
    Sun, 7 Mar 2021 18:00 GMT AWC Shadowlands Season 1 Cup 4 Championship Sunday

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/esports/schedule

There's a small gap between them but not really enough for massive changes I'd say. :/

They could make changes on the live server and still let the old patch state on the tournament servers but my fear is they will wait until AWC is over...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkonBloodeye View Post
    How can they start AWC in this state... They only wanna see rmp and monk + warrs?
    RMP is their thing. They always make it viable for some odd reason.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

They EVER going to sort the tuning for the Mission Table? As a Kyrian my missions have ground to a crawl because even the 'easiest' missions are difficult now ever since I did the Bloodtusk Pet reward mission... meanwhile Night Fae have it incredibly easy...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-01-17 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They EVER going to sort the tuning for the Mission Table? As a Kyrian my missions have ground to a crawl because even the 'easiest' missions are difficult now ever since I did the Bloodtusk Pet reward mission... meanwhile Night Fae have it incredibly easy...
    In some interview they waffled on about it being balanced for max level/all upgrades/adventurers or some shit like that. So.. I fear they actually think this is fine and Shytefay facerolling it is working as intended, because other can somehow beat it later as well.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Having this exact same issue. Level 32 non-elite mission (Spines of Steel and Sorrow), with 12080 enemy HP, and 534 enemy damage. With Pelagos, Kleia, Teliah, Sika, and Meatball, I'm at 4765 health, and 821 damage (when fully healed). Team member level ranges from 31 to 35.

I could get more damage, but I'd have to trade a huge chunk of health (e.g. Trade meatball for a Halberdier, or for Telethakas). I could get more health, but then I'd have to trade a huge chunk of damage. Sure, Meatball has his enrage, but that's not consistent damage, and makes him take more damage.

In both cases, the mission seems impossible to achieve. Kyrian troops simply don't have the health they need when correlated with their damage.

Even though the mission table is considered a mini-game, I've considered switching covenants for it more than once. I'm now getting to the point where my lower level troops (e.g. Mikanikos, Croman, Molako) aren't even getting level-appropriate XP missions. The XP granting missions aren't even possible for my higher troops because the damage of the enemy team is in the 800+ range, while HP is in the 8000-9500 range.

So, not only does our XP gain completely tank once you get beyond level 25, we reach a point where actually doing the missions is impossible even with our best combos. If I want to continue, I've got to continue doing missions that are 5-10 levels below the team average, which means that they gain like 1 level every 10 missions.