Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dunno what to expect from it. At best we get D4 release date and the chance for beta soon. Thats at the VERY best, so likely wont happen.

HotS & SC2 has nothing going for them. Would be VERY surprised if theres new stuff coming here(like SC3).

OW probably gets a update on how OW2 is going, maybe a new map, maybe a new hero. OW2 probably delayed.

WoW - Info about 9.1, thats about it for that game.

For a couple of years now I have hoped that Blizzard would knock out a new IP that surpises us. The OW announcement was great at the time and I wish/hope they would dare venture into new worlds. even though Blizzard has changed alot since the hayday of Wacraft RTS games, I do enjoy how the build up games and the worlds within them. With that said - I doubt Blizzard will dare to put out any new IP in several years. They have several games to expand on and with activison there spamming our launcher with other games, they probably dont feel the need to do anything new and daring. It would mean taking a chance, instead of going the safe route and earn big bucks on wow xpacs every two years.

I'm expecting:

TBC announcement and release date in may

WoW patch 9.1 and some much needed loot changes

I'm hoping for:

Removal of gearing in pvp. Fuck pvp. WoW is a PvE game.

Flesh out the rest of the expansion in terms of lore, raids and so on.

D4 info. Possibly? I'm not at all interested in D4 if it has the same endgame as D3 did.

Entirely new team of moderators on MMO-C

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i assume by "flopped" you mean people who were NEVER the target audience for it didnt like it?
    My point exactly.

But to your question.. why even show it there if the target audience realy matter?

Its pretty rare to flop that early on, but it was kinda hilarious.
    I mean cmon your whole room is full of people who want a pc version.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-03 at 01:23 PM.

3+ Year Old Account

There was literally nothing for the one year anniversary of Reforged release so there better be something on Blizzcon! It's literally our last hope for anything

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I'm expecting:

TBC announcement and release date in may

WoW patch 9.1 and some much needed loot changes

I'm hoping for:

Flesh out the rest of the expansion in terms of lore, raids and so on.

D4 info. Possibly? I'm not at all interested in D4 if it has the same endgame as D3 did.

Entirely new team of moderators on MMO-C
    I lold at last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Looking forward to obvious stuff like OW2, D4, and some info on patch 9.1.

I'll be watching. Hoping they still have an event in the fall.
    Extremely unlikely. There isn't enough time for covid to be over until then, nor is there enough time to have enough updates to warrant a full size BlizzCon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post

I agree gearing needs to be harder in PvP, as PvE players who are afraid of player interaction but still want to maximize are "forced" to do it.

We also already know D4 will have endgame clearly inspired by PoE rather than D3, though as with all things Blizzard it's a mix of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Dunno what to expect from it. At best we get D4 release date and the chance for beta soon. Thats at the VERY best, so likely wont happen.

HotS & SC2 has nothing going for them. Would be VERY surprised if theres new stuff coming here(like SC3).

OW probably gets a update on how OW2 is going, maybe a new map, maybe a new hero. OW2 probably delayed.

WoW - Info about 9.1, thats about it for that game.

For a couple of years now I have hoped that Blizzard would knock out a new IP that surpises us. The OW announcement was great at the time and I wish/hope they would dare venture into new worlds. even though Blizzard has changed alot since the hayday of Wacraft RTS games, I do enjoy how the build up games and the worlds within them. With that said - I doubt Blizzard will dare to put out any new IP in several years. They have several games to expand on and with activison there spamming our launcher with other games, they probably dont feel the need to do anything new and daring. It would mean taking a chance, instead of going the safe route and earn big bucks on wow xpacs every two years.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/bl.../1100-6452270/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Extremely unlikely. There isn't enough time for covid to be over until then, nor is there enough time to have enough updates to warrant a full size BlizzCon.
    Isn't BlizzConline just the 2020 Blizzcon that was supposed to take place in October/November moved into February?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Isn't BlizzConline just the 2020 Blizzcon that was supposed to take place in October/November moved into February?
    Do you really suspect that any development that's happened since November has been omitted from BlizzConline? In other words, you think that whatever WoW announcements there'll be will be from before SL launch?

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    yeah I know they have said that. That article is from 2017 and we havent heard anything new coming. When something new does arrive, it will be for mobile platform. Fine for them to do that, but I dont care one bit about those games.

yeah I know they have said that. That article is from 2017 and we havent heard anything new coming. When something new does arrive, it will be for mobile platform. Fine for them to do that, but I dont care one bit about those games.
    same

we already know that starcrafft fps was cancelled aagain lol

cursed game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Do you really suspect that any development that's happened since November has been omitted from BlizzConline? In other words, you think that whatever WoW announcements there'll be will be from before SL launch?
    I'm suspecting that whatever they had to present in November was simply held off for three months, and they still have stuff planned for announcement later this year.

Only thing I'm interested in is some diablo 4 info and gameplay, hope they deliver.
    Do you hear the voices too?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Hots isn't getting updated, that's a dead game.
    What are you talking about... Heroes of the Storm got a new Hero in December 2020... less then 2 months ago.

I think you need to check your facts and then write
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    same

we already know that starcrafft fps was cancelled aagain lol

cursed game
    yeah. I think we all just got to realise that the great days of Blizzard making new IPs for PC is over. From now on its going to be focus on mobile & probably console platforms.

It sucks.

For WoW I imagine 9.1 deep dive and info on 9.2 honestly. Normally we would have gotten X.1 info and a X.2 teaser, but given how much farther along we are I expect at least as much info on 9.2 as Blizzcon 2018 gave info on 8.2 and Nazjatar.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

yeah. I think we all just got to realise that the great days of Blizzard making new IPs for PC is over. From now on its going to be focus on mobile & probably console platforms.

It sucks.
    bright side is, the way is open for a truly passionate company to take the reins...

the oppurtunity is there, just needs the right people to grab it..

What I expect:

WoW - 9.1 and TBC announcement

HotS - New hero?

SC/2 - Nothing

OW -- OW2 info

Diablo - Diablo 4 info and date for Immortal?

HS - New cards, who cares?

Overall just boring stuff, doubt there's anything big.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    For WoW I imagine 9.1 deep dive and info on 9.2 honestly. Normally we would have gotten X.1 info and a X.2 teaser, but given how much farther along we are I expect at least as much info on 9.2 as Blizzcon 2018 gave info on 8.2 and Nazjatar.
    I doubt there'll be much if anything on 9.2, since we've heard zilch on 9.1. They'll probably do one screenshot like they did with the argus & n'zoth reveals for 9.2 (if anything). 9.1 will be a deep dive for sure.

Wow - Details on 9.1 and the future of Shadowlands
    Classic TBC - Release date announced and beta going live asap
    Diablo 2 - Remaster officially announced. Release date TBD
    Diablo 4 - Possible release date? New info
    OW2 - Official release date