Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I concur. We should hear from the quieter folks before we lynch Claws.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Bloods a poop read aswell be was saying he didn't want a mass claim because no1 would believe him and that he's not scum or sk but sumthing he's been pretty quiet
    my reads? Grea is scum faking a report on foxxi to seem town because thats his game play M.O.

Foxxie is town i gave them an out to grab on and they ingored it.

noones questioning my plays, awsome

and claws is smart and trying to redirect

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    my reads? Grea is scum faking a report on foxxi to seem town because thats his game play M.O.
    Foxxie is town i gave them an out to grab on and they ingored it.
    noones questioning my plays, awsome
    and claws is smart and trying to redirect
    But is claws being smart town or smart scum....
    I could go with either of your options for vote Blood, Graeham or Claws.

@Virothe — come participate
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Wait sorry, what happened? Why was night so quick? Or am I just behind on my days >.<

You are very behind on your days. Night ended a whole real life day ago.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    You are very behind on your days. Night ended a whole real life day ago.
    I feel like I legit lost a day ;_;

Is that it?

Sorry Mercy, looks like I won’t be able to watch you. I need to vigi Virothe for lack of participation.

then my blood will be on ur hands. or virothes blood.either or

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    But is claws being smart town or smart scum....
    I could go with either of your options for vote Blood, Graeham or Claws.
    i dont think u will find much support for a graeham lynch. lol

- - - Updated - - -

im sure marack would be happy with that tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sorry, work has been crazy because they are calling for snow and where I live that's like the end of the world or something. -.-

Sadly I feel like much isn't learned from the Clarinet lynch since he kinda pushed it on himself with that claim of random killing. I think I can agree that Claws feel somewhat off as of now. Hopefully more from the end of day votes can be noticed after today...

Vote: Clawsout

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah sorry, work has been crazy because they are calling for snow and where I live that's like the end of the world or something. -.-

Sadly I feel like much isn't learned from the Clarinet lynch since he kinda pushed it on himself with that claim of random killing. I think I can agree that Claws feel somewhat off as of now. Hopefully more from the end of day votes can be noticed after today...

Vote: Clawsout
    just curious what makes you feel im off? i stated last game im not gunna play the same every game that would be boring. and i will agree there was nothing to be learned from the clairy lynch other then #classictownclairyplays

- - - Updated - - -

ive had a fun day with the kids in the snow

So what do we learn from a Claws lynch?
    If claws is not town, foxxi becomes more trustworthy, bwon is still indeterminate, and graeham is debateable. Could be cop, could be something else fake claiming.
    If claws is town... Foxxi becomes slightly more suspect, graeham becomes slightly less suspect, bwon is still indeterminate.
    ----
    other feels/thoughts atm on the people I'm looking at.

I want to assume #justlorathings on their claim of godfather. I mean Lora did also claim d1 cop. My guess is lora is probably town, and a vanilla at that.

Blood Fox ... yep #justbloodfoxthings . The chaotic element, could be anything. Though the attempt to throw a line at foxxi could be read either way.

Foxxi... Could be good, could be bad. After re-reading the thread, and graeham's attempt to paraphrase their role card, I'm not sure what graeham's claimed result on you is actually good for, because...

Graeham... So if I'm understanding what you've said about your card, it returns back either mafia or other. But does it actually specify that it means town/neutral in other? or is other the equivalent way for cereal to just say not mafia.
    If the role card doesn't actually specify there are neutrals out there, it becomes a bit suspicious that you say there are.

Bwon... No offense troll man, but you be like de tide mon, always going with da flow. It makes you harder to read and easier for you to hide your allegiance. Neither trait seems very valuable to town.

Marack... Your heart doesn't quite seem to be in the murder graeham state which I was expecting after last couple games. I don't necessarily doubt your claim, but I don't really believe it either. Not enough in game action to cement it either way. Only way I think you look really bad is if graeham ends up flipping not town.
    ----
    All that being said... Graeham has a cop claim and result to work with (even if I don't give a lot of credence to it's veracity) and claws doesn't. While I don't think a mislynch is a good thing, right now claws seems a better choice to risk losing to get more information. And I sincerely doubt anyone would actually want to go on a lynch Graeham train for info today.

Therefore:
    Vote Clawsout

Screw it im a roleblock i blocked bloodfox n1 idk if that means anything sum1 tried to plant a bomb on Val. i think the bomber is like an arsonist rolecard and a roleblock can potentially prevent it? Idk thats all I got btw still town didn't wanna come out cuz idiot cop did and possibly vigi? I think foxxi mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't of had to be worried about mafia til I claimed since they had good targets now yay I get to worry more

lmfao - that's your claim? Didn’t think that through did you? Role blocker is a scum role, no offense to Val; but he didn’t know what he was doing — and Cereal heard me gripe about it enough to know better. And you claim you role blocked Blood N1 - and think that somehow... someone who was supposedly role blocked performed an action that Val stated failed? Better luck next time scum.

Vote: Claws

- - - Updated - - -

Pro tip - next time try jailkeeper. That is the town equivalent of a role blocker.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Marack... Your heart doesn't quite seem to be in the murder graeham state which I was expecting after last couple games. I don't necessarily doubt your claim, but I don't really believe it either. Not enough in game action to cement it either way. Only way I think you look really bad is if graeham ends up flipping not town.
    My murder Grae took a break because busy with life. Dont like his early plays but call him out on it

lmfao - that's your claim? Didn’t think that through did you? Role blocker is a scum role, no offense to Val; but he didn’t know what he was doing — and Cereal heard me gripe about it enough to know better.
    im pretty sure ive been in a few games with town roleblocks. prostitutes, bards, etc. in this case im not really buying it

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. A Roleblocker huh?

Now that is sus
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Is that it?

Sorry Mercy, looks like I won’t be able to watch you. I need to vigi Virothe for lack of participation.
    You pinged me into the game then saw fit to not bother to engage meaningfully when I came in and asked what I had missed so -shrug-

3+ Year Old Account
    I already put my vote on him so we'll see how it goes
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You pinged me into the game then saw fit to not bother to engage meaningfully when I came in and asked what I had missed so -shrug-
    marack claims vt and people voting on him, grae claims cop with an inno on foxxi, claws claims roleblock. thats mostly it

- - - Updated - - -

i guess "other" not exactly inno