Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Logged on my warrior and my rallying cry is still a 1min cd.

Which begs the question, are the changes even live??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Logged on my warrior and my rallying cry is still a 1min cd. Which begs the question, are the changes even live??
    Do you play on NA realms? The changes go live with regional restarts so today for NA and tomorrow for EU.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Do you play on NA realms? The changes go live with regional restarts so today for NA and tomorrow for EU.
    NA.

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Druid utility is OK, For mythic plus they bring some tools.

But none of the CDs helps with dmg reduction. Especially in mythic raids or battlegrounds.

For raid the best CDs are brought by shamans and disc priest. Paladin has immunity for some mechanics.

So as a pure HPS healer. The druids heal should be 5% better than the others.

Shaman and priest bring 9k HPs and tons of aoe dmg reduction with spirit link, barrier etc.
    Roots, Soothe on raging weeks, Ursol's vortex, and Typhoon don't help with reducing damage in bgs and dungeons til also Bark still exists and is very good. Also forgot about movement roar which is super strong.
    Last edited by Xath; 2021-02-02 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    From a purely psychological perspective it’s better to see overtuned stuff being nerfed than undertuned stuff being buffed.

They are so freakin scared that ppl may gear too fast that they basically overturned everything to see how things were going to run.

Probably by the end of S1 dungeons will work as intended.
    Nobody is advocating for buffing undertuned stuff. It's simply about the pace of them needing 2 months and an MDI to react to balancing concerns. This shit was glaringly obvious 1 month ago, yet because of the fucking MDI it had to be dragged out for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Glad it only took them 2 months. Glad it only took them seeing thousands of 220+ ilvl tanks still having to kite regularly in +15s. Glad it only took them like 4995 out of the top 5000 m+ run tanks being VDHs to realize that tanks might be having problems. Glad that it only took the MDI to see drastic changes to absolutely every pack in every dungeon immediately.

Glad that Blizzard is just so on top of their game.
    This is so accurate, lol. I’ve been watching Prot Warrior sit at < 3% representation. This has a glaring impact in LFG - I ran 15+’s in BFA and am 210 ilvl, but get declined for 10’s now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Assa is not decent at all.
    ...what? It's in the middle of the pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistmitpandas View Post
    So you have to get like 99.999% of the best heal druids on the planet to get 20er keys done
    Checking this.

Timing a +20 gives 259 points, timing all +20s gives a score of 2072, as of today there are exactly 10 Resto Druids with a score higher than this... ...as compared to 14 Priest healers (both specs), 49 Resto Shamen, 33 Holy Paladins and 2 MW Monks.

There are currently 213213 Resto Druids recorded on raider.io, making the top ten for them 99.9953%. There are currently 187606 Resto Shamen, making the top 49 for them 99.9738%.

Yes, you have to be extremely good to get such a score, but I don't think class choice makes too much of a difference, which is a testament to the balancing for M+ by Blizzard this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You are misreading the statistics.
    No; game should not and is not balanced for the upper echelon of players.

Quote Originally Posted by mistmitpandas View Post
    Thank you for agreeing with me that heal druids are with monks worst m+ healers. And other healers are way better than heal druids.
    ...that's not what I said. See above.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2021-02-03 at 06:46 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    You are misreading the statistics.

1) The statistics for Assa are very skewed due to the extremely low participation numbers. You also need to look at the top logs to evaluate the capacity of a spec. The tops logs indicate how well a spec can perform if put into the hands of a very good player. Assa has a very very low max capacity.

2) Logs from normal raiding doesn’t really matter. Every spec in the game are absolutely fine for normal raiding. It’s only in mythic raiding where balancing of specs makes a significant difference. Based on past interactions with you I know you’re a very casual player so I don’t expect you to understand the struggles of high end players. You and I play two very different games even though both of them are called World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Checking this.

Timing a +20 gives 259 points, timing all +20s gives a score of 2072, as of today there are exactly 10 Resto Druids with a score higher than this... ...as compared to 14 Priest healers (both specs), 49 Resto Shamen, 33 Holy Paladins and 2 MW Monks.

There are currently 213213 Resto Druids recorded on raider.io, making the top ten for them 99.9953%. There are currently 187606 Resto Shamen, making the top 49 for them 99.9738%.

Yes, you have to be extremely good to get such a score, but I don't think class choice makes too much of a difference, which is a testament to the balancing for M+ by Blizzard this season.
    Thank you for agreeing with me that heal druids are with monks worst m+ healers. And other healers are way better than heal druids.

Weren't resto druids the shiniest stars of 8.3 M+ landscape?

So.. funny thing
    Frost Mage and Enhancement get an 3% base dps boost, now frost is hiting like a truck, on enhancement I see no difference.. wth?

No nerfs for Balance Druid and Affli Warlock? Vengeance DH still untouched? Oof...