Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Or I suppose the mafia might have actually hit Zul now that I think about it. Either way, we’ll find out when Grae flips.
    So you are the serial killer, then!

We chose to hit you and our kill didn't go through. So either you were protected by the doctor or you have a bullet proof vest. So we'll attack you again tonight for sure so you can't investigate anyone and if you don't turn up dead then it means that you're the serial killer after all...

- - - Updated - - -

At any rate, time to get serious...

I'm actually the Doctor, Vol'jin. Don't lynch me, please. I decided to be deliberately evasive and scummy in the hope of maybe exposing scum. Not the best way to go about it, I guess, though I didn't think the Cop would actually counter claim when we have two different kills floating around.

Unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So you are the serial killer, then!

We chose to hit you and our kill didn't go through. So either you were protected by the doctor or you have a bullet proof vest. So we'll attack you again tonight for sure so you can't investigate anyone and if you don't turn up dead then it means that you're the serial killer after all...
    Nope. Just pointing out the lapse in my own logic because it’s almost 2am and I missed a possibility.

If you were Zul and decided, for some unknown reason, to attack me directly instead of using the death magic delay attack - that would mean there should have been two kills baring any protects. There were no kills. It couldn’t have been a double tap as the doc won’t protect against that. It could mean that you - if you were Zul - hit me being protected by the doc... and that the mafia attempted to hit you and took out your vest.

I say this as a thought exercise entertaining your claim of being the SK — which I doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh for fucks sake. Whoever is the actual doc — don’t make my mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    go to bed grae
    ok good night everyone!!!

And no. You are not the doc, claiming to have tried to kill me, but that I must have been protected... or maybe I am the SK... good god this is nonsense.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

foxxis brain is HUGE

foxxi please make that your pfp

this better

- - - Updated - - -

today we celebrate Foxxis huge brain and thank you for the birthday wishes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

At any rate, time to get serious...

I'm actually the Doctor, Vol'jin. Don't lynch me, please. I decided to be deliberately evasive and scummy in the hope of maybe exposing scum. Not the best way to go about it, I guess, though I didn't think the Cop would actually counter claim when we have two different kills floating around.
    thius claim seems solid... we should lynch it anyways just to be sure

This is headache inducing.
    Unvote

Taking the vote off Val. May throw it on Graeham, May throw it on Foxxi. Heck May throw it on Ceral because shiggles and grins. I'll sleep on it and figure out something.

Per Blood Fox request.
    I am claiming most definitely absopostivelylutely NOT a COP.

It should be fairly obvious. The person who’s story has changed at least four times in an effort to sow confusion and escape a lynch. Or the person who has said one thing and stuck to it. I wonder which is more likely to be scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    does someone wanna claim not cop at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

ummm thats BF and then claws thank you. I want you to know that im the godfather here
    sorry boss i am the only cop here and only got a guilty on virothe. but what a wild ride today has been.

unvote
    vote: graeham

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said - it’s a vague inkling... but I am all too aware of how little people actually read... and you seem to be intimately familiar with how the SK works in this game. Could be nothing, could be telling. But if someone dies to SK at the end of this day, the investigation immunity wears off - which would mean investigating you would tell me if you actually read a card that wasn’t yours - or if I am right in my suspicions.
    You saying not reading role cards in an open game is not the norm? (Ignore Graeham!)

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: not reading rolecards is the norm*

Bloody double negatives.

It should be fairly obvious. The person who’s story has changed at least four times in an effort to sow confusion and escape a lynch. Or the person who has said one thing and stuck to it. I wonder which is more likely to be scum.
    I mean you had me at Lynch Grae.

Vote: Grae

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. What about the other players? We have more than just one scum to find. Care to give your opinions on anyone?
    Listen, give me the credit of actually having showed up before asking me to improve my grades professor

unvote

Vote grae

- - - Updated - - -

Would his fake investigates be his teammates? Sorry I just woke up and have some catching up to do other then graes fake play

Unvote
    Let’s not be L-1

I doubt Mercy is mafia, he hasn’t given me that vibe.
    He could be the SK still though, but I am currently more sus of Crackle for that role.

Also: I am full of regrets for not lynching the duck.
    FoS: Virothe

unvote

Yeah my bad I didn't count the votes til now ill be around all day and consider me on grae

- - - Updated - - -

What about shrio being a possibly would grae be smart enough not to put his teammates as his investigates and if not them who else is possible that isn't them gives the biggest sus

Shiro is a possibility, yes. Especially given his implied confusion about last nights events, which I feel were quite clear.

Also for the record I want it known that I caused this lynch.

Don’t bother investigating me next, iv already proven myself.

Tomorrow we push a Canadian, probably not robo so I wonder if there’s a different one we can push.

Shiro is a possibility, yes. Especially given his implied confusion about last nights events, which I feel were quite clear.
    No, the confusion is more centered around the insanity of Graeham's really... weird play. It makes no sense at all in an open comp. It's like Graeham has a whole list of perfect alibis to work with and didn't read them enough to make a sensible claim. A touch concerned that I've said my role, quite cleverly, a few times now Foxxi and you still think I'm an unfortunate working against the king, it's enough to make one uneasy and restless.

Now giving the unponderable that is Marack's role with them being... well dead and decayed. I can't 100% say this next statement is 100% accurate but I am originally 1 of 8 and now 1 of 5 (or 4 depending on Marack)

I want to put my vote of record on Graeham, but I won't be around for several hours to stop it from being abused as it puts him at hammer territory. When I get home, I'll upgrade it from FoS to Vote. I wonder what crazy attempt Graeham will put forth to again try and spin this to a Lynch Foxxi Day instead of a Lynch Grae Day.
    FoS Graeham

Just curious is there anything more to talk about i gotta work in 2ish hrs and will be revoting before I go im a lil sus of blood for pushing his own agenda constantly and crackles odd comments with grae