Poll: Who should be the next leaders of the night elves, if not Tyrande and Malfurion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I posted this a while back before the whole Darkshore Warfront happened, but what I thought should have happened after Tyrande abandoned her people, was that some new faces popped up to lead the Night Elves still remaining on Kalimdor. Like 2-3 new leaders popping up and leading the Night Elves in retaking Darkshore, putting the Night Elves first before themselves like Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan have always done.

I'd still like to see someone new take charge, not bowing to their queen who's leadership has cost them so much before. Someone who's newish, maybe say one of these "Champyuns" or whatever took charge of the race since the heroes are canon and numerous. RIP night elf maw walker who died, she could have been it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Sleeping through his wife suicidal mission as usual i guess :/
    Now this really made me giggle. So true
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Illidan would instantly make the NEs 200% more interesting. Bonus points if he teams up with Tyrande to help her enact vengeance.
    Imagine if Tyrande actually ditched Malfurion for Illidan. It would at least be a real twist that would shock everyone.
    "You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light. When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved...our ancient enemy, the mantid. So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?"