Best Legendary for Night Fae Vengeance PVP (Rated Battlegrounds)

Hi everyone,

Love to play havoc demon hunter, but am not getting invited to rbg.

Now i want to try vengeance since i saw with my mate that he is getting invited to rbg's just because he plays tank.

Now my question is, which legendary should i aim for? I currently have the eye beam one since it is the best one for havoc.

Also any guides, talents etc designed for RBG would be usefull

Quote Originally Posted by Aranis View Post
    Hi everyone,

Love to play havoc demon hunter, but am not getting invited to rbg.

Now i want to try vengeance since i saw with my mate that he is getting invited to rbg's just because he plays tank.

Now my question is, which legendary should i aim for? I currently have the eye beam one since it is the best one for havoc.

Also any guides, talents etc designed for RBG would be usefull

Fairly new to PVP myself but this is what i have picked up and seen flying about and been doing well with.

I ether use the eye beam or the darkness one. As for talent builds those change a fair bit depending on the battleground. For flag maps i like to use 1212221. This combined with the NF ability can shoot you across a flag map so fast you will have healers moaning to slow down.

For sticking on a node and spinning i go with something like 2323221 Row 25 and Row 35 i swap about FOS/Fallout/Burning Alive and Feed the demon/Fracture. Just play about with them and see how they feel. When spinning a node i want to be as tanky as possible not necessarily all that mobile.

PVP talents i go Demonic Trample/Illadan's Grasp/Jagged Spikes. I swap Demonic Trample out depending on the BG for Cleansed by the flame.

Stats i go Vers>Haste.

For trinkets i go for the standard remove all effects on 2min cooldown and the HP increase one.

One thing i have been learning along the way is nothing is set in stone. Talents and playstyles will change depending on the comp and BG you are in. The above is only my observations some might agree some might disagree i just hope it helps. For an example take the shooting across a map build some people will moan at you being to quick, some groups will moan you are to slow. Some groups offer you little backup so mobility might take a back seat to survivability. If you can get a solid group where you can learn each others strengths and weakness you can probably settle on something, if not its really a shot in the dark at times.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2021-02-06 at 12:53 PM.