Best ear buds for Android phone?

I want to buy a set of ear buds that I am able to make phone calls with. What do you recommend?

Thanks
    Last edited by dhmiltoc6; 2021-01-23 at 01:59 PM.

I know that how to search on google but i'm looking for the suggestions what's are people use..

5+ Year Old Account
    Using Jabra Elite 75t for a while now, ticked all the boxes for me:

- Great build and fit in the ear.
    - Superb audio and ANC.
    - Great battery life with 7 hours on single charge and additional 21 hours in the charging box.

I used wired headphones for a long time and everything was fine. But then I tried the Kenwood KCA-BT100 bluetooth headphones and was completely satisfied with their sound and that it was convenient. You can read in more detail with kca bt100 manual.Therefore I advise.
    Last edited by Zize55; 2021-01-25 at 01:45 PM.

i use some $20 ones from china, if you look around at some reviews you can find some that are just as good as much higher priced ones. think mine are QCY. still work after dropping them half a dozen times, and for $20 i don't feel bad if i drop them or lose them.

only have 2 issues with them:
    -can't lower the volume of the loud low battery warning.
    -wind blows into the mic when running/cycling/etc, but i highly doubt even premium brands can fully solve that issue.

I'm using a cheap pair I found on amazon and i'm enjoying it, but.. sound quality is ok, there is pretty much no noise canceling (though in my case, i wanted no noise canceling - I don't want to miss my dogs getting into shenanigans among other things) and battery life is okish. I like them anyways, becasue I'm a fairly light user and for my purposes - they are perfect.

however, a friend recommended these - its what they use, its great on public transport and battery really does last. this is a lot more then what I paid for mine, but might be worth it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085LVV8R7/

Give Mpow X3 Anc a try! I have been using them since last year and they work like charm! The noise cancellation and mic quality is superb!

What's about the Oneplus Wireless 2 headphone? Anyone here have used it before?

Like, what is your budget?
    Wired? wireless? true wireless? ANC? etc.

The new soundcore liberty air 2 pro is fairly solid as a mid-level budget choice (129$); good sound, custom EQ and fairly good ANC at the pricepoint.
    Havent tried Mpow x3s (60$) but they should be a solid budget option as well, and Urbanista londons (150$) is being quoted some places as a decent option as well.
    Jabra 75ts is fairly popular in general.

Bose quietcomfort (279$) and airpods pro (250$) (even on android) is in general the ''golden standard'' of true wireless earbuds.

Quote Originally Posted by dhmiltoc6 View Post
    What's about the Oneplus Wireless 2 headphone? Anyone here have used it before?
    They're fine, doesnt have ANC (if that matters to you) and they are not true wireless (e.g you have an array around your neck, that connects to BT rather than just two small buds). if you're afraid of losing singular buds, its definitly a decent choice.

I think Sennheiser Momentum is the best true wireless buds: https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Mo...ef_=ast_sto_dp

The Momentum 2's are great, but I had the 1s as well and they are cheaper and nearly as good if you can still find them on sale.

The Anker Soundcore is pretty good for the price as well. I also think all of the Jaybird buds are great values for the cost at every level. I think the Jaybrid Runs are like $45 (I got them for my son) and there is a higher-end version of the Run buds too.