Next MM legendary to craft?

Obviously first I crafted the Serpentstalker's Trickery legendary. But now I'm about to max out on Soul Ash. First of all, crafting legendries is the only use for Soul Ash right? Second, what do I craft next? Is there anything worthwhile at all? Or should I craft another specs legendary?

You could craft Soulforge Embers and quickly learn why all the Beast Masters went Marksman...

Other than that, I'd just save the Ash for 9.1 when you'll either want to (a) upgrade Serpentstalker or (b) craft one of the new ones that don't suck as much as this first batch.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    You could craft Soulforge Embers and quickly learn why all the Beast Masters went Marksman...

Other than that, I'd just save the Ash for 9.1 when you'll either want to (a) upgrade Serpentstalker or (b) craft one of the new ones that don't suck as much as this first batch.
    Saving it isn't going to mean much when you can reach the hard cap in 5 weeks : /. Craft what you think will get buffed, and don't start saving until April/May.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

craft Surging Shots or Soulforge Embers (in case blizzard buffs BM and it becomes the go to spec)

I would craft wither what Sims best or what you personally want to use on the fairly large chance it will be buffed, or the current best ones will be nerfed.

Otherwise there is also nothing wrong with crafting the other gear slot for the same legendary. it might not seem the best, but you never know when you get BiS shoulders or rings that you don't want to just let sit in the bank as you have a legendary in that slot.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

If you really want you can craft a legendary for one of your other specs if that interrests you.

For BM you could make SFE and Rylaks.
    For SV you could make Wildfire cluster.

It's not a bad idea in case you play one of these specs now and then and you're capping on Soul Ash.

If you don't plan to play those specs at all, I would just safe the soul ash.
    Nothing much you can craft for MM at this moment that will be any better than SST.

Saving it isn't going to mean much when you can reach the hard cap in 5 weeks
    True, but wasting it on something you won't use isn't going to mean much either.
    At least this saves you 5 weeks of grinding.

That said, there is a good chance that Soul Ash gets the "Titan Residuum Currency reset"-treatment and follow up ranks and/or new legendaries will be costing a lot more soul ash.