Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dadoodoo View Post
    FINALLY someone that gets it. even though you wrote exactly what i wrote, they still wont get it.

they could of easily balanced it so it was engaging for the ENTIRE community, instead they nerfed it so now its just a grind for the entire community.
    This is the wow casual community

A) complain endlessly something is too hard and that they deserve to do everything and end up in full mythic bis from wqs
    B)content gets fucking nuked from orbit down to their "level"
    C)the big bad "elitists" say "we want content too"
    D)yell and scream and play the victim telling everyone that content is being taken from them. When in fact it is reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    good for you, i have it too, but VAST MAJORITY of people still dont have it, on the account of TC (which btw wasnt nerfed, just normal torgast was, kinda make the very premise bullshit) being difficult...
    actualy according to WOWhead only 3% have the achi for 8th layer, if we say acros people not on wowhead its more, and lets be generous make it 10% worldwide, its still 90% of people not having it...

so for you its a joke, for me it was little tricky, for vast majority of people its still not doable...
    seems like the difficulty scale IS in fact there, you just dont see it through your massive ego

btw if its such a joke make a new alt and try to clear it while you are not massively overgeared, might find out you are actualy wrong about the difficulty...

- - - Updated - - -

oh we totaly do get it, we just pointed out its bullshit based on nothing but anecdotal experience and subjective opinion
    You are legitimately the only person i have seen that has suggested people are still struggling with layer 8 after nerf and if you are telling the truth then you better get on the phone to blizzard again because its too hard still and it needs a nerf further.

You alone, dont get nothing

good for you, i have it too, but VAST MAJORITY of people still dont have it, on the account of TC (which btw wasnt nerfed, just normal torgast was, kinda make the very premise bullshit) being difficult...
    actualy according to WOWhead only 3% have the achi for 8th layer, if we say acros people not on wowhead its more, and lets be generous make it 10% worldwide, its still 90% of people not having it...

so for you its a joke, for me it was little tricky, for vast majority of people its still not doable...
    seems like the difficulty scale IS in fact there, you just dont see it through your massive ego

btw if its such a joke make a new alt and try to clear it while you are not massively overgeared, might find out you are actualy wrong about the difficulty...

- - - Updated - - -

oh we totaly do get it, we just pointed out its bullshit based on nothing but anecdotal experience and subjective opinion
    Why do they deserve the mount if they can't earn it?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    they are entitled, entitled to the same content as every level player because they dont have the time, just a horsecrap excuse for blizzard to accommadate them sucking balls meaning everyone above them has to put up with easy, boring content that feels like nothing but a grind.

Accommadating the same players for soul ash that only care about pet battles, leaving everyone else with a degree of skill BORED with the instant brainless grind they now have to do.
    Last edited by dadoodoo; 2021-01-20 at 09:39 AM.

You are legitimately the only person i have seen that has suggested people are still struggling with layer 8 after nerf and if you are telling the truth then you better get on the phone to blizzard again because its too hard still and it needs a nerf further.

You alone, dont get nothing
    twisted corridor layer 8 was done (according to wowhead database) by 3% of people in their database, lets be generous and say in reality its 10times more due to their incomplete database (unlikely, but just for fun) so 30%
    are you telling me majority of people DIDNT completed it bcs its so easy?

so no, difficulty "ladder" is there, in all fields of gameplay (except WQ), you just dont see it, so you are either fool or enormous troll, or both... in any case im done wasting time on you, its obvious you see only your PROVABLY INCORRECT opinion and only want your ego tickled

- - - Updated - - -

where did i say they deserve it?
    FACT is they didnt achieve it, mostly due to difficulty, so you saying the difficuly is not there is PROVABLY INCORRECT

and funny enough why do you think they dont deserve it if its so easy to obtain it you literaly just have to pres w (your words)?
    obviously with that difficulty everyone should have it... its almost like you contradict yourself on account you have no fucking clue what you talk about...
    i bet you didnt finish even layer one and just flex here to look like youve been places...

no matter, to ignore you go i have no time or patience for fools and trolls like you
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-01-20 at 09:49 AM.

i disagree, especially with something as important as materials for your legendary at the end of it.

working through the mask system in visions was the same working up the ladder it was fun up untill you completed it 5 mask 5 chest then it was easy then it was a grind.
    "I finished the game and there's no more content. That's bad design" is the absurdity level you sound like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    "I finished the game and there's no more content. That's bad design" is the absurdity level you sound like.
    i bet you he didnt even finish the game, but is rather stuck on some hc bosses and +10 dungeons and just flexing how he need more difficult things...

funny how people who think they are hardcore complain theres nothing to do but people who actualy are hardcore never do, they just keep pushing or if theres nowhere to push, leave for a time
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-01-20 at 09:53 AM.

i bet you he didnt even finish the game, but is rather stuck on some hc bosses and +10 dungeons and just flexing how he need more difficult things...

funny how people who think they are hardcore complain theres nothing to do but people who actualy are hardcore never do, they just keep pushing or if theres nowhere to push, leave for a time
    You have already made it clear that it doesnt apply to you because you are still struggling with layer 8 after the nerf, why are you still commenting? you should go practice so you can complete it.

i made a thread for you mate, hopefully you get some people like you who agree and open a ticket so it can get nerfed again.

go there see how much support you can muster.
    Last edited by dadoodoo; 2021-01-20 at 09:59 AM.

twisted corridor layer 8 was done (according to wowhead database) by 3% of people in their database, lets be generous and say in reality its 10times more due to their incomplete database (unlikely, but just for fun) so 30%
    are you telling me majority of people DIDNT completed it bcs its so easy?

so no, difficulty "ladder" is there, in all fields of gameplay (except WQ), you just dont see it, so you are either fool or enormous troll, or both... in any case im done wasting time on you, its obvious you see only your PROVABLY INCORRECT opinion and only want your ego tickled

- - - Updated - - -

where did i say they deserve it?
    FACT is they didnt achieve it, mostly due to difficulty, so you saying the difficuly is not there is PROVABLY INCORRECT

and funny enough why do you think they dont deserve it if its so easy to obtain it you literaly just have to pres w (your words)?
    obviously with that difficulty everyone should have it... its almost like you contradict yourself on account you have no fucking clue what you talk about...
    i bet you didnt finish even layer one and just flex here to look like youve been places...

no matter, to ignore you go i have no time or patience for fools and trolls like you
    Has no arguement... IMA IGNORE YOU!

The fact that you admitted you struggled with tc is all i need to know about your skill. Have fun.

Wanting vs not wanting, liking vs not liking. Let's quote Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer), shall we?

Sometimes you don’t get the dog(game) you want. You get the dog(game) you need and this dog(game) is gonna teach you the meaning of calmness. Ofc, if you dont like dogs at all, just dont get one.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I could see there is "hurrdurr dem casullz ruining everifink wtf I am so pro my farts smell best cater me".

You have already made it clear that it doesnt apply to you because you are still struggling with layer 8 after the nerf, why are you still commenting? you should go practice so you can complete it.

i made a thread for you mate, hopefully you get some people like you who agree and open a ticket so it can get nerfed again.

go there see how much support you can muster.
    i completed it, thank you, i bet you still strugle with layer 1 of regular thorgast given the levels of inteligence you are showing

- - - Updated - - -

Has no arguement... IMA IGNORE YOU!

The fact that you admitted you struggled with tc is all i need to know about your skill. Have fun.
    i have argument, said it you just either ignored it or didnt understand, which is more likely
    a lot of people do strugle, due to gear OR class/spec, shows you know jack shit about the game but want to change it...

i completed it, thank you, i bet you still strugle with layer 1 of regular thorgast given the levels of inteligence you are showing

- - - Updated - - -

i have argument, said it you just either ignored it or didnt understand, which is more likely
    a lot of people do strugle, due to gear OR class/spec, shows you know jack shit about the game but want to change it...
    Every single class/spec has soloed layer 8. Get gud i guess?

Every single class/spec has soloed layer 8. Get gud i guess?
    bcs people of all classes overgheared it... some needed less gear some more, but even a fucking mythic raid is easy if you have better gear than intended...

I think this sums it up well.

The majority of players are bored already right? or at least getting close to it.

Taughast or choreghast as its already known had the potential to be something engaging, all they had to do was make it increase in difficulty so it was actually engaging for all levels of player, i mean there is 8 layers right? testing and difficult at the higher levels (like it was before nerf), the soul ash is less of a reward as you go up so its almost like blizzard did want to do this, but.....they bottled it.

Cue the entitled casual:

entitled casual: "i want to be able to do that content too, just because i work should not effect MY game"
    blizzard: "here you go we will lower the skill level requirement just to suit you, the people who have already completed it wont mind it being so easy its boring"
    entitled casual:"thanks alot i did it, now what? theres nothing to do"
    blizzard:............................

its actually laughable.
    well you are not wrong though .

i already completed L8 pre nerfs and i was very grateful lfor nerfs as they speed up ash farm significantly

- - - Updated - - -

bcs people of all classes overgheared it... some needed less gear some more, but even a fucking mythic raid is easy if you have better gear than intended...
    so you should have put more effort and got more gear like they did ?

or ...git gud

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so you should have put more effort and got more gear like they did ?

or ...git gud
    i did and finished it, as said multiple times by now (and conviniently ignored by people thinking their idiotic insults make anything but make me laugh)

the whole point of the thread and my comments was the higher difficulty IS THERE, people who play a lot and overgeqar it are hurting themself so to speak, its not game issue its person issue, even mythic raid is easy if you go there with gear from next season...

OP just because you don't like something doesn't mean your opinion is that of an entire playerbase. Forums/reddit is a tiny tiny tiny portion of the overall playerbase. So yes people on the forums might be bitching about stuff and screaming they are leaving but the silent majority may or may not share that view and you have absolutely nothing to back up your claims because of that.

The only people who actually have the numbers are Blizzard. As for Shadowlands crashing and burning sorry but where are you getting this shit from? Do you somehow have access to Blizzards numbers? No? Oh well just random shit being thrown at a wall then.

From my own personal experience a shitload of my friends came back for the launch of Shadowlands and my guilds were stuffed to the brim. This has fallen off a bit but nowhere near as badly as it did in BFA and is comparible (for me) to at least Legion in terms of the amount of people I am seeing online on my friends list/guild list. But others experiences will obviously vary.

The way the OP phrased it,as well as his arguments and his whole point are pretty stupid honestly

But there is a point to be made for the title of this thread. The community is indeed to blame for a huge majority of the game's problems

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    The way the OP phrased it,as well as his arguments and his whole point are pretty stupid honestly

But there is a point to be made for the title of this thread. The community is indeed to blame for a huge majority of the game's problems
    There seems to be a repeating theme on mmo-champion forums (which I have only recently started looking at again) of people making new accounts to yell about whatever random shit has dropped into their brain that day (usually moaning about casuals/how easy the game is/how stupid something is) and then getting banned when for some reason not everyone agreed with them and they start getting pissy.