Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

When Windrunner and Wyrnn finally kiss within Torghast

As it must happen:

My prediction. He will choose to become the Jailor's servant willingly, to spare Sylvanas from forcing it upon him.

They will kiss. They will separate.

He will look her in the eyes, and then bind himself to the Jailer, and cease to be Anduin.

Sylvanas will retain her hope and betray the Jailer.

How the Little Lion will make Windrunner the Hopebringer:
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2021-01-23 at 09:52 PM.

I feel their love is Blizzard pushing the age old sexist narrative that a pursuing a career as a woman isn't existentially rewarding till she finds a man to serve.

This is easily as bad as shipping Anduin with Wrathion. What is with shipping culture?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Maybe, but I bet you it will be Anduin convincing Sylvanas to betray the jailer and help him escape. This is them setting her up for redemption. Very obviously at that.

Yes I hope the teenage boy fucks the centuries old dead women who throughout the entire of his life and been a tyrant and a mass murderer.

Those are the cutest romances......

/S

Why would he have anything but contempt for her? Unless he has Hybristophilia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This is easily as bad as shipping Anduin with Wrathion. What is with shipping culture?
    It's worse. At least those two had a friendship and weren't constantly mortal enemies through basically both of thier lives/undeath. Though the age is still creepy af

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    It's worse. At least those two had a friendship and weren't constantly mortal enemies through basically both of thier lives/undeath. Though the age is still creepy af
    Nah, they're about equal. Both have zero chance of happening. Anduin is into girls only and they only had a friendship with Wrathion, confirmed by Christie Golden. Sylvanus is obvious why they never would.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nah, they're about equal. Both have zero chance of happening. Anduin is into girls only and they only had a friendship with Wrathion, confirmed by Christie Golden. Sylvanus is obvious why they never would.
    I don't think ethier will happen but:

Two male friends > dude and his mortal enemy

In terms of shipping.

In terms of shipping.
    If it goes against established lore then 100% no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavey View Post
    I feel their love is Blizzard pushing the age old sexist narrative that a pursuing a career as a woman isn't existentially rewarding till she finds a man to serve.
    Lol, I love the lengths that some people go to project their insecurities. I can't imagine how you respond when you don't have to dig down as far as you did here.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    What lies about collusion has the bag bad media told? From what I've seen, they report and discuss the fact that there are investigations into whether there was collusion. Which, ya know, is true.
    Remember, even the Nazis had followers, and this is why.

In terms of shipping.
    Hate sex is having a nice revival as of late, seriously I could so see that being the direction they are going. Like we'll get a cutscene similar to Homelander and Stormfront from the boys just destroying a part of torghast in epic battle that ends with them kissing followed by a fade to black where innuendo will run rampant.

Hate sex is having a nice revival as of late, seriously I could so see that being the direction they are going. Like we'll get a cutscene similar to Homelander and Stormfront from the boys just destroying a part of torghast in epic battle that ends with them kissing followed by a fade to black where innuendo will run rampant.
    Hate fuck is different then say the equivalent of Churchill and Hitler boning eachother.

Also I doubt blizzard are willing to do young man with a literal walking rotting corpse several 100 years his senior.

that's a stretch imo loll

Hate f### is different then say the equivalent of Churchill and Hitler boning eachother.
    I could see that happening in whatever asian country thinks its cute to dress up as hitler.

I could see that happening in whatever asian country thinks its cute to dress up as hitler.
    So you agree that you couldn't see the actual historical figures of Churchill and Hitler doing it (or the equivalent) since your talking about dressing up as. Awesome.

The whole idea that friendship is basis for romantic developement is sort of a perversion of how modern day friendship is perversed. Anyhow, in Finland they do have a saying "It's the love that makes the horse kick".

Regardless, this is cringe and ridiculous notion
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The whole idea that friendship is basis for romantic developement is sort of a perversion of how modern day friendship is perversed. Anyhow, in Finland they do have a saying "It's the love that makes the horse kick".

Regardless, this is cringe and ridiculous notion
    Not pro that ship. Not pro any ship in wow.

But friendship is a better basis for romance then a peacemaker and a genecider.

So you agree that you couldn't see the actual historical figures of Churchill and Hitler doing it (or the equivalent) since your talking about dressing up as. Awesome.
    I'm discussing fictionalized versions, and I thought the original discussion was about fictional characters. So I could totally see fictional characters doing it. While realistically I don't see Churchill and Hitler ever being like lets hit up Paris and have some fun.

I'm discussing fictionalized versions, and I thought the original discussion was about fictional characters. So I could totally see fictional characters doing it. While realistically I don't see Churchill and Hitler ever being like lets hit up Paris and have some fun.
    But it's the same dynamic. So it would also be fucking stupid if Blizzard did it.

But it's the same dynamic. So it would also be fucking stupid if Blizzard did it.
    I don't know about that, so many stories have turned heated rivalries into coupling at some point, so I could see Blizzard continuing the trope.

I don't know about that, so many stories have turned heated rivalries into coupling at some point, so I could see Blizzard continuing the trope.
    Heated rivalries isn't what they are.... They're polar opposites. One is a peacemaker the other wants to commit global genecide...