View Poll Results: Would you join The Patriot Party

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Republican (Yes)

    0 0%
  • Democrat (No)

    16 29.63%
  • Independent (Yes)

    2 3.70%
  • Independent (No)

    12 22.22%
  • No Party (Yes)

    1 1.85%
  • No Party (No)

    21 38.89%
  • Another party (write in comments below.)

    2 3.70%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Is the Patriot Party one of those badly put together anagram for Rioting Traitors' Party?

    I'd love for him to put this together. It would tip the GOP over the edge and force them to realign from being a racist douchebag party.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I am going to be honest. I am not an expect in americas civil war but I was under the assumption that no one voted to free the slaves did they?
    You're not an expert on a lot of things and yet here you are.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

  3. #43
    I would really love to see this. His ego struggling with his insignificance will be something to behold.

  4. #44
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I am going to be honest. I am not an expect in americas civil war but I was under the assumption that no one voted to free the slaves did they?
    I must be confused, but I thought the emancipation happened well after the secession which was in direct response to a presidential election, the results of which the seceding states were unwilling to accept.
    /s

  5. #45
    Well shit, with a name like that, you gotta join. If you are not in the Patriot Party, then you are by definition not a Patriot. If you are not a Patriot, then you are unpatriotic. And then you're just one step away from treason and sedition.


    On a serious note, I'm going to make a wild prediction that Trump doesn't have the balls and/or the energy to actually follow through on this. He is a very low-energy person. And if by some miracle it actually does happen, it will be an even bigger joke than the Constitution Party.
    Last edited by Ursus; 2021-01-20 at 12:12 PM.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

    "I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

  6. #46
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    On a serious note, I'm going to make a wild prediction that Trump doesn't have the balls and/or the energy to actually follow through on this. He is a very low-energy person. And if by some miracle it actually does happen, it will be an even bigger joke than the Constitution Party.
    I'm sure it will exist as a vehicle for merch and solicitation of donations, I just don't expect the scam party to ever produce any candidates or run for anything.
    /s

  7. #47

  8. #48
    while i absolutly think the US needs more political parties, i doubt this is the way to achieve it.
    or maybe it is? maybe this opens the way for multiple parties in the long term.

    in the short term, believe it would be a disaster for the republican party.

    PS: didnt vote, because not US citizen.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    while i absolutly think the US needs more political parties, i doubt this is the way to achieve it.
    or maybe it is? maybe this opens the way for multiple parties in the long term.

    in the short term, believe it would be a disaster for the republican party.

    PS: didnt vote, because not US citizen.
    Yes, it will be a disaster for the Republican party.

    And it would hopefully lead to a proper left wing party forming as well. Because the looming threat of Republicans fucking up the country will be lessened so people can vote for what they want rather than against what they don't want.

  10. #50
    Wow, if true it would mean Trump actually showed a modicum of restraint in not calling it the "Trump Party"

  11. #51
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Wow, if true it would mean Trump actually showed a modicum of restraint in not calling it the "Trump Party"
    If you call it the Trump Party you only get to sell merch that says "Trump" he can do that already, but now he can sell shit that says "Patriot" also.
    /s

  12. #52
    If the Democrat party again starts a war an bomb a country in the next 4 years then yes fuck them at that point.

  13. #53
    "Patriot Party" sounds like a party of anything but patriots.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    If the Democrat party again starts a war an bomb a country in the next 4 years then yes fuck them at that point.
    Yeah, hopefully they'll just try start one inside the US borders instead. Who needs other countries, right?
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  14. #54
    I'm a part of the PP. We tape our PP meetings. We call them the PP tapes. You can request them from the PP library, where the PP receptionist works and will be happy to dispense PP materials upon request.

    They didn't really think this one through very at all, did they?

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Is the Patriot Party one of those badly put together anagram for Rioting Traitors' Party?
    Hmm.. true that doesn't work.

    The closest is the "apt riot party" (there's also "Air potty trap", "rotary tit app").

  16. #56
    Elemental Lord zealo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8,457
    Have the senate vote to convict when the pending impeachment trial goes ahead, and this idea Trump is floating with creating his own political party is already dead in the water.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I am unsure how it would go with presidential elections but wouldn't it much like the Senate run off races just take the 2 highest vote takers and they would run in a run off election? Also I am unsure is every election like that where one must get over 50% of the vote or is that a state by state thing?
    As far as I know most states don't have runoffs like Georgia (it seems Louisiana also has it), and assumedly gives the votes to the one with them most votes (except the two that don't give the winner everything) - even if not above 50%.

  18. #58
    Well, we all know who will be part of it. Ted Cruz will be calling them up and boring them to tears trying to get them to vote and Lindsey Graham will be, well, he'll be in the back playing grab ass with his pool boy.

  19. #59
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    America, F*** yeah.
    Posts
    2,635
    Love how obviously biased your poll is.

    DUURRRRR ALL REPUBLICANS MUST BE IN LOCKSTEP WITH DA TRUUUMPPP!
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

  20. #60
    Let’s call it what it really is—The Trump Party... and no, I’d never join such a “party”.

    Disgusting.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •